• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M.King (Semi-unsponsored) Interactive Logathon!

Get Shredded!
Sleeping was a bitch last night...did some research and I’m thinking it’s a shoulder impingement, rotator cuff injury. Hoping there was no tearing.

I was performing a lateral pull down when I felt the pain. And it’s been a constant dull pain since. Hard to reach over head or grab anything out of my back pocket.

so gay.

Sleeping was a bitch last night...did some research and I’m thinking it’s a shoulder impingement, rotator cuff injury. Hoping there was no tearing.

I was performing a lateral pull down when I felt the pain. And it’s been a constant dull pain since. Hard to reach over head or grab anything out of my back pocket.

so gay.

what is a lateral pulldown? I'm thinking lat pulldown, yes? if so, you probably round ur back when performing this exercise

Yeah the last pulldowns... I think I went too heavy too quick and have a habit of sometimes trying to slam the bar into my chest and hold for a second..trying to get that squeeze.. but it messes my form up and my elbows get tucked in too far.... I’m hoping this will clear up in a week and I can get back to it full throttle.

Felt really on these last couple sessions...all motivated and shit ... would hate to endure another limiting injury...might have to turn into a villain and destroy shit!

God save me!

Yeah the last pulldowns... I think I went too heavy and have a habit of sometimes trying to slam the bar into my chest and hold for a second..trying to get that squeeze.. but it messes my form up and my elbows get tucked in too far.... I’m hoping this will clear up in a week and I can get back to it full throttle.

Felt really on these last couple sessions...all motivated and shit ... would hate to endure another limiting injury...might have to turn into a villain and destroy shit!

God save me!

That last bold print makes it seem like you're leaning back when your pulling peak contraction, yes?

Here's my unsolicited opinion on the first bold, I would want someone to remind me of this if I was in your shoes...

you just healed up from surgery brother ...cmon man check your ego. Sprinting to get back to whatever physical shape you're chasing, will put you right back at ground zero recovery zone, baby steps are progressing steps. you got this man.

That last bold print makes it seem like you're leaning back when your pulling peak contraction, yes?

Here's my unsolicited opinion on the first bold, I would want someone to remind me of this if I was in your shoes...

you just healed up from surgery brother ...cmon man check your ego. Sprinting to get back to whatever physical shape you're chasing, will put you right back at ground zero recovery zone, baby steps are progressing steps. you got this man.

i know man....I just miss the pump and am impatient at times. But you are right bro....time to check myself before I riggity wreck myself.

I was tired from OT, and slight irritated from the douchebags I have to deal with at work. So that didn’t help.

Im pulling at roughly 45 degree angle during the last pulldown. My form might have broken down a bit as it was near the end of my workout.

I enjoy high volume work but need to slow it down a bit. Thanks for the reminder...

by the way, HFO3 is an impossible acid in the physical world... where/what does your screen name come from? Just curious...

i know man....I just miss the pump and am impatient at times. But you are right bro....time to check myself before I riggity wreck myself.

I was tired from OT, and slight irritated from the douchebags I have to deal with at work. So that didn’t help.

Im pulling at roughly 45 degree angle during the last pulldown. My form might have broken down a bit as it was near the end of my workout.

I enjoy high volume work but need to slow it down a bit. Thanks for the reminder...

by the way, HFO3 is an impossible acid in the physical world... where/what does your screen name come from? Just curious...

no problem.

I'm a simple man, my HFO3 is much simpler than the impossible fluoric acid...lol

HFO3 translated is Husband/Father/Of/3

Fuuuuuuuck that.

Don't be a puss

I want Mawr weight! I wanna beat em! - Louie

I would start doing some mobility exercises to strengthen up your shoulders. When I fucked up my shoulder I started doing external rotations and a couple of others on shoulder day. Helped out alot with my mobility and pain that I was having. 20-30lb external rotations on cable machine. Ive gotten up to 40lbs but that shit burns and form suffers.

I would start doing some mobility exercises to strengthen up your shoulders. When I fucked up my shoulder I started doing external rotations and a couple of others on shoulder day. Helped out alot with my mobility and pain that I was having. 20-30lb external rotations on cable machine. Ive gotten up to 40lbs but that shit burns and form suffers.

i took the last 5 days off from gym, getting a lot of stuff done around the house.

Rotator cuff symptoms definitely seemed like a partial tear but... it feels a lot better today. No bruising or deformity at all just a dull constant pain (especially at night) that traveled down my shoulder/upper bicep area.

coincidentally I have been doing some stretches targeting the rotator cuff (the broom stick thing and the elastic band stretch where you keep your shoulder locked and just rotate at the elbow)

do you think a strain or pinched nerve/tendon would carry similar symptoms of a torn rotator cuff tendon?

anyways.. wrote up a new plan ... need some shrooms so I can check my ego before I get back at it next week.

