• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aaron Singerman is a RAT! | Redcon1 owner

Surprise! Again!

So Nick had a few words about it too...wow.

Never considered buying his fake military themed shit anyway. Now I’m more pleased I didn’t. I really care where I spend my money.

Anyone surprised here?

RedCarn1
RealCon1

This doesn't surprise me at all these guys are not gangsters there from well off families and have never been to jail.
Im surprised there not all snitching on each other they have been dirty since day one Blackstone was always pushing the limits if they were smart they would have quit when the govt went after them for dmaa they had the balls to sue smh

Could have walked away with alot of money and opened another business easily but they kept pushing back

Your exactly right about them not being hardened criminals and this is typical of what the Feds do when they have guys that haven’t been around the UNjustice system a lot. It’s either plead out to a guilty plea for something less or face an unimaginable amount of prison time if you want to chance a jury trial. Almost everyone who isn’t a hardened criminal is gonna RAT. Why do you think the Feds constantly hold like a 95% conviction rate. I actually think it’s higher than 95%. Unless you have Elon Musk money they will eventually get you to take some kind of a plea deal (guilty plea)based on how much info you can give out that helps them lead to more convictions. I think they give you what they call a 5k or something like that and it goes to the judge at sentencing. It’s where they promise to help get you a lighter sentence as long as you rat on someone. They don’t tell these people that it’s still up to the judge. They can only recommend a lighter sentence. He can do whatever he wants to you. They also tell these poor bastards that it’s completely hush hush and no one will know but then as soon as you sign they leak it to the media and then you start to see the media telling everyone that the accused are cooperating with LE. To them it’s all about getting a guilty verdict and they do NOT care one bit what happens to the accused or their families. They want a conviction, they want your money and they want to take everything that you own and auction it off. Those profits go to whatever LE department was used in the bust and then they get to buy fancy new weapons and whatever else they need upgraded all on your sweat and hard work that you put in your whole life. My best advice would be that if your doing something illegal then NEVER buy and own anything until your done with the illegal shit. They won’t take anything that still has money owed on it thats more than it’s value. If you need a car. Take a bank loan on it and only pay the minimum payments. Same with property, houses, motorcycles etc. etc. Take bank loans out for all of it and NEVER buy anything with cash. Any money you have and anything you own is considered to have been bought with drug money or illegal money and they will take it. Weeew sorry I got a little aggravated and off topic there. Lol

This doesn't surprise me at all these guys are not gangsters there from well off families and have never been to jail.
Im surprised there not all snitching on each other they have been dirty since day one Blackstone was always pushing the limits if they were smart they would have quit when the govt went after them for dmaa they had the balls to sue smh

Could have walked away with alot of money and opened another business easily but they kept pushing back

So he’s the owner of a supplement company?

What exactly happened how did he get in trouble?

Your exactly right about them not being hardened criminals and this is typical of what the Feds do when they have guys that haven’t been around the UNjustice system a lot. It’s either plead out to a guilty plea for something less or face an unimaginable amount of prison time if you want to chance a jury trial. Almost everyone who isn’t a hardened criminal is gonna RAT. Why do you think the Feds constantly hold like a 95% conviction rate. I actually think it’s higher than 95%. Unless you have Elon Musk money they will eventually get you to take some kind of a plea deal (guilty plea)based on how much info you can give out that helps them lead to more convictions. I think they give you what they call a 5k or something like that and it goes to the judge at sentencing. It’s where they promise to help get you a lighter sentence as long as you rat on someone. They don’t tell these people that it’s still up to the judge. They can only recommend a lighter sentence. He can do whatever he wants to you. They also tell these poor bastards that it’s completely hush hush and no one will know but then as soon as you sign they leak it to the media and then you start to see the media telling everyone that the accused are cooperating with LE. To them it’s all about getting a guilty verdict and they do NOT care one bit what happens to the accused or their families. They want a conviction, they want your money and they want to take everything that you own and auction it off. Those profits go to whatever LE department was used in the bust and then they get to buy fancy new weapons and whatever else they need upgraded all on your sweat and hard work that you put in your whole life. My best advice would be that if your doing something illegal then NEVER buy and own anything until your done with the illegal shit. They won’t take anything that still has money owed on it thats more than it’s value. If you need a car. Take a bank loan on it and only pay the minimum payments. Same with property, houses, motorcycles etc. etc. Take bank loans out for all of it and NEVER buy anything with cash. Any money you have and anything you own is considered to have been bought with drug money or illegal money and they will take it. Weeew sorry I got a little aggravated and off topic there. Lol

Your right on the mark brother with everything you wrote its a shame that its this way but its true whoever gets the chance to snitch is going to take it and like you said it will definitely get leaked and when they end up going to prison being a snitch is going to make it extremely difficult for them to live inside smh its just crazy

People get frightened at the thought of incarceration. Maybe because of Hollywood? I dunno?

