• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dante Trudel

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Copied this from his Facebook just now in regards to Shawn Rhoden.

Very well said and we should all take notice -

There is nothing quite so pathetic as seeing people who are addicted to bodybuilding drugs explain away that all the deaths are vax related…so they can load up the turkey baster on Tuesday and not worry about it. Nobody in natural bodybuilding is dying! There isn’t a preponderance of pro golfers from the age of 25-50 having heart attacks and kidney failure. Can someone please wake up the 38 or so known bodybuilders and the countless amateurs who each of us know individually who have died previous to Covid and let them know they died of a vaccination that they didn’t even take? It’s like the bodybuilding industry has amnesia just because they are addicts and cannot deal with the reality of the situation. There is a much safer way of doing things….it’s just that most of you depend on the mirror for your health assessment. I’ve just never have seen so many pathetic cop out explanations than I’ve seen over the last 24 hours…and it’s all based on people who can’t deal with the fact that they are damaging themselves. I saw a guy today talking about winning an Olympia and going out the way you love. Do you know how young 46 is? Do you think leaving a young daughter is doing something you love? I started writing a huge article yesterday on “ how to live a long life as a bodybuilder” but I got so disgusted reading “ people who are addicted” explaining this all off as vax related I just shelved it. Go head read me off the list of natural bodybuilders who have died over the years vaxxed or not….a lot of you need to look in the mirror and say “ I am bullshi$$ing myself”

Dante saying something stupid again

You have Phil Hernon, possibly Shawn Rhoden and one or two.of the most recent others who died as potential Vax victims. Phil Hernon 100% died from the Vax.

Why even make such a stupid statement Dante?

No one's denying that anabolic abuse is responsible for the.majority of the deaths...then suicides. Then rec drugs.

There's various reasons each of these are dying.

An anabolic abuser has a higher BP pressure. Higher CBC and RBC. They have a higher resting pulse.. higher hematocrit.

Getting the Vax while abusing AAS makes you a ticking time bomb.

To deny the Vax as a potential culprit in addition to anabolic use. Heart attack. Liver and kidney failure. Suicide. And drug use and addiction makes someone a completely uneducated asshole.

If you choose to deny the Vax as a cause of death, maybe you should work for Pfizer or CNN and spread more propaganda Dante....

Very well said and we don't need the conspiracy theories clouding things up. It's bad enough to have Shawn Rhoden's death and then Kali Muscle has a heart attack but lived become the fodder for political gain.

Dante saying something stupid again

You have Phil Hernon, possibly Shawn Rhoden and one or two.of the most recent others who died as potential Vax victims. Phil Hernon 100% died from the Vax.

Why even make such a stupid statement Dante?

No one's denying that anabolic abuse is responsible for the.majority of the deaths...then suicides. Then rec drugs.

There's various reasons each of these are dying.

An anabolic abuser has a higher BP pressure. Higher CBC and RBC. They have a higher resting pulse.. higher hematocrit.

Getting the Vax while abusing AAS makes you a ticking time bomb.

To deny the Vax as a potential culprit in addition to anabolic use. Heart attack. Liver and kidney failure. Suicide. And drug use and addiction makes someone a completely uneducated asshole.

If you choose to deny the Vax as a cause of death, maybe you should work for Pfizer or CNN and spread more propaganda Dante....
Yeah, what he said isn't stupid......and to say he's saying something stupid AGAIN just makes you lose all credibility with me lol.

Yeah, what he said isn't stupid......and to say he's saying something stupid AGAIN just makes you lose all credibility with me lol.
That's cool but I know way more about him then you sir. In fact I know so much about his dealings back in the day....I'm happy to call him out...and I have...

And you will end.up on the wrong side my friend.

I saw this earlier. Dante is one of people who is always upfront and honest and incredibly knowledgeable. He’s always preached staying on top of blood work and staying focused on health. I’ve said it before it’s hard and heart breaking to be a fan of this sport sometimes. What’s happening now is almost too much really. How many more bodybuilders will we lose in the next 10 years? Hell before the end of next year? This sport has more casualties and less competitors than anyother sport.
Dante made a great point about natural vs enhanced competitors. Then there’s the people who want to make it into something it’s not to fit their stupid fucking narrative. It’s seriously twisted and disgusting.

Not sure what, but something has changed. Back on the HBO special in the 90's when Romano said "Show Me the Bodies, Where are the Bodies" there were far less deaths in bodybuilding.
We still had some issues for those who went extreme (Munzer, Beneziza, etc) but now its weekly, and back then women were not dying from it like they are today.

Availability is one thing, we can order online very easily. Back in my younger days I was natty for good reason, zero access to anabolics in my small gym-circle. (80's, 90's, 2000's).
Now, any teen with a paper-route can order DBol online and jump on the gear, and they do.
There is social media like IG, where everyone stays on "for the Gram" and never go off.

The gear itself coming from China (powders) are they safe? They didn't mind killing our dogs w/ tainted dog-food, are powders safe from toxins, metals, etc?
The past year alone, things have gotten even worse. Does the Vax come into play here? Maybe, maybe not. We wont know...

