• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is insulin really worth it??

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been going back and forth with the idea of using insulin to really step up my physique and I’m just not 100% sure it’s worth it.
I’m hovering around 204-207lbs and looking to reach around 220lbs by end of next year. Not trying to look like a bloated marshmallow either tho!

What do you guys think? Is it worth adding slin and if so what are some protocols you guys have used??

Pic from last week I took quick after a leg day! Gotta flex those arms non stop lmao
0b731fcde845650450b7c400aa9e045f.jpg

It doesn't matter what you do..
I'm coming for....lol

Are gains retainable on slin at all? I've always wondered that.

Well it's in conjunction with HGH..and those are to stay(lean mass)..The little I did insulin it was astonishing..byt it was 20+ yrs ago and only Pro's were doing that...and I'm not on that planet..so protocols were foggy...

If I was 10 or 15 yrs younger I'd be all over it..
But...I still am a tad bit fearful....I would need to be way more knowledgeable..

Well it's in conjunction with HGH..and those are to stay(lean mass)..The little I did insulin it was astonishing..byt it was 20+ yrs ago and only Pro's were doing that...and I'm not on that planet..so protocols were foggy...

If I was 10 or 15 yrs younger I'd be all over it..
But...I still am a tad bit fearful....I would need to be way more knowledgeable..

Exactly, I would never run slin without GH.
Milos Scharcev's protocol Ive done for a very long time off and on.
Is insulin worth it? That depends on if your trying to be a rock star on stage.
If your a regular gym guy with no intentions to compete. Skip it.

Exactly, I would never run slin without GH.
Milos Scharcev's protocol Ive done for a very long time off and on.
Is insulin worth it? That depends on if your trying to be a rock star on stage.
If your a regular gym guy with no intentions to compete. Skip it.

Totally AGREE...
It's a whole different thing and like Mont said a while back...if you're not stepping on stage...No

But even that won't save you 401...
I'm working up an honest challenge..a friendly wager..

Best looking physic...say around May or June 1st...
Got to get some kind of handicap...you are what 25..??
And I'll be 56 then if stillness Breathing..I desperately need a challenge..and beating a young Lion would be a nice way to go out..!!

Hell Yeah...balls in your court...

Sorry about the Hijack..

I’ve tried it didn’t nothing for me but make me fatter while bulking I wake up to 90 ius lantus 20 ius humalog daily at 5 k calories

To elaborate.

I think insulin is useful in very specific cases.

Typically the only time I think it's useful is when insulin sensitivity is shot and a guy is still rather lean, slamming a ton of calories, training his dick off and just can't hold onto the weight.

The key there is insulin sensitivity being shot though. The guys who can eat and eat and don't gain weight usually still have very good responses to insulin so, they don't need MORE.

From working with you in the past, no I don't think you need it. You just need to keep increasing your food more and more. I would bet, you Adding insulin in would ultimately lead to a jump in weight but it wouldn't be anything more then water and eventually fat.

I'd say fucking do it's it's like 20 bucks for a bottle of novolin r at Walmart what do you have to loose? nothing. I do 4 iu of hgh 30 mins before w/o and than pin 5 -10 ius of novolin r right before my first set never went hypo before been using that regimen 3 years now I'd say if you've never used insulin before getting to 220 is possible by throwing slin in the mix

It definitely worked for me,.pushed me up to 250, my heaviest Weight ever. I was taking Novolin R 1-2 hrs pre-workout. Worked up to 20iu. Sometimes would split dose 10iu pre-workout and 10iu post workout which worked good too. Split dose is I think the better protocol, I was just trying to reduce time and pins.

Bought at Walmart OTC for 25 bucks

Last edited:
If you can humulog fast acting and long acting lantus the best .

But even that won't save you 401...
I'm working up an honest challenge..a friendly wager..

Best looking physic...say around May or June 1st...
Got to get some kind of handicap...you are what 25..??
And I'll be 56 then if stillness Breathing..I desperately need a challenge..and beating a young Lion would be a nice way to go out..!!

Hell Yeah...balls in your court...

Sorry about the Hijack..

I’ll take you up on this bro!! Let’s shoot for June! I’m 31 and I know from talking to you your a fighter and won’t take this lightly and step up to the challenge!! Let the gains begin!!

To elaborate.

I think insulin is useful in very specific cases.

Typically the only time I think it's useful is when insulin sensitivity is shot and a guy is still rather lean, slamming a ton of calories, training his dick off and just can't hold onto the weight.