Injuries scare me these days... I really want to get my ass back in the thick of things but I know I have to be more patient.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay... so I’ve been back at it for awhile now. The shoulder injury has subsided a couple weeks after I mentioned it to you guys. Doing some new stretches and shit... helping big time. Working on getting my sexy back and I think it’s working cuz this chic at the convenient store wants some action. Maybe be setting of a lil rendezvous later, will try to get pics for yinz...

ummmm

so... compound lifts is still the focus.... @ about 60% of my former max lifts... slamming the 15 rep range. Moving fast so cardio is coming back..

gotta stay away from the Moscow mules and cigars...

anyways... work is going good, kids are off for the summer so we getting ready for a vacation... heading to the mountains for some fishing.

Love all you internet friends of mine... hit me up whenever your in my neck of the woods and we’ll grab a drink or a workout or a protein shake together..

congrats stink on becoming a daddy

also belle, you are amazingly beautiful if you want a dipshit and a nice guy at the same time lemme know, I got good qualities too lol

will be updating pics as soon as my dad love handles slow the f down

later y’all

so what percentage strength do you have back after your last surgery? That area still sore?

Im weak bro.. not pushing myself either kinda just enjoying life... been drinking a lil bit lately... kayaking, helping friends move, construction projects at home, yada yada ... so the pushing it at the gym isn’t a focus...I’m too scared to test it anyway...

so so I could bench 300 for reps before my first injury a year ago... now I’m just pushing 65lb dumbbells... yeah I know, weak shit.... but definition is coming back...November I should be good to go.

That’s what I’m looking forward to...

Here are my workouts as of lately

Chest/tri day (doc says avoid flyes until novemberish)
daily stretch routine + 2 sets of pushups to failure
flat dumbbell press 4-5 sets 12-15 reps
incline dumbbell press 4-5 sets 12-15 reps
rope tri pulldown 4-5 sets 12-15 reps
single arm cable tri pulldowns 4-5 sets 12-15 reps
Body weight dips 3 sets 20 reps
ab roller and cable crunches 3 sets 12-15 reps
treadmill cardio @20 mins (jogging speed-sometimes walking lol)

back/bis
bent over rows 4 sets 12-15 reps
stiff arm pull downs (sometimes dumbbell method) 4 X 12-15
dumbbell single arm rows 4 each x 12-15
low pulley cable row or seated row machine 4x12
lat pulldown (wide grip and close grip) 3 each x 15
single arm cable curls 4 each x 15
hammer curl 2 sets top row gauntlet
decline ab crunch 3x12
lying leg lifts 3x20
cardio @20min

shoulders/lags
squats 6x12–15
sissy squats 3x12
leg ext 4x10
leg curl 4x10
calf raises 4x15

Shrugs 4x15
dumbbell shoulder press 4x10
front plate raises 4x10

ab roller/planks
no cardio

I’ve been following this regiment for a few weeks now and will continue to until November/December at which point I will attempt to increase weight/lower rep range and increase frequency while limiting volume... also I want to jump on a light dose blast of deca/test/dbol.

thanks for your patience while I’ve been recovering from injuries and bitching about life in merica.

I shall return to form and no longer be ashamed of doing yard work shirtless. Soon.

😀

Pretty swole there brother. Glad to see you healed up nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks homie!!! Long road ahead but... all’s I gots is time !! Gotta stay smart and make sure I’m pushing forward... no more backward bullshit

happy Independence Day to my fellow Mericans!

Get Shredded!
Whattya thunk? Lol

Attachments

• AE2E74EF-CEFE-454D-8E17-65230C3A3E28.jpeg
    AE2E74EF-CEFE-454D-8E17-65230C3A3E28.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 49
Hahahaha dude I swear to the good lord above I have an uncle that looks just like this ^^^

and that could pass as me tonight... eat your heart out ladies!!! Lol

These warm rains are intoxicating... God how I love earth!!!

Attachments

• 08EB5B75-62B1-40AC-930F-788EEF9BE12B.jpeg
    08EB5B75-62B1-40AC-930F-788EEF9BE12B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Belle.... I’m gonna marry you someday ... just letting ya know ;)

Made it to the gym today, had little time. Pyramid following lifts rep/weight

dumbbell shoulder press 5 sets
squats 5 sets
shrugs 5 sets

leg ext 4x12
leg curl 4x12
calf raises 4x12

finished off with
front plate raises 4x12
dumbbell rear delt raises 4x12

cardio: 40 min walk

Prepping for work next week;
turkey burgers, sweet potatoes
turkey breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs

still got love handles :(

Went to gym today... wasn’t planning on it but had to get away.

flat dumbbell chest press 5x12
Single arm dumbbell rows 5x12
dumbbell curls 3x15
tricep pulldown 3x15

cardio on heavy bag (3 songs worth)

was just a fuck off day so I chose my lifts based on what I felt like doing.

Straight stud bros and brahs

Attachments

• D88CE4C9-6C47-4A97-8CD4-3E4B81E54BCE.jpeg
    D88CE4C9-6C47-4A97-8CD4-3E4B81E54BCE.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
Back