• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NYPD selling gearz

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The prices though!

https://breaking911.com/nypd-cop-ar...rcover-officers-in-parking-lot-of-queens-gym/

NYPD cop arrested for selling steroids to undercover officers in parking lot of Queens gym
Lemelin allegedly handed the man a blue plastic bag filled with a vial of testosterone, Anavar, and Arimedex pills, which are anabolic steroids. The go-between then handed over the plastic bag of narcotics in exchange for $630 in cash from the undercover officer.

The DA continued, on November 2, 2021, Lemelint again set up shop in the back parking lot of the Coliseum Gym in Woodhaven, Queens. This time, the undercover was inside the gym and the unapprehended other instructed the “buyer” to meet him at the entrance and the two walked outside to the waiting black Porsche SUV. This time defendant Lemelin allegedly sold him a clear blue plastic bag containing four vials of testosterone cypionate, Anavar, Arimidex and other loose pills. The undercover paid $2,200 for the steroids.

It's just like the gym rats that sell inferior gear for $100 a bottle in the locker room to unsuspecting noobs. Seems cops and firefighters that work out at my gym are jacked and perhaps juicing...

Last edited:
This is actually a friend of mine and the story told here is not true at all.

Shocking that the media stages stories. Just kidding, not shocking at all.

What's not true about it?

Can you Enlighten us?

Don't leave us hanging Wes...inquiring minds want to know

Guys the case is pending right now. I can't tell the details but rest assured much of this is not what actually happened.

What you want to pay attention to is that an "unapprehended" individual is "at large".

I.e the accomplice that set him up (who won't be charged). Without going into detail this may go down as "entraptment"

He has an Attorney and the case is literally just beginning.

What I can say about him, is he's a good kid. Not sure why he got wrapped up into this mess, but he's a long time lifter and I have nothing bad at all to say about him.

IML Gear Cream!
Does this not sound like it was setup or staged to you guys?

Think about the FBI and how they "stage" crimes all the time. Look how they staged parts of January 6th and then got people to enter the building and then nailed them for "domestic terrorism"

Doesn't this stuff piss you guys off? Should "AAS" or "marijuana" for instance EVER be "investigated"? Maybe we can investigate jay walking and speeding tickets too?

The investigation was conducted by the New York City Police Department’s Internal Affairs Bureau, Group 32, under the supervision of Deputy Commissioner Joseph J. Reznick.

Does this not sound like it was setup or staged to you guys?

Think about the FBI and how they "stage" crimes all the time. Look how they staged parts of January 6th and then got people to enter the building and then nailed them for "domestic terrorism"

Doesn't this stuff piss you guys off? Should "AAS" or "marijuana" for instance EVER be "investigated"? Maybe we can investigate jay walking and speeding tickets too?

The investigation was conducted by the New York City Police Department’s Internal Affairs Bureau, Group 32, under the supervision of Deputy Commissioner Joseph J. Reznick.
Without knowing the specifics, it's hard to say. I mean, you have more info, so for you it's easy to claim something other than what has be leaked out. My question would be, how is a 'sworn' LEO entrapped into doing something he damn well knows is illegal?

Cop was saying let’s go Brandon and I voted for trump …. De Blast-me-in-the-asio caught wind and set him up.

16.70 Canadian says I’m right

Without knowing the specifics, it's hard to say. I mean, you have more info, so for you it's easy to claim something other than what has be leaked out. My question would be, how is a 'sworn' LEO entrapped into doing something he damn well knows is illegal?

This is a good question. And I agree. Even if he was "convinced" to do this, Im annoyed for him "if" he did do it.

I cannot discuss the full details though. Sorry. Not me being an ass.

Im sure you and everyone here knows that the case cannot be discussed, let alone I will not discuss several of the specifics with him at this time, nor can I share the full extent what I know.

I've known him a long time and he's never been involved in anything as such. Not remotely.

It sucks to see this to be quite honest.

The ridiculous amount of money makes me think of entrapment.

