• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

💉 Multi Dose Vial Adapter 💉

IML Gear Cream!
Bought 3 of these..thx Wes!!!

If these are indeed reusable and easy to clean that's a big thing otherwise these be pretty expensive for 1 vial at a time after which you throw them away.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like you could just take off the vial, wipe down with alcohol, and put on another vial.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like you could just take off the vial, wipe down with alcohol, and put on another vial.
If you mean the nozzle part that goes thru the stopper then that should work. Also wiping the connector part as well each time where the syringe barrel goes, just like normally wiping the stopper before you insert the drawing needle to draw.

Last edited:
Ty guys🙏🙏

I'm gonna reuse mine and clean it w alcohol after use.

But I do want to get an official answer from the manufacturer aka a legit response about reuse.

So long as it doesn't lose it's seal we will be good to go.

Ty for the orders 💪💪💪

If you mean the nozzle part that goes thru the stopper then that should work. Also wiping the connector part as well each time where the syringe barrel goes, just like normally wiping the stopper before you insert the drawing needle to draw.

Yea that’s what’s I was thinking. Just wipe the whole thing down with alcohol.

Yea that’s what’s I was thinking. Just wipe the whole thing down with alcohol.

I have other medical devices for say an IV, or other things I have to keep sterile for Cologne withdrawals and they are literally bathed in alcohol solutions.

So for this when I take mine off my vial, I will Take a syringe full of alcohol. I use PURE grain. And I will shoot it through the item and also I will soak the item in an alcohol bath. I will allow it to dry under sterile conditions and a heat lamp if need be. So for me I am not worried about it.

I make my own BAC water and sterile grapeseed oil. Many of you can. Many of you can't

If you apply basic sterility, there is truly nothing that you can't re-use

Back in the day syringes were glass and needles also were re-used and they used heat and other things to sterilize these items

The issue with that, is not every customer or member here knows how to do it. So I have to have some factual evidence from the manufacturer that I can share.

The rest of you that are on board with me, with my methods, carry on. You know what to do.

The ones' who do not. I am going to hold your hand and walk you through this.

And in no way do I mean that offensively. My job is just that. I am here to bring you legit medical advice in many ways. I worked in the field. Was licensed. And by no means do I expect people to try and search out this information on their own. If I am selling a gadget...rest assured I am going to have every bell and whistle and trick under the sun for it

That is what you pay me to do. That is what SHOULD be expected.

Ordered 4 to try out. Have a few 30mls I’ll test on to prevent the stopper from getting too chewed up.

Also have a bunch of vials from another sponsor that easily get chewed up and leave floaters if I use anything less that 23g to draw. Seems like it takes forever coming from using a 20g lol. So hopefully this will make the process faster and not risk leaving floaters in the vials anymore.

Thanks Wes

Thank you guys for the orders

I had to speak to the manufacturer today bc I sold so many I need them to fast forward me more and they are. So far, everything is shipping this week.

Now as for Re-use, they are waiting to give me factual advice. I explained my use of alcohol to clean other similar items. I know they as Medical providers have to err on the side of caution

So FYI I am not blowing you guys off, I simply don't have the answer just yet.

BUT I WILL LOL!!!

If these turn out well definitely will get more spares :)

This sure is becoming a hot product for ya, Wes!

Last edited:
If in the event that the maker does not recommend reuse, these will be best on those big jugs where the stoppers might not survive so many jabs.

Get Shredded!
Many of these shipped today guys, thank you. A few orders will go tuesday.

I actually applied to be a distributor for BD for medical devices so if that is approved then I will have better pricing.

On re-use, BD defers to say "They are designed for one time use", but I will tell you this having used and studied the device.It can be reused. The stem that goes into the rubber stopper is thick plastic. At the very end of the plastic stem is a very very sharp needle tip, maybe 23 gauge if I had to guess? When you snap the device onto the vial it absolutely has an airtight seal.

If you remove it from a vial, you should not risk putting it back in the same vial through the same rubber stopper.

But if you take the device off (carefully) bc you dont want to snap the plastic fins on it, you can absolutely sanitize the device or soak it quickly in alcohol and also shoot some alcohol through the device using a syringe full of alcohol.

You can absolutely then put it on a brand new vial and have it still be airtight and draw oil out of it. Maybe change it after a few uses? Maybe not. This thing in theory can work long term tbh so long as you sterilize properly.

The beauty of it also is that the top part where the syringe screws in, is spring loaded. So when you unscrew the syringe, it still has an airtight seal.

This thing really truly is a work of art.

I have a BLOG coming on my store tonight if I have time with a ton of new up close photos for you guys to see more and more instructions

My one regret is that I didn't invent this thing.

Thanks guys

261683090_1984845185024033_4451130172171747119_n.jpg

260075039_971998940058173_844363300124845839_n.jpg

Last edited:
Multi Dose Vial Adapter

Got mine yesterday and tried one this morning and it worked great. Easy to install and use. Just screw on the syringe and draw what you need and it drew up Test E no problem. Then unscrew and screw on the needle and BOOM! a fresh new undamaged needle smooth as butter. I’ll reuse it and post on how it goes. Thx GnT happy first use

Got mine yesterday and tried one this morning and it worked great. Easy to install and use. Just screw on the syringe and draw what you need and it drew up Test E no problem. Then unscrew and screw on the needle and BOOM! a fresh new undamaged needle smooth as butter. I’ll reuse it and post on how it goes. Thx GnT happy first use

Awesome. Looking forward to trying mine when they arrive

Got mine yesterday plus a cologne sample. Will try these out soon. Thanks Wes!!!

Also thanks for the update on these and hopefully these will work out well...with careful handling that is.

Last edited:

So once you draw your oil and unscrew the syringe from the adapter, what keeps the open side of the adapter sterile? Do they come with a cap to close off the open end?

So once you draw your oil and unscrew the syringe from the adapter, what keeps the open side of the adapter sterile? Do they come with a cap to close off the open end?
There's a spring loaded cover that pops up to seal the opening once you remove the syringe.

There's a spring loaded cover that pops up to seal the opening once you remove the syringe.
Okay, that makes sense. You'll still need to wipe down the end with an alcohol prep pad before each draw, as usual. But because of the spring loaded cap, nothing can fall into the vial when it's not being used.

Okay, that makes sense. You'll still need to wipe down the end with an alcohol prep pad before each draw, as usual. But because of the spring loaded cap, nothing can fall into the vial when it's not being used.
Yep, that's correct. I took a look at one of the adapters as just got mine. Looking forward to Wes' guide on using these and how to clean them for reusing.

I'm sure he will put up a link to the guide.

Last edited:
Taking a closer look the needle that punctures the stopper on vial is plastic, so be careful when inserting or removing it from vial. Like what said before these adapters will be best used on those huge jugs.

Last edited:
Yes everything mindless said is correct spot on.

Back