It would be good to know so BB's can make a smart choice and avoid it if it is indeed killing anabolic drug users (I say "IF", cant blame it, but cant rule it out).
Only "know it all's" would rule it out and completely blame it. The toxic lifestyle is also to blame (mainly), no matter what else might come into play.

Either way, it should be an eye-opener for many, though it will keep going unnoticed my most...

Think of the average competitive bodybuilders lifestyle…

Long term steroid use
heavy physical stress leads to heavy organ stress
Above average food intake (with foods that are mass produced/tainted… unless you raise your own food you have no control over the shit these big companies due to increase profits and availability per growing population)

add experimental gene therapy on top of that and it’s a recipe for problems

IML Gear Cream!
Phil Hernon 100% died from the Vax.

Where's the PROOF of this?

Phil Hernon 100% died from the Vax.

Where's the PROOF of this?

I'm the proof. I spoke to his wife and still do regularly. Emeric was also there and he and I spoke as well.

He immediately began having neurological issues hours after his vax. He then ended up hospitalized and sadly passed days later. Ended up looking like immediate stroke and or other neuro conditions.

I'm definitely not the most educated or all knowing person about anabolic's... In bigger stronger faster John made the statement "show me the bodies"... Is it safe to say that GH use wasn't as common as it is now. Could excessive daily GH use for years be the biggest contribution factor into all the deaths that are happening. The heart is a muscle which grows in size which in turn causes issues. also cycling was a common practice which seems to have went the way of the dinosaurs. Could the combination of abusive GH use, lack of coming off cycles, organs increasing in size be the actual reason for the heart issues...

Its well documented on pubmed that they vax causes micro-clots. D-Dimer will confirm this (quest /privatemdlabs has these tests).

We all know that abusing AAS, Insulin, GH, and carrying that much mass puts stress on the cardiovascular system, add something additional like the vax and its pretty simple math that it can lead to higher risk of heart attack.

Its tricky because even if we could show the vax was what put someone over the edge, it'd be hard to separate from AAS abuse, from a legal vantage. Although I wish someone would challenge this in court - especially forced vaccinations.

Like someone said in anther thread, "is it me or are more people dieing recently".

I think the answer is no. There are a handful of bodybuilders who pass every year but these past two years in particular, very big names in the industry have passed so, the attention is greater.

Who knows if the vaccine is contributing..... None of us do no matter how much we think we know, we really don't.

But like Dante said in his post, the writing has been on the walls for a while and most of us continued to ignore it, myself included.

Why all of a sudden the last few years it's gotten worse? I think it's just the time line of when things in the sport shifted to bigger and bigger, harder and harder. As everyone knows, just carrying around the size is a huge stress on the heart and you'll get arguments that John and George weren't huge, Shawn came off for most of the year apparently, and so on.

There's a lot going on here and to put it all on one thing, it's just convenient for people's personal and political views.

Drugs are overrated.

Too many guys, especially on this forum think 3 grams a week is what they need to be the next Arnold.

Could not be further from the truth. It's genetics.

Genetics
Diet
Training

In that order.......and drugs are a distant fourth.

Drugs are overrated.

Too many guys, especially on this forum think 3 grams a week is what they need to be the next Arnold.

Genetics
Diet
Training

Agreed me for example not good genetics like a pro you can take 2 grams of test not going to be any different than 500 mgs . Just more side effects . I’ve been 190-215 no matter what I do or eat . Only make myself fatter by force feeding

Didn’t he need a kidney transplant

Yes sir he did, but he was on Dialysis and overall his health was very good.

He had a transplant coming later this year too sadly.

That is the kicker, his wife was begging him not to get the vax but he did it anyways.

That is what pushed him over the edge and he died from it from stroke like symptoms after getting the vax. Now him abusing AAS and having kidney issues for years, did that weaken his immune system or possibly have other implications in this?

Very possible. I do think that a combo of AAS abuse and damaged organs and the virus and vax are a bad combo.

But it is my strong opinion based on seeing numerous people die from the vax that I have known. That it is polishing people off. Bad kidneys or not he would still be alive if he didn't choose to get that shot.

I Guess where I differ is that I do not believe all the bodybuilders die from the vax. But to deny it has and will polish some off, is propaganda.

Why is it so hard for some people to admit the vax does kill? It's literally a level of cognitive dissonance I have never seen before.

Even the people who are for all the childrens Vaccinations but against the Covid Vax are now called "anti-science" or "anti-vaxxers"

LMAO, get outta here w that!

Get Shredded!
Drugs are overrated.

Genetics
Diet
Training

Totally agree ... too many folks think that nothing really happens until 'on cycle' or 'during a blast'. Pros know how to grow without drugs, so when they do use, they get exponential benefits.

IMO, the takeaway is to frequently get bloodwork and be honest with your health. If your markers are off and you know drugs will cause them, consider the types you run, doses, etc. Getting older is hard enough.

Its a tough pill to swallow, but the duration of your health/blood markers being off will absolutely have negative impacts later in life.

Totally agree ... too many folks think that nothing really happens until 'on cycle' or 'during a blast'. Pros know how to grow without drugs, so when they do use, they get exponential benefits.