Having worked in a few jails and visited San Quentin a few times I can agree that the penitentiary look like a bleak ass place to spend a few years but jails, even the shitty ones, are a joke. If someone can’t handle themselves in jail, they shouldn’t be doing anything wrong above jaywalking. I could do time standing on my head in jail, as long as I have books. I would hate it but it can be done.

You know what they have in both jail and prisons? Fucking mirrors. If you can look at yourself in the mirror knowing you are taking your own medicine and not fucking anyone else over, I think the dude looking back at you from that mirror would be a better sight than looking at a fucking rat. Because you can move on with life once you get out, but if you are a rat, that shit sticks with you until your death.

There are exceptions I guess. A friend of mine was one of the original big players in the steroid world in the 80s. He ratted a guy out. But that was only after the guy he ratted has hired a contract killer to do him in. Hard to have loyalty for a guy who enlists someone to kill you.
He still did time, Club Fed in Pleasanton. Said it wasn’t bad at all.

Aaron Singerman is a rat! | Redcon1 owner

I don’t know man, in my experience the people who are seemingly overly comfortable with the prospect of getting locked up, are the ones that keep getting locked up…

I will continue to hate jail and do everything with in my power to not go to jail and have my freedom taking from me… everything aside from playing by the rules (don’t ever plan on doing that) and snitching of course…

just gonna keep crossing my T’s, dotting my I’s, keeping my fucking mouth shut, doing my own thing, and hope for the best…

I like pussy, pussy is hard to get in jail…

Bro don’t ever loose that hate for jail. If you get convicted of a crime and get sent to prison is that the end of the world? No but no it’s still a miserable existence for anyone who values their freedom and cares about others. Anyone who says anything different has never served any real time in prison or if they did and enjoyed it then they are most likely low life scumbags that don’t know or want anything better for themselves or their family. Personally I could do prison time to an extent standing on my head like Coach said or sitting on the shitter like the old head inmates say however it’s the effect that it has on the people in my family that would bother me and keep me from going there.

I don’t know man, in my experience the people who are seemingly overly comfortable with the prospect of getting locked up, are the ones that keep getting locked up…

I will continue to hate jail and do everything with in my power to not go to jail and have my freedom taking from me… everything aside from playing by the rules (don’t ever plan on doing that) and snitching of course…

just gonna keep crossing my T’s, dotting my I’s, keeping my fucking mouth shut, doing my own thing, and hope for the best…

I like pussy, pussy is hard to get in jail…

Bro don’t ever loose that hate for jail. If you get convicted of a crime and get sent to prison is that the end of the world? No but no it’s still a miserable existence for anyone who values their freedom and cares about others. Anyone who says anything different has never served any real time in prison or if they did and enjoyed it then they are most likely low life scumbags that don’t know or want anything better for themselves or their family. Personally I could do prison time to an extent standing on my head like Coach said or sitting on the shitter like the old head inmates say however it’s the effect that it has on the people in my family that would bother me and keep me from going there.

Exactly, that’s my biggest fear is loosing time with my kids and not being there for them when they need me… fucking kills me to even think about

See that’s what a lot of guys don’t get until their ass is sitting in a shithole facing multiple years in prison. Everyone says Oh I could handle a few years in prison blah blah blah. What they fail to realize is just how much other shit and how many other people are gonna be effected by your fuck up. I mean if your a financially independent single dude that owns absolutely nothing and just needs a place to relax for a minute well then yeah it’s probably not that bad. It’s the guys that live paycheck to paycheck providing for their families that loose everything they worked for for the past 30 years when they get locked up for an extended amount of time. When they get out they have nothing. Job is gone. House is gone. Your dog is gone. Wife and kids are gone. Parents will most likely die while your behind bars so their gone. They list is endless.

Exactly, that’s my biggest fear is loosing time with my kids and not being there for them when they need me… fucking kills me to even think about

See that’s what a lot of guys don’t get until their ass is sitting in a shithole facing multiple years in prison. Everyone says Oh I could handle a few years in prison blah blah blah. What they fail to realize is just how much other shit and how many other people are gonna be effected by your fuck up. I mean if your a financially independent single dude that owns absolutely nothing and just needs a place to relax for a minute well then yeah it’s probably not that bad. It’s the guys that live paycheck to paycheck providing for their families that loose everything they worked for for the past 30 years when they get locked up for an extended amount of time. When they get out they have nothing. Job is gone. House is gone. Your dog is gone. Wife and kids are gone. Parents will most likely die while your behind bars so their gone. They list is endless.
Hmmmm, sorta like going on deployments.

