• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to deal with Rage

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am having trouble dealing with rage. I am usually a very calm person. I do not get angry. Even on a cycle i am pretty cool headed.
The problem is my wife. Shes very headstrong and has anger issues. So when shes angry out of no where and i have no idea what i have done. It makes me want to break things.
My rage meter goes from 0 to 100. Outside of this scenario i barely rage.
How tf i deal with this. I dont want to be abusive. I dont want my daughter to think i am this person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am having trouble dealing with rage. I am usually a very calm person. I do not get angry. Even on a cycle i am pretty cool headed.
The problem is my wife. Shes very headstrong and has anger issues. So when shes angry out of no where and i have no idea what i have done. It makes me want to break things.
My rage meter goes from 0 to 100. Outside of this scenario i barely rage.
How tf i deal with this. I dont want to be abusive. I dont want my daughter to think i am this person.

I am kind of in the same scenario. You and the wife need tk see counseling before your daughter absorbs what she sees you doing.

I have a 2 yr old and we made an agreement any time we start to argue and the kid is within earshot we pause and finish it later

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I am kind of in the same scenario. You and the wife need tk see counseling before your daughter absorbs what she sees you doing.

I have a 2 yr old and we made an agreement any time we start to argue and the kid is within earshot we pause and finish it later

We dont have concept of counselling where I live.
I have talked to her. It usually ends with me getting angry. Then she stops when she sees my anger. Fight does not continue.
I cant control the way she behaves. I can only control my behavior. Are there any specific techniques used to control rage ? Like i do try to deep breathe and count backwards from ten to one.

You can deal with things calmly, like a leader in the home. Women respect the strong, silent type. Impotent rage makes you look like a bitch. Speak calmly, but be firm. Control, and self control, is a manly thing.

This should probably be moved out of this subforum.

I'm lucky I'm not married... but sometimes (a lot of times) I want to kill my colleagues.

But I'm not a beast, I still have a thinking brain.

So when I get to, I always try to "not shoot", but to reflect.

At the end I keep repeating myself:
this is not the case, it's the trenbolone that speaks. Shut it up! it's not it who commands!
To tren I give my body, but my mind is MINE!

Learn to mute..... When you feel like the conversation is going to make you angry.. Stop listening.... If she is already angry stop listening.... Simple mm hmmm reply will do... Do not feed into the behavior...... Once you learn this.. Life will be much easier

Cognitive behavioural therapy and some xanax should fix you up.

Techniques to stop anger? Put your daughter in your mind. That Should be all it takes.

Techniques to stop anger? Put your daughter in your mind. That Should be all it takes.

If only it was this simple. Like i said, usually i am a very calm person. The instigating factor is my wife. Angry people do not stop till you snap.

I'm lucky I'm not married... but sometimes (a lot of times) I want to kill my colleagues.

But I'm not a beast, I still have a thinking brain.

So when I get to, I always try to "not shoot", but to reflect.

At the end I keep repeating myself:
this is not the case, it's the trenbolone that speaks. Shut it up! it's not it who commands!
To tren I give my body, but my mind is MINE!

Thats exactly what I am doing. I tell myself its tren not me but tren so stronkkk.

IML Gear Cream!
You can deal with things calmly, like a leader in the home. Women respect the strong, silent type. Impotent rage makes you look like a bitch. Speak calmly, but be firm. Control, and self control, is a manly thing.

This should probably be moved out of this subforum.
100% correct.

Nothing de-escalates an emotional outburst better than a calm response.

100% correct.

Nothing de-escalates an emotional outburst better than a calm response.

I do agree with this but sometimes the other person does not stop till you snap.

For starters you can stop taking tren, and all other AAS, if you're that emotionally retarded. I'll never understand how people can be so stupid.

For starters you can stop taking tren, and all other AAS, if you're that emotionally retarded. I'll never understand how people can be so stupid.