The key there is insulin sensitivity being shot though. The guys who can eat and eat and don't gain weight usually still have very good responses to insulin so, they don't need MORE.

From working with you in the past, no I don't think you need it. You just need to keep increasing your food more and more. I would bet, you Adding insulin in would ultimately lead to a jump in weight but it wouldn't be anything more then water and eventually fat.

I trust your word here bro you were working with me for a bit and would know how I react with compounds and food. Looking for a spot in January btw. It’s been nice just cruising along holding 200-205lbs but it’s time to grow again lol

Mont is just the Dr. to go to...and the Man that does lead by example...
And in today's world that's most rare..

I’ll take you up on this bro!! Let’s shoot for June! I’m 31 and I know from talking to you your a fighter and won’t take this lightly and step up to the challenge!! Let the gains begin!!

Good...Im Game
Screw all the BS...Lets go..!!
I'll get with you and lay out the parameters..but Hell Yeah
Two great friends and a friendly challenge...I couldn't think of a better way to swing it out..I train alone so this is just what I need..
Long time friend A.font4o1..and old dog Zion..Head to Head..6 month run..

Just to zhow(like that)good sportsmanship...No Handicap..
That puts you ahead already.. you're up..Im in bed..Wouldnt have it any other Way..

Thanks my Friend...it is a Win Win for both of us...I do know why deep down why you're doing this..and for that you are a better Man..
But that doesn't mean I'm not coming for you..!

Pic from last week I took quick after a leg day! Gotta flex those arms non stop lmao
0b731fcde845650450b7c400aa9e045f.jpg

You are built like a tank. Never tried slin because of the potential for harm. If you are working side by side with an experienced trainer who is going to monitor your reactions and you think it is necessary to meet your goals than please take these extra precautions. May not like your politics but I love you brother and worry about any of us venturing into water we may not be ready to swim in.

Get Shredded!
You are built like a tank. Never tried slin because of the potential for harm. If you are working side by side with an experienced trainer who is going to monitor your reactions and you think it is necessary to meet your goals than please take these extra precautions. May not like your politics but I love you brother and worry about any of us venturing into water we may not be ready to swim in.

I guess it’s just not really something I’m ready to dive into yet. Been plugging right along fine without it so far. I don’t really see the stage in my near future either so I guess slin is off the radar till and if it’s ever needed. Appreciate all the help brothers

Good...Im Game
Screw all the BS...Lets go..!!
I'll get with you and lay out the parameters..but Hell Yeah
Two great friends and a friendly challenge...I couldn't think of a better way to swing it out..I train alone so this is just what I need..
Long time friend A.font4o1..and old dog Zion..Head to Head..6 month run..

Just to zhow(like that)good sportsmanship...No Handicap..
That puts you ahead already.. you're up..Im in bed..Wouldnt have it any other Way..

Thanks my Friend...it is a Win Win for both of us...I do know why deep down why you're doing this..and for that you are a better Man..
But that doesn't mean I'm not coming for you..!

I wouldn’t want to do this with anyone but you bro. Your a beast and the true definition of a fighter!! I know you’ll also do your best and that’s what I want to bring out in you!

I trust your word here bro you were working with me for a bit and would know how I react with compounds and food. Looking for a spot in January btw. It’s been nice just cruising along holding 200-205lbs but it’s time to grow again lol
Just lemme know bud

It has been for me. Smart insulin usage is very effective. I lean out and get full as a house when using insulin.

Yes high hgh , high test , igf lots of clean calories

Totally AGREE...
It's a whole different thing and like Mont said a while back...if you're not stepping on stage...No

Who cares if you're getting on stage? Ill take humalog and gh over tren ANY day. Idgaf what anyone says if you're trained in advanced slin protocols is safer and easier on your body than tren. You really have to be an idiot to kill yourself or fuck yourself up with slin. That being said there are tons of idiots out there.
Slin wont fuck up your thyroid, your adrenals, cause possible liver carcinomas, wreck your kidneys or close off the capilaries in your lungs while you're on it.
Training with humalog and gh in your system is a feeling like no other.

I’ve tried it didn’t nothing for me but make me fatter while bulking I wake up to 90 ius lantus 20 ius humalog daily at 5 k calories

Theres a simple list of rules especially diet wise when you run slin. Obviously you weren't following those.
I've put 20 lb on easily with slin with no increase in body fat

Back