• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Low dose deca in conjunction with TRT?

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving guys. Hope all is well with everyone.

Question:

Thoughts on running 50-100/mg week deca in conjunction with 200mg/wk trt? The deca wouldn't be prescribed.

I have read pros and cons regarding the protocol and looking for some feedback here. Mainly concerned with potential overall health implications. All my blood tests are consistently within range and I am blessed to be generally very healthy.

Anybody have experience with this?

Thanks!

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving guys. Hope all is well with everyone.

Question:

Thoughts on running 50-100/mg week deca in conjunction with 200mg/wk trt? The deca wouldn't be prescribed.

I have read pros and cons regarding the protocol and looking for some feedback here. Mainly concerned with potential overall health implications. All my blood tests are consistently within range and I am blessed to be generally very healthy.

Anybody have experience with this?

Thanks!

I personally do exactly this. 200 Test/ 100 Deca.
Absolutely love it. No issues honestly and feel much better especially joint wise.
I think of it as an Athletic Cruise.

If you are concerned I would get blood work done while your on the Test/Deca and see how they look.

Last edited:
Been doing this for close to 2 years and I love it..

Pros
I’m almost 52 years old with 2 bad knees but you wouldn’t know it by looking at me walk, I’m not about to run a marathon lol but I’m 100% pain free..

I’m running 120mg a week and for me that’s the sweet spot..

Cons
Having to come off for 3-4 weeks before my TRT visit..

Thank you guys.
Yea, I feel so good whenever I run deca I would love to retain the joint benefits in some way. My joint issues literally go away when on deca and I want that all the time if possible.

I run 100mgs with TRT..
Now all-the-time...No take a break every now and then..or try 50mgs a wk..
I'd play with the dose to see what will elevate the pain and not cause any problems down the road..
But know this..once you stop the Deca.. the pain comes right back..

The TRT centers (some) have this :
9147cbe82d6ba781bc148ddf40115ece.plist

Blend . You can also just get the 200mg/mk 5ml Enanthate and the 200mg/ml Nandrolone Decanoate and make whatever works . I always use 50-100mg and have for years, no bad sides just great benefits so far (but some have issues). I’d try 50 for a few weeks, then go from there.

Max

I can’t see any issues with your plan unless you are a big converter. Deca is a no shit joint blessing. It is amazing how little of it does so much and it is a crime physicians don’t prescribe it to everyone. Even if you get raised prolactin you can just have “caber on hand” (lol).
I think at that dosage P5P would keep it in check.

If I had the choice (and I do) of a life of opiods or a wee bit of Deca for relief, I will take the Deca any day.

Some doctors will prescribe it, general care doctor probably not. My TRT doc does. Ill be getting some here shortly. He told me its my choice i can go low dose long term or run a high dose for 10ish weeks doesnt really care what i do as long as bloods are good.

But as everyone already said it is nice to have along with TRT. Try talking to your doctor see if he will prescribe it for you.

Some doctors will prescribe it, general care doctor probably not. My TRT doc does. Ill be getting some here shortly. He told me its my choice i can go low dose long term or run a high dose for 10ish weeks doesnt really care what i do as long as bloods are good.

But as everyone already said it is nice to have along with TRT. Try talking to your doctor see if he will prescribe it for you.

I have thought about that, but my clinic is some shitty little fly by night operation, I am sure of it. It was just very convenient distance wise to me to get the initial exams, bloodwork, etc completed. The doc is some old retired gynecologist who is never there who I bet just needs money. I am going to find a new clinic/operation to transfer my file to pretty soon. Thinking maybe a reputable online/telemed operation. Not to get too off-topic, but any suggestions on that front? One that is open to prescribing deca in conjunction with test?

IML Gear Cream!
Old gynecologist are good for funny jokes and a beer or 2..but at the end of the day...I have a D..