By your reply, im guessing you are also on tren ?
;)

I'd guess your single

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'd guess your single

I'm in a very happy relationship and have never even came close to 'raging' out. I walk away before I let anger take over and think things through rationally. Also I have a kid and never want him to see me lose control. Like I said you're probably emotionally retarded (that's the correct terminology, not a dig at you) and you need cognitive behavioural therapy to help learn how to control your emotions.

Last edited:
Either you take the high road and learn how to kill her with silence or kindness or the fights will escalate to where others get involved and at that point it will be out of your hands. You need to remember this shit is in your head..unless of course these same problems existed before the gear in that case you two will really need to address those things. You cant have two crazies in a relationship and she probably figures if your gonna be taking gear and acting up then she can too. Good luck man..if it is tren related then make the adjustments or quit.

I'm in a very happy relationship and have never even came close to 'raging' out. I walk away before I let anger take over.

Being married is different bud. I value my relationship a lot. Thus im openly discussing about it.
Its not like we are going all planet of the apes on each other. Its more of a display of passive aggression with some under the breath mumbling. Putting down objects with a little added force. You know, little things after marriage.
And later she apologizes for doing it but its that spur of the moment, where she cant hold back her nature. I keep telling her, it looks like you are on roids and not me lol

Get Shredded!
If you think being married is somehow supposed to be different or change someone you really need to go read some self help books.

Either you take the high road and learn how to kill her with silence or kindness or the fights will escalate to where others get involved and at that point it will be out of your hands. You need to remember this shit is in your head..unless of course these same problems existed before the gear in that case you two will really need to address those things. You cant have two crazies in a relationship and she probably figures if your gonna be taking gear and acting up then she can too. Good luck man..if it is tren related then make the adjustments or quit.

I do want to blame tren here but I am honestly okay every where else. No rage anywhere. I am as cool as a cucumber. With my work mates, friends and even online gaming (the cancer of all origins)

Although you are right. There cant be two crazies in a relationship.

If you think being married is somehow supposed to be different or change someone you really need to go read some self help books.

It is a different ball game all together but I dont know why you are talking so hatefully. Chill out dude. If you cannot be of help. Exit the thread.
Being married has a lot of complications compared to being in a relationship. Add a kid to the mixture and a new level of difficulty is unlocked.
So you cannot understand as of now. I will really appreciate if you keep your sane comments to yourself. They are pointless and useless.

I think dude is here for advice not to be talked down on is all I'm saying. You may have a perfect happy relationship now but what if things change think before you talk down on ppl for their issues no one's perfect.

Dude., u sound just like me., I have always been a mellow laid back easy going dude.There's only a few pet peeves that get me pissed and angry to the point of "rage". Those pet peeves would and have made me snap long before I ever used gear.,none of those pet peeves have anything to do with my lady.

However it sounds like your wife can really get under your skin and she's not on gear. Maybe seek some counseling for BOTH you and wife cuz clearly your wife has her own issues already with anger but you don't wanna single her out and place all the blame on her.

NEVER abuse your lady. Treat her like a queen.

Always remember kids pickup on what they live and see. So try your best to avoid conflict around your child.

Good luck brother.!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I gave him the best, most calm advice, and he thinks that's raging lol. Some people only want to hear what they want to, not what they need to. Good luck in life champ.

I gave him the best, most calm advice, and he thinks that's raging lol. Some people only want to hear what they want to, not what they need to. Good luck in life champ.

Sure buddy. Calling some one emotionally retarded is the most calm advice :D please lower the dose of what ever you are taking.
There was plenty of well thought out and balanced advice and I thank them all for helping me out. Try reading comments from others.
You are doing exactly what my wife does :D passive aggression and baiting.

You're ignorant beyond belief, look up the definition of retarded. It'll expand your vocabulary some.

You're ignorant beyond belief, look up the definition of retarded. It'll expand your vocabulary some.

I see. Persistent and annoying. Not accepting when wrong. Primitive behavior. You really need to get off the stuff mate. You do not seem healthy. Inbox me. I can write you up a xanax prescription. Do pharmacies accept electronic prescriptions ?

I feel sorry for you if that's the best you can come up with. Even cheapthreads, a low cog mexican, can come up with up much more witty replies.

Back