• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maxwell trial date officially set.

Names are gonna be named and then that's when certain very powerful people will be running scared. I am sure Epstein's lawyer will be turning over that infamous black book too.

I'm betting that pretty much nothing comes of this. There will be no one of any importance named and all of it will be swept away and kept nice and tidy. The swamp is too deep and wide to let any real information get revealed. She's most likely already made a deal that keeps all the shady characters and bad actors in the dark. That's the way things work now-a-days.

I'm betting that pretty much nothing comes of this. There will be no one of any importance named and all of it will be swept away and kept nice and tidy. The swamp is too deep and wide to let any real information get revealed. She's most likely already made a deal that keeps all the shady characters and bad actors in the dark. That's the way things work now-a-days.

Unless, it becomes a political weapon ( cough/clinton) to beat people with ?

Sad, but true. The stuff that has came out so far has been redacted to the point of being worthless.

Unless, it becomes a political weapon ( cough/clinton) to beat people with ?
Who knows, Maxwell may already have made a sweet deal if she spills the beans and cooperates. So yes there may be fireworks coming. On the other hand those powerful bad actors might also put pressure on the prosecution too so that they will be protected.

Sad, but true. The stuff that has came out so far has been redacted to the point of being worthless.
That's because of the pressure from the deep swamp.

More than likely Ghislaine will rollover on some dudes with no influence in exchange for a plea deal. It would be really nice if some huge people got taken down, but it just doesn't seem to work like that. Too big to go down, unless you are no longer useful.

If anyone truly thinks this will be let out to the public they are lying to themselves, plus the bigger fish, wont let her breathe to long.... As we all have seen these "accidents" that keep happening

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

This is gonna be one of those nothing burgers Idiot's son talked about.

Well she will be be dead soon.
No doubt that will happen because of the pressure building up to remove her from existence to protect some very powerful and vengeful people. May well be done in the same manner as Epstein I am sure, so hope she has an insurance policy for that.

I bet the defendant dies before trial

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Yeah.
What I'm saying is I don't believe he was the only one doing this.
He had some high profile associates.
Bill Clinton for one.
I just dont see the rich elite getting caught.
But boy oh boy, would I LOVE to see them get Clinton tied into this.
I'd be willing to let him go if they could get his cunt rag wife Hillary instead.
If they told me they had proof Hillary was dirty, but they'd have to drop all charges and allegations against Trump, I'd go for it.

Back