I have thought about that, but my clinic is some shitty little fly by night operation, I am sure of it. It was just very convenient distance wise to me to get the initial exams, bloodwork, etc completed. The doc is some old retired gynecologist who is never there who I bet just needs money. I am going to find a new clinic/operation to transfer my file to pretty soon. Thinking maybe a reputable online/telemed operation. Not to get too off-topic, but any suggestions on that front? One that is open to prescribing deca in conjunction with test?

TRT Nation is good to go. They will set you up with test and deca - just tell them you need it for joint relief. It helps if you have any documentation from your MD showing arthritis or whatever but it isn’t required. Usually start at 200/100 test/deca depending on your labs. They also have some peptides available and I believe even anavar under their weight loss selections. $99/mo for test only trt excluding labs at start, 10wks, 6mos, 12mos then I think just annually after that. Deca I believe is around $45/mo more as is hcg. You have to pay for like 2.5 mos in advance then they ship it all out to you so the costs actually average out per month.

TRT Nation is good to go. They will set you up with test and deca - just tell them you need it for joint relief. It helps if you have any documentation from your MD showing arthritis or whatever but it isn’t required. Usually start at 200/100 test/deca depending on your labs. They also have some peptides available and I believe even anavar under their weight loss selections. $99/mo for test only trt excluding labs at start, 10wks, 6mos, 12mos then I think just annually after that. Deca I believe is around $45/mo more as is hcg. You have to pay for like 2.5 mos in advance then they ship it all out to you so the costs actually average out per month.

Awesome info buddy, thank you very much. Much appreciated.

Okay I'll be the buzz kill for this thread.... :)

I do not understand the whole joint lubrication argument as more fluid in a joint means greater inflammation which means more pain.

And running more than 200mg a week of test is not TRT. Using the term bridge during TRT is just a word. In reality it's how guys justify running more gear without real benefit.

If you cannot keep gains on TRT then you are not doing the job. Diet and training on point you would not lose anything and possibly still gain.

Running more than TRT you are not allowing your receptors to clear and myostatin levels stay high...not good.

Okay, buzz kill over ...... :)

I do not understand the whole joint lubrication argument as more fluid in a joint means greater inflammation which means more pain.

And running more than 200mg a week of test is not TRT. Using the term bridge during TRT is just a word. In reality it's how guys justify running more gear without real benefit.

If you cannot keep gains on TRT then you are not doing the job. Diet and training on point you would not lose anything and possibly still gain.

Running more than TRT you are not allowing your receptors to clear and myostatin levels stay high...not good.

It's not fluid in the joint. It's improved collagen synthesis. ;) IE, improved connective tissues.

It's not fluid in the joint. It's improved collagen synthesis. ;) IE, improved connective tissues.

I do not buy the deca makes collagen theory. The best hope out there is a non FDA approved hyaluronic acid injection and that is limited when there is even mild cartridge damage to a joint.

Some of these half assed studies on the web are at best half assed and at worse dangerous for those who do not understand what a real study is. NCBI so called studies should never be taken seriously.

Kinda lean toward Skip on this one..mainly because once discontinued all the pain returns..Pretty sure it's the extra water..

I do not buy the deca makes collagen theory. The best hope out there is a non FDA approved hyaluronic acid injection and that is limited when there is even mild cartridge damage to a joint.

Some of these half assed studies on the web are at best half assed and at worse dangerous for those who do not understand what a real study is. NCBI so called studies should never be taken seriously.

I've always said you can find as many articles opposing something as you can supporting it. But I also take into account anecdotal evidence. Having said that, what's your theory behind bros saying "joint relief"? I have yet to see one guy say deca did nothing for his joints. Is it just placebo effect? I'm not discounting you, just wondering what your opinion is.

I've always said you can find as many articles opposing something as you can supporting it. But I also take into account anecdotal evidence. Having said that, what's your theory behind bros saying "joint relief"? I have yet to see one guy say deca did nothing for his joints. Is it just placebo effect? I'm not discounting you, just wondering what your opinion is.

So true . Some like deca some like EQ, some hate em. I like PED’s

Max

I use myself as an example. I believe in bro-science. Your personal experience should dictate your results or experience.