IMO, the takeaway is to frequently get bloodwork and be honest with your health. If your markers are off and you know drugs will cause them, consider the types you run, doses, etc. Getting older is hard enough.

Its a tough pill to swallow, but the duration of your health/blood markers being off will absolutely have negative impacts later in life.

I learned this myself.

I can get to 220 and ~15% bodyfat with high blood pressure and feel like shit.

Those days are over, third grandchild on the way and I plan on being there for all of them when they are grown.

Not saying I quit, far from it but after many years of doing this I see the lab reports and know my healthy weight and quantity of drugs for me.

I will just say getting the clot shot is probably especially dangerous to bodybuilders and others living that sort of lifestyle........a lifestyle that is dangerous enough as it is.....throw in a shot that can 100% cause myocarditis and pericarditis (heart attack inducing), well, you get the picture.

Like someone said in anther thread, "is it me or are more people dieing recently".

I've lost 9 since June. A mixture of vaxxed and unvaxxed that is probably proportionate to society at large. If you lose enough people, you can't help but feel like "something" must be going on. So I understand where people are coming from. I don't have any good answers, but I do know how to hedge my bets. AAS usage with heart issues, high hematocrit, etc plus vax is a bad combo. In my opinion. But hell, AAS lifestyle plus covid is a risk too. Either way is russian roulette...people have to decide which pistol they are going to pick up and pull the trigger. I feel like my chances are slightly better with covid (which I'm 99.9% certain we all had in my family early on--can't be certain due to questionable test results).

I never have understood why anyone GAF about what anyone else has to say. It’s like people need to be led about by their nose rings.

Sure, listen to people, people with even drastically opposing views. Then process the info, good and bad and glean something useful as it applies to yourself.
You can respect a person and their opinion but not agree with anything they say.

For example, I get Rich Gaspari in my IG feed. He was a guy who I respected when I was doing my thing during his era. No one was more cutting edge with nutrition and supplements than him. But now I see him showing exercises I can’t say I recommend to guys our age. He had a video showing the packaging of his Plasma Jet product in a cluttered, not so FDA looking environment.

Does this mean he’s an idiot, wrong or lacks credibility. No way. But I sure have my own opinions about all this.

I come to the forum, share my thoughts as well as what I know to be true. But this is my perspective. No reason for anyone to believe me. And as we have seen, plenty of guys don’t agree.

As I say, there are dozens of ways to do things right but 1,000s of ways to do things wrong.

Its well documented on pubmed that they vax causes micro-clots. D-Dimer will confirm this (quest /privatemdlabs has these tests).

We all know that abusing AAS, Insulin, GH, and carrying that much mass puts stress on the cardiovascular system, add something additional like the vax and its pretty simple math that it can lead to higher risk of heart attack.

Its tricky because even if we could show the vax was what put someone over the edge, it'd be hard to separate from AAS abuse, from a legal vantage. Although I wish someone would challenge this in court - especially forced vaccinations.

The first Vax I got almost killed me. Nobody can tell me I am wrong I LIVED IT MOTHERFUCKERS. The second shot was a blip. Makes no sense, but it is what it is. I couldn't breathe and unlike an asthma attack where you struggle to breathe. This is like your lungs work but no exchange happens. It was scary as fuck. I laid their praying... Either I am still a tough sob or GOD answered. I passsed out and woke up 10 hours later breathing.

Now my wife literally told me last night since the vax she has has issues breathing. Didn't say anything to me as she didn't want to worry me. Basically she feels like she is getting smothered if not enough fresh air is getting to her. Say when I am over her giving her "kisses" (when I start kissing her as fast as possible all over her face lol) She pushed me away... and I was like wtf? normally she smiles because like most women she loves attention. She said stop I can't breathe... that's when I got the truth out of her. I say this with 100% conviction if my wife has long term health issues because of this, people will die. I am calling her physician tomorrow as he is off today.

The first Vax I got almost killed me. Nobody can tell me I am wrong I LIVED IT MOTHERFUCKERS. The second shot was a blip. Makes no sense, but it is what it is. I couldn't breathe and unlike an asthma attack where you struggle to breathe. This is like your lungs work but no exchange happens. It was scary as fuck. I laid their praying... Either I am still a tough sob or GOD answered. I passsed out and woke up 10 hours later breathing.

Now my wife literally told me last night since the vax she has has issues breathing. Didn't say anything to me as she didn't want to worry me. Basically she feels like she is getting smothered if not enough fresh air is getting to her. Say when I am over her giving her "kisses" (when I start kissing her as fast as possible all over her face lol) She pushed me away... and I was like wtf? normally she smiles because like most women she loves attention. She said stop I can't breathe... that's when I got the truth out of her. I say this with 100% conviction if my wife has long term health issues because of this, people will die. I am calling her physician tomorrow as he is off today.

Get her in ASAP. One of my best friend's sister lungs filled up with blood clots less than a month after the jag. They got her on blood thinners and she is doing OK. Another training buddy of mine, his mother had a stroke the day after her first jab. This is no joke no matter who gets censored. Beware and protect yourself.

Back