• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Physique update

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
c5ed60bc27a9d3be339f8ee701b3e9ab.jpg

Hit back and abs today . Had to have my legs in this pic bc I haven’t taken any of them yet bc they looked small like my chest lol . Also imo I look much better in person then this fuzzy ass pic . My camera on my phone sucks . I’m 180lbs here. I wanted to get to 170 before I left for vacation but might not make it .

Last edited:
Looking real solid man. How tall are you? And what are you currently running?

Also, what’s your current diet look like?

Time to hop on the treadmill, fatty :D :D

Lol jk man!

You are pretty darn solid and when you tighten up you'll be one rippedzilla!

Need alot of work bro..lol

Jk, look great bro. Whens the vacation and is it on a beach? You dieting hard right now?

Looking real solid man. How tall are you? And what are you currently running?

Also, what’s your current diet look like?

Thanks!
Cycle
500mg test cyp
400mg primo
300mg mast e
3 iu gh ed b4 fasted cardio

I am 5 7’ 180lbs . When I started dieting I was 230lbs .

Current diet
2000 calories a day
200g protein
200g carbs

When thanksgiving hit I took my first cheat meal in months . The following few days I was eating around 2800 calories a day . On dec 1st I dropped it to 2000 to grind out another 4 weeks give or take before leaving . I’m also doing an hour of cardio a day now 7 days a week . I enjoy the cardio so I don’t mind doing it . I’m actually gonna add swimming on top of it bc I found a new gym near me with a nice ass pool and I love swimming.

Time to hop on the treadmill, fatty :D :D

Lol jk man!

You are pretty darn solid and when you tighten up you'll be one rippedzilla!

Lmfaooo I’m on that damn treadmill bright and early every morning bro . I have one in my garage . Worth every penny .

Need alot of work bro..lol

Jk, look great bro. Whens the vacation and is it on a beach? You dieting hard right now?

We’re leaving for Colombia January 3rd and yes dieting my ass off . The only thing that sucks is I wish I started sooner but oh well . What you gonna do ?

I never wanted to post this but Fuck it . This was me going into 2021 . I had a 4 year lay off from the gym got fat as fuck. I quit the gym 5 times before it actually stuck this time . I was so angry at myself for how far I let myself go bc I never looked this bad before . Never again !!!

IML Gear Cream!
From this to your current physique that's great progress and this time sure was the charm! Keep busting your guts in the gym and you'll really be a different person. Much respect!

c5ed60bc27a9d3be339f8ee701b3e9ab.jpg

Hit back and abs today . Had to have my legs in this pic bc I haven’t taken any of them yet bc they looked small like my chest lol . Also imo I look much better in person then this fuzzy ass pic . My camera on my phone sucks . I’m 180lbs here. I wanted to get to 170 before I left for vacation but might not make it .

i don’t think you see yourself how you actually look. You’re looking great man. Throw the scale out the window. Awesome transformation btw.

You have done really well losing fat, adding LBM! You kept it up and didn’t quit! You may not have hit your exact goal but, after Vacation, you can surpass the goal and improve even more! Congratulations and Embrace your gains! Just take a look ! Which pic does the little lady enjoy looking at ? . Stamina is Gonna be needed for Vacation Sex

Max
#goalgetter

Great transformation! There's more than a few people that got "pandemic fluffy", so don't beat yourself up. You're back on track now.

We’re leaving for Colombia January 3rd and yes dieting my ass off . The only thing that sucks is I wish I started sooner but oh well . What you gonna do ?

How long ago did you start dieting?

You got plenty of time to shred out! You got a whole month. You can get show ready in that time.

You got plenty of time to shred out! You got a whole month. You can get show ready in that time.

I’m gonna try my best . I didn’t wana drop my cals any more bc it’s already low af as it is .

How long ago did you start dieting?

This whole process started last January . The first thing I did was get my ass to gym . After quitting a bunch of times it stuck . After that I started changing my eating . Slow at first . Once I got the eating and more consistent routine in the gym I went for a test deca primo recomp on 2500-2800 cals a day for 8 weeks . Dropped back down to 125mgs of test cyp for a little bit. During that time I lowered my cals and added cardio to continue losing fat . Few months later I started the current cycle . I’m 4 weeks in at this Point .

Wow! That is an incredible transformation. Keep up the hard work.

I want to get contest lean atleast once in my life . I’ve never been down that low .

Congrats on the great transformation

What you think I should do ??? I’m open to try anything

Man.. I wish I could help bro.. I just started a cut a week ago and I'm just playing it by ear. Never tried to get super lean. I'm at 3,000 right now. Down from 5,000. Just loving as the weeks go. Got to find a good balance so you don't drop muscle.

Have you tried maybe lowering carbs and increasing fat? Thats what I'm doing and its working so far. Again only a week in so not as far down the line as you. Count everything, no cheat meals lower as you go. That's what I'm trying for now anyways.

This whole process started last January . The first thing I did was get my ass to gym . After quitting a bunch of times it stuck . After that I started changing my eating . Slow at first . Once I got the eating and more consistent routine in the gym I went for a test deca primo recomp on 2500-2800 cals a day for 8 weeks . Dropped back down to 125mgs of test cyp for a little bit. During that time I lowered my cals and added cardio to continue losing fat . Few months later I started the current cycle . I’m 4 weeks in at this Point .

Shit your only 4 weeks in, you'll look great in 4 weeks. Just dial your self in bro!

This is going to be my beach cycle coming up here,

600mg test
300mg Deca
50mg Anavar

About a week out I'm going to start taking 4mg of adex a week and drop all water and look like a shredded God.. thats the plan anyway. 200 pounds 6% is my goal.

You do it right you can drop around 4-5% in a month. Or you can crash diet and cut super hard 2 weeks out

Fuck.. 200 carbs a day.. Jesus

Man.. I wish I could help bro.. I just started a cut a week ago and I'm just playing it by ear. Never tried to get super lean. I'm at 3,000 right now. Down from 5,000. Just loving as the weeks go. Got to find a good balance so you don't drop muscle.

Have you tried maybe lowering carbs and increasing fat? Thats what I'm doing and its working so far. Again only a week in so not as far down the line as you. Count everything, no cheat meals lower as you go. That's what I'm trying for now anyways.

Yea I’m no diet guru lol . No idea what it takes to get that lean. I know it’s not ez tho . I may drop down some carbs and add in some fats . I know if I drop my calories I’ll continue to lose . Problem is I’ve been in a deficit for so long my hunger is running wild . I ate 3000 cals yesterday lol . I know I can do it just have to commit

Looking great you youngster...
I'm toying with a cut cycle
Test..200
DHB..400
Tbol/Var..20mgs each day of both
Never done Var yet,but I got some for my girl...and she never goes to the gym anymore..

Back