• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

T3 offseason

D-lats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious if anyone has run t3 in the offseason? I want to keep my gains coming but also want to limit the amount of bf I put on with the extra calories. I'm also using insulin which can add a little extra around the belly.

I tried T3 when on a cruise and that stuff really seemed to waste away my muscles. I am not a pro but it seems best to use T3 on cycle.

It doesn't matter either way.

Once you stop the T3 you're going to have to recover the thyroid, no matter the dose. If it were me I would just focus on diet and stop the insulin.

It's a pick your poison, recover the thyroid now or later, in the end it is up to you.

So you are saying stop the insulin to avoid using t3? I'm not sure is even need the t3 to be honest I don't carry a lot of bf. but the gains from the slin are better than anything I've ever gotten from gear.
this is one week slin went from 220 pre show diet to 238 today eating clean but more cals. Decided to skip show and grow for another year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 37
Thanks bro. Bushmaster have me an awesome layout I'll Pm it to you. Super easy and the most effective addition I've ever made

So you are saying stop the insulin to avoid using t3? I'm not sure is even need the t3 to be honest I don't carry a lot of bf. but the gains from the slin are better than anything I've ever gotten from gear.
this is one week slin went from 220 pre show diet to 238 today eating clean but more cals. Decided to skip show and grow for another year.

No, basically, when you stop the T3, stop the insulin......unless you want to get fat, that being said.........

IF you add in some cardio (30mins EOD HIIT) and use 12g of tyrosine daily,(4g daily 3 times a day) you can recover the thyroid quicker (so says a number of studies).

IF you really watch your diet and keep up on a mild amount of cardio, you should recover the thyroid without issue. The problem MOST have is they get lazy with the cardio when they drop the T3, don't pay attention to their diet and all of a sudden they're up 15-18lbs in 3-4 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
Ok that makes sense. I see big guys that I know are running slin that maintain a hard look all year. I'm i correct to assume it's something like t3 or t4 and gh that keeps them from puffing up like a marshmallow?

Ok that makes sense. I see big guys that I know are running slin that maintain a hard look all year. I'm i correct to assume it's something like t3 or t4 and gh that keeps them from puffing up like a marshmallow?

? - Hard to say.

Most guys will bloat on GH. Some claim that an A/I controls bloat.

Heavy carbs make me bloat.

Bro looking sick with the addition of Slin. I use T3 in the offseason but not really to help me stay lean, i rely on diet for that as i eat clean as hell 24/7. I use it for its ability to help me shuttle nutrients better and there uptake when bulking and recovering. Looking at your pic you are lean still brother. Not shredded by any means but well lean enough for offseason. Keep the diet on point and dont bother with T3.

Dan Duchaine used to suggest keeping T3 levels in the high normal range for offseason growth. The only way to know if you would need to supplement with exogenous T3 to achieve this would be through bloodwork, but I think 25 mcg/day would be a safe bet to ensure your thyroid levels are in the optimal growth range. This will help with appetite, keeping metabolism moving so as to be able to eat 5, 6, 7 times a day, and also, in your case, to keep potential fat gains from the insulin at bay. I say go for it.

Back