ATF did something similar to Randy Weaver. Dude was broke as shit, trying to feed his family. Some agent offers him $1,000 for a sawed off shotgun so he goes down to Big 5 and buys a $200 shotgun, saws it off and gets a helluva profit he would have never had if not offered up by the agent.
I am just rough guessing from memory but I think if my family was starving and a dude offers to but a couple bottles of gear for a few grand, I’m going to do it.

Are there any cops not on gear? My old gym bro was on a ton of gear and he was always trying to get more from me. The issue is the guy was already a clown that would try and hurt people at will when on duty. One ride along and I saw enough for life. Then there was the "you trying to get with my wife" drama. I wanted to tell him how ugly she was but couldn't bring myself to do it. I'll never forget that guy. I changed gyms so I didn't have to workout with him anymore. Dude was mental, add the badge and it's allllll bad.

Like Wes said earlier, why on earth are scarce law enforcement resources being wasted on a couple bottles of testosterone for gym rats?
Maybe they could perhaps focus more on crimes like rape, assaults, murder...you know, the things that are actually a threat to the public.....just a thought.

The ridiculous amount of money makes me think of entrapment.

ATF did something similar to Randy Weaver. Dude was broke as shit, trying to feed his family. Some agent offers him $1,000 for a sawed off shotgun so he goes down to Big 5 and buys a $200 shotgun, saws it off and gets a helluva profit he would have never had if not offered up by the agent.
I am just rough guessing from memory but I think if my family was starving and a dude offers to but a couple bottles of gear for a few grand, I’m going to do it.

I used that term specifically for a very good reason, but I wanna be very very careful not to mention any specifics.

Let's consider a hypothetical. A HYPOTHETICAL for anyone reading this...

Lets say you get into trouble as a police officer. You are on the job, and you can only get out of your trouble by snagging someone else up into the mix. Does this happen in real life? All the time, I have seen it with several clients in the past actually. So next thing you know, you see a partner or a buddy of yours, he's jacked. You guys have worked out before. He trusted you enough to tell you hes on some Gear, etc, etc. He's not doing anything but using. So you see an in and then you say, "hey' I can probably convince this guy to take the heat off me, but Ill have to get him an answer he can't refuse. Hey so and so. Wanna make a quick 10 grand? There's no risk and I will even introduce you to this guy.

So is this guy really a "seller". Is this guy a "dealer". Is this guy committing a "Crime" on his own behalf? Is this "legal" to stage? Will this hypothetical hold up in court? All things to consider.

Think the FBI and all the "crimes" they stage...

See where I am going with this?

Last edited:
What's not true about it?
The part about selling him a clear plastic bag. I've been doing some research and came to this conclusion... He must have actually sold Him the cycle and the bag was included as a freebie.

Are there any cops not on gear? My old gym bro was on a ton of gear and he was always trying to get more from me. The issue is the guy was already a clown that would try and hurt people at will when on duty. One ride along and I saw enough for life. Then there was the "you trying to get with my wife" drama. I wanted to tell him how ugly she was but couldn't bring myself to do it. I'll never forget that guy. I changed gyms so I didn't have to workout with him anymore. Dude was mental, add the badge and it's allllll bad.
Cops I have been around in places like San Diego were on gear. A lot of them. But that was before they were controlled.

From 1994 to 2010, none of the cops I was around used gear. If they did, it sure didn’t look like it. They did drink a lot of lattes though.

The cops I was around in 2019 were either average guys or total fat fucks. There was one big guy, looked like shit but hit the gym regularly. Guess who always made the steroid comments about him in the locker room when he wasn’t around? Yep, the fat fucks.
I am sure they made the same comments about me but because I had just been vetted to be hired, maybe they figured I was straight natty. Lol!

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I deal w LEO many many times in the past.

I've known dozens and dozens who used and all of them are on legal HRT if anyone's reading this

I have a client 15+ years ago. Was a cop. I warned him not to go on deca and dbol. He didn't listen. Few months later another officer who was in trouble for using his police issued credit card to buy gasoline for his personal vehicles, was facing firing. He accused my client of steroid use to attempt to gain favor in his case.