I know a handful of guys on here that have done real time who could shed some light on this conversation. My federal sentence under the Armed Career Criminal Act was 260 months. I would have been there until July of this year if one of my strikes wasn't overturned based on a retroactive ruling by the Supreme Court. I still did 18 total. If someone hits a real yard and they have a 5K or Rule 35 sentence reduction in their PSI they will become a human pin cushion. The feds have a lot of soft yards, or "cheese factories" and there are even rats flying below the radar on a non-dropout yard, but for the most part the people I met in there have a level of integrity that is uncommon street side.

What kills me is guys rolling on AAS cases when the sentencing guidelines are nothing. The only way you are doing real time for gear is if you have guns, are the leader in a huge conspiracy, or have a lab that is competing with Pfizer. Do your home work and tell any cop that questions you "I respectfully invoke my right to remain silent."

The only way you are doing real time for gear is if you have guns, are the leader in a huge conspiracy, or have a lab that is competing with Pfizer.

Not true.

The guidelines I believe have changed for the worst with AAS. Don’t quote me though. I know when I got mixed up back in the day they were very light compared to other drugs. You absolutely hit the nail on the head about remaining silent though. There’s no advice that’s ever been given that’s more important IMO than that. Doesn’t matter if your clean or dirty. “Anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you in a court of law. Other than hi and bye there’s NOTHING you should say to police without a lawyer present period. I don’t care if your just pulled over for speeding. Hi officer, thank you officer and good bye officer is plenty. He doesn’t need to know where your coming from or where your going. He doesn’t really give a fuck. He’s just asking and looking for any angle to fuck your life up. Don’t give them that chance. He’s not your friend and your not gonna gain cool points by offering up info.

I know a handful of guys on here that have done real time who could shed some light on this conversation. My federal sentence under the Armed Career Criminal Act was 260 months. I would have been there until July of this year if one of my strikes wasn't overturned based on a retroactive ruling by the Supreme Court. I still did 18 total. If someone hits a real yard and they have a 5K or Rule 35 sentence reduction in their PSI they will become a human pin cushion. The feds have a lot of soft yards, or "cheese factories" and there are even rats flying below the radar on a non-dropout yard, but for the most part the people I met in there have a level of integrity that is uncommon street side.

What kills me is guys rolling on AAS cases when the sentencing guidelines are nothing. The only way you are doing real time for gear is if you have guns, are the leader in a huge conspiracy, or have a lab that is competing with Pfizer. Do your home work and tell any cop that questions you "I respectfully invoke my right to remain silent."

Alot of good advice here.

I know when I was arrested and going to Court, my lawyer told me, take a plea bargain. 1 charge. Plead guilty. You will get probation

The Probation Officer who did my PSI, told me, "your case is a joke and a waste of time". She said Im looking for you to do 2 years of probation and then so long as no dirty urines or other crimes, your slate is wiped clean.

So I agreed.

So then I get to my day of Sentencing. And the judge literally looks at me and throws the PSI. He says, young kids all over the Country use steroids because of guys like you. So you are going to jail. He then proceeds to give me the MAXIMUM sentence. 7 years in Prison, however they did suspend the sentence to 9 months.

The entire Court literally booed the Judge and the Court Room erupted.

My point is, you can't even trust the Court, the system. You can't trust ANY of it.

When I was a boxer there was a saying. "never leave it in the hand of the Judges".

This rings true in this despicable corrupt Justice system. The war on drugs is a war on the American Citizen.

I had to chuckle a bit there. I’m not sure what is considered hard time but unfortunately I’m maybe one of two guys here at ASF that I know of that can actually speak from experience with the Feds and AAS. All I can say is the Feds will drop 10 years in your lap for pretty much anything drug related including AAS. That’s a start. They are gonna try and come at you with 25 and probably settle for 2 depending on how much shit they can take from you and how much your willing to pay for lawyers and such.

Not true.

You can get “real time” for just about anything these days. All depends on how hard they want to fuck you. I live in a privileged county that likes to make examples of drug users. You’ll get hit hard for personal amounts of just about anything here, steroids are unheard of so you’d really get fucked bad for that I would imagine, not to mention they would make the hugest deal out of it and everyone would know in a day.

Now go to the city 50 miles away and they literally don’t care about anything unless it’s violent crimes. They are just too overwhelmed with the gangs, shootings, kidnapping, etc to waste resources on drug users.

Up here though drugs are all that we have. There’s been one murder in this county in the last decade… they have nothing better to do then fuck people for using drugs…

Back