• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's your TRT dose?

B_RAD1969

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's your dose and test levels? (My RX is 100mg every 6 days and by day 5 I'm in the high 300 to low 400 range) Just wondering what everyone is doing. I was using 200mg cyp every 10 days. Felt great even at day 10 but my hair started to thin out. Lol I did a couple of blood tests and at about day 8 I was still in the 700-800 range. (I usually switch to my Dr RX dose a couple of weeks before my blood tests) That means my levels were probably over 1200 or higher after my dose. I don't want to get my test checked after my dose so my Dr doesn't see it sky high. I switched to 120mg every 7 days a few months ago and by day 6 I'm getting tired. Day 7 kinda sucks. What to do......

I used to use 100mgs E4d but I'm now on 150mgs E4d

I test out high 800s but also it depends on the timing of your bloodwork too.

Recall Test E or Cyp in studies PEAKS at 24-48 hours. Even a dosage of 200mgs has been shown to spike T levels upwards of 2000n/dL in that "peak" time frame

From there forward, your levels will decrease (in a downward slope- think of a graph) and it will continue to reduce daily until you go to baseline and then below baseline (if you allow this to happen)

It is important to dose smaller dosages more often, then it is to do one large dose and wait 10-14 days.

The entire goal of HRT and TRT is to mimic the bodies natural progression of Testosterone, which on a graph would be pretty close to a straight line, with some small ups and downs

Doing large mgs of Testosterone makes a huge spike, think of a graph again and then a descending line.

You don't want this. This is what is responsible for side effects and imbalances.

Even Emerics protocol of 10-20mgs of Prop ED, shows excellent results in a "true" HRT protocol. Users also have a higher free Test level using this method and the faster the ester of the Test, the more likely you are to have a higher free level of T.

This is all based on studies and interpreting a high quantity of labs.

I pin .2 ml every day. So in 7 days that adds up to 1.4 ml/week. So for Test E or C (250 mg/ml) I'm getting around 300 mg/wk. I have a thread in GC's forum with my labs posted, but my Total was 1697 and my Free was 618. Those numbers are pretty damn good for only 300 mg/wk. Micro dosing every day is absolutely the way to go. Blood levels stay nice and consistent as Wes mentioned above. This reduces sides as well as increases efficiency....I will never administer my Test any other way regardless of the ester.

Link to lab results:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/113057-My-Lab-Results-on-GC-Test-E

Last edited:
I do 100 mg split over 2 x a week. (50 mg SUN or MON, 50 mg on THU).

I always test out in the 800's.
I started at around 300-total test.

What's your dose and test levels? (My RX is 100mg every 6 days and by day 5 I'm in the high 300 to low 400 range) Just wondering what everyone is doing. I was using 200mg cyp every 10 days. Felt great even at day 10 but my hair started to thin out. Lol I did a couple of blood tests and at about day 8 I was still in the 700-800 range. (I usually switch to my Dr RX dose a couple of weeks before my blood tests) That means my levels were probably over 1200 or higher after my dose. I don't want to get my test checked after my dose so my Dr doesn't see it sky high. I switched to 120mg every 7 days a few months ago and by day 6 I'm getting tired. Day 7 kinda sucks. What to do......

When I was doing legit doc supervised trt, at the end it was 250mg EW and that put me in the 1000 range...I'd have blood draw on day 5 after last pin. It was that way consistently for a long time and then I started getting 1100's and the doc wanted to lower my dose.

Every day microdosing as mentioned above is the way to go though.

250 mg of test a week is my sweet spot for trt I went lower before and didn't feel as good so i keep it around 2 fiddy

Has anyone ever really seen a difference vetween enenthanate vs cyp for trt??

Ive only ever used cyp.... Wanted to try prop but that much pinning naw

Tipp , atipp or iso has me intriqued...

Has anyone ever really seen a difference vetween enenthanate vs cyp for trt??

Ive only ever used cyp.... Wanted to try prop but that much pinning naw

Tipp , atipp or iso has me intriqued...

Cyp and enth produce the same results for me.

I like using mixed ester test for trt protocol…. 200mg-250mg weekly split into 2 doses.

my faves include launch blend (test cyp w/ test prop), atipp, and sustanon. Based on feels, I have more drive and energy when I mix test esters for my hormone replacement therapy.

Im on 200mg test cyp per week, keeps me in 900s, half dose monday and half dose thursday,,sometimes i add a micro dose on another day, cyp is only ester ive used, started this year, im 40 and my test was 230 before starting trt

IML Gear Cream!
200mg test c per week Mon-Thur. I also add 200mg of Masteron which makes a world of difference.

220mg of E prescribed, split into to doses Tuesday/Friday 100mg/120mg total for the week 220mg with Hcg 250iu 3x a week for sensation and sperm volume count. I go this month for my check up total.

My bloods before i started trt were back to back testing. 1 day was 294 under 300. 2nd day 230 which was the next day to make me a candidate for replacement therapy and im 41 been on over a year.

I pin 50 mgs test C every other day. That comes out to 350mgs every 2 weeks or 175mgs a week.

250mg test c/200 deca is what I’m prescribed from my clinic. What I actually take is usually dhb 200mg/test200mg or primo 400mg/test 250mg.
I don’t know the last time I took just a trt dose to be honest. Luckily I can be open and honest with my clinic as they’re very understanding and even sponsor bodybuilders, strongmen and powelifters.

Get Shredded!
I had the wife pick up my 10ml vial and they gave me 9 singles. They did this shit about a year ago. I bitched the pharmacist out and said these are single dose vials and my Rx is .5ml every 6 days. You can get 2 full doses out... I apologized for being a dick and she said she would check to see what the rules were. The manufacturer says discard 28 days once opened. So now she calls back and says I was correct. Of course, sucks to be right all the time. Lmao So now they're giving me 1ML vials and I'm supposed to discard the rest. So instead of 10ml for 90 days, I get 15.

200 split, levels were staying around the 750 mark. Doc just bumped me to 220 split. So we’ll see

Sounds like my clinic. Any gh?
I can get igf, hgh, var, insulin, t3, etc.
Shit i need to go to ur clinic! But its prolly expensive as hell.... I cant prostitute so i aint got that cash hahaha

Ive been doing the GC ATIPP for TRT these past couple of weeks. .5 CC split between M-W-F. (150 mg).
I feel much better on this stuff for whatever reason... Good stuff...

Ive been doing the GC ATIPP for TRT these past couple of weeks. .5 CC split between M-W-F. (150 mg).
I feel much better on this stuff for whatever reason... Good stuff...
Better than cyp or test e? What about straight iso? Tried that yet?

Test cyp. 240mg per week, split into 2 injections. I started with a really high SHBG, but it is slowly dropping. It puts my free T @30 ng/dL and my total around 1600 ng/dL.

Sustanon 250 a week. Split Monday and Thursday. Giddy up

Back