His job illegally tested him for AAS. I told him to refuse and get an Attorney. He again failed to listen.

He popped positive for the deca. He was eventually fired.

He sued the department and did win a substantial amount of money. He did not get his job back.

It was actually a good thing imo bc he was acting like a different person, aggressive and thuggish while working as an officer.

I tend to believe 75% of police to be good people. I can't get behind anyone that will prosecute small crimes.

If I were a cop and pulled someone over w a bottle of AAS I'd just have them smash it and go upon their way. Unlike a client of mine who got stopped w a bottle of winny and they flipped her house upside down and tried to make her snitch on people at the gym in return for dropped charges.

Unreal the **** I've heard over steroids over the years.

You'd think the World has bigger problems but nope. They're constantly after this low hanging fruit.

Its all about numbers and finances bro. It’s kinda like why for weeks you don’t see cops out giving traffic tickets and then all of a sudden they are everywhere for a few days ticketing everyone they can. They have to get their quota in. No difference in the bigger crimes. If they aren’t busting someone for something then they are seen as not doing their jobs.

Like Wes said earlier, why on earth are scarce law enforcement resources being wasted on a couple bottles of testosterone for gym rats?
Maybe they could perhaps focus more on crimes like rape, assaults, murder...you know, the things that are actually a threat to the public.....just a thought.

I deal w LEO many many times in the past.

I've known dozens and dozens who used and all of them are on legal HRT if anyone's reading this

I have a client 15+ years ago. Was a cop. I warned him not to go on deca and dbol. He didn't listen. Few months later another officer who was in trouble for using his police issued credit card to buy gasoline for his personal vehicles, was facing firing. He accused my client of steroid use to attempt to gain favor in his case.

His job illegally tested him for AAS. I told him to refuse and get an Attorney. He again failed to listen.

He popped positive for the deca. He was eventually fired.

He sued the department and did win a substantial amount of money. He did not get his job back.

It was actually a good thing imo bc he was acting like a different person, aggressive and thuggish while working as an officer.

I tend to believe 75% of police to be good people. I can't get behind anyone that will prosecute small crimes.

If I were a cop and pulled someone over w a bottle of AAS I'd just have them smash it and go upon their way. Unlike a client of mine who got stopped w a bottle of winny and they flipped her house upside down and tried to make her snitch on people at the gym in return for dropped charges.

Unreal the **** I've heard over steroids over the years.

You'd think the World has bigger problems but nope. They're constantly after this low hanging fruit.
God forbid we interfere with "fair" for degenerate gamblers... Take away someone else's lifestyle choice so they can gamble more efficiently....

That's the jist of why this is all Illegal right? Something along the lines of baseball and roid use. Prior to that people just turned an eye it seems.

Yet the police are involved in both sides of the transaction. It really is something.

I’ve worked with many police officers and many of them used AAS. As well they should. If anyone should be allowed to enhance their chances of survival it’s them and the military. Just my opinion though.

100%.

Even firefighters use gear as well to build their endurance carrying heavy equipment to battle fires...

At the gyms I go to there's a lot of cops, military and firefighters...and do respect their privacy as far as AAS use goes...

Last edited:
Update:

So I had him hire Rick Collins.

Also his car was seized. He should be getting it back this week.

Wasn’t Ronnie Coleman a police occifer?

- - - Updated - - -

Why didn’t he get popped with a test? Lol

I mean if any of them were suspect….

Wasn’t Ronnie Coleman a police occifer?

- - - Updated - - -

Why didn’t he get popped with a test? Lol

I mean if any of them were suspect….

Bc he was using "dat dere cell tech"

Also only white people deal and use steroids. Anyone ever think about that little tidbit of info?

You are catching on. Don't listen to me though I'm just the forum conspiracy theorist (who ends up on the right side 90% of the time.) It's sheer luck though.

Back