I have destroyed cartridge in my shoulders and nandrolone never did anything for me. Even HA does not elevate pain. For those that get benefit from deca, great. For me I did not get shit from it.

Studies be damned, deca does not work for me.

Get Shredded!
I use myself as an example. I believe in bro-science. Your personal experience should dictate your results or experience.

I have destroyed cartridge in my shoulders and nandrolone never did anything for me. Even HA does not elevate pain. For those that get benefit from deca, great. For me I did not get shit from it.

Studies be damned, deca does not work for me.

A Tatem · 2020 — ND is a promising new adjunctive therapy for hypogonadal men with JP. It reduced pain scores in responding patients by an average of 52%. **Research trials for past pain abuse , PAWS(post acute withdrawal syndrome) along with guided exercise for improved mental and physical outlook are being done. Nutrition and supplements/Ayurvedic formulations are still dominating scientific studies along with medical biotechnology.

Max
He said “new” Lol

I'm sure everyone is different but I was shocked at how much my shoulder and back pain went away with low dose NPP.... but my dick stopped working at week 5 of NPP and Tren so I stopped the NPP.. then the Tren the next week... dick came back... joint pain came back... If I could run it forever with no issues I'd run it just for the pain relief.

Now this really needs to be a sticky...
Totally AGREE here...now at 55 I run TRT 100mgs of Test a week with 50mgs of Deca(I do get relief from it)..
The body needs to fully recover from cycles..and I have never liked time On=Time Off..I like two cycles a yr..12 to 16 wks depending on compounds used..

On the Deca issue..most get relief..but Skip may have damage Deca can't elevate(at least it sounds that way)

Love it. Planning on running 100mg with my trt at the end of the month.

I gotcha bro.

The issue isn't maintaining gains for me, not at all. Just want to point that out. And I am a believer in using less compounds, not more......being smarter with training and diet instead of slamming grams of gear as the gateway to growth.

It's literally the joint pain that pretty much goes away when using deca. Is the joint pain manageable without deca, yea, for sure. But damn, does it help. If research and informed opinions from you guys show that it isn't worth it, the negative health benefits, etc., then I won't do it. End of story.

As for the biological/chemical processes that occur with deca regarding alleviating joint pain, I don't know and it seems there isn't a uniform general consensus regarding this. But there is a consensus that it does have this effect.

Anyways, I appreciate all the info being discussed here. Extremely informative and a lot to think about.

I've had two shoulder surgeries, takes about two weeks on 150 Nandrolone for it to be pain free. Increased sinovial fluid in the joint would cause better lubrication and more cushion. Also said to decrease nerve sensitivity for further pain reduction. I like it.

I gotcha bro.

The issue isn't maintaining gains for me, not at all. Just want to point that out. And I am a believer in using less compounds, not more......being smarter with training and diet instead of slamming grams of gear as the gateway to growth.

It's literally the joint pain that pretty much goes away when using deca. Is the joint pain manageable without deca, yea, for sure. But damn, does it help. If research and informed opinions from you guys show that it isn't worth it, the negative health benefits, etc., then I won't do it. End of story.

As for the biological/chemical processes that occur with deca regarding alleviating joint pain, I don't know and it seems there isn't a uniform general consensus regarding this. But there is a consensus that it does have this effect.

Anyways, I appreciate all the info being discussed here. Extremely informative and a lot to think about.

Yes these are good discussions. I do know Deca and NPP do cause some water retention but collagen is a mystery to me, maybe it works as demonstrated in some studies but you can supposedly take collagen supplement and get results:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18416885/

But like all studies this is not a white paper that is peer reviewed to give research scientists any chance to question it's veracity.

Like anything on Google you can get the answer you want.

Just like the news, want to read about Trump Russian collusion, no problem. Want to read about this story and it's falsehood, no problem. One side has to be right.

When it come to scientific results it is hard for those of us of average high school education to even know where to start.

In the research and scientific world these studies are a farce at best.

Back