• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Chicago...

Uh oh, Nasty Nate is gonna go trans...

It is 2021 right?

hqdefault.jpg

There's a really nice woman at our gym that has male traits..with a hot ass girl friend..I was always against the whole sex change thing before...But after sitting down with her..I totally understand and believe some PE(a few) it's the right move..and for her it is..

So,I respect her.. she is a great person..and gender has nothing to do with that..
But she's not shoving it down my throat... don't take that wrong..
I understand and think that's way braver that I could ever be.. she's not doing it for publicity or to be another Kate(fucking Jenner)

Obama's home town, he sure helped that place. lol

Do you guys recall that Gay White male came out and said he regularly had sex with Obama and smoked crack with Obama

And then he was murdered after coming out?

And Youtube deleted the videos.

I do!!!!!!!!

What else would you expect when you elect this person as mayor.

https://images.app.goo.gl/gT9SiB8wPpzFbst27

I've thought about that a few times. Most people tend to vote for someone who is swimming at the same depth (or a little deeper) of the gene pool as they are. Perhaps chicago really *is* that bad. Any way about it...she/it was at the shallow end....wearing floaties.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys recall that Gay White male came out and said he regularly had sex with Obama and smoked crack with Obama

I do!!!!!!!!

Yes sir I remember it....

I do!!!!!!!!

Yup.

I do!!!!!!!!

absolutely I do. His story was full of details too

Didnt we try this and it resulted in a few rapes?

Yes, Louden County Virginia - they tried to cover it up. The result doesn't matter though bro I'm convinced that the Progressive are a cult. They're literally incapable of abandoning the ideology, at least not yet

Back