• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wher can I buy Melanotan 2?

zylt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to buy it from PSL but sadly the order total have to be min. 100$

Which other source/site is good?

When it comes to using a product on the one and only body you have/will ever get, 100$ is pennies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it comes to using a product on the one and only body you have/will ever get, 100$ is pennies.

You my friend have the right idea with that

Use RECON Peptides. We are a forum sponsor with no minimums.

Discount code = WES15 at checkout for 15% off

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/melanotan-2-mt-2/
[h=1]MELANOTAN 2 ( MT-2 ) 10mg[/h]$25.99
22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

I love this guy...
Reps good companies, is a great guy, and actually fucking smashes some iron.
I actually want some of this M-2.
The benefits go beyond just a nice bronze, as I've began to research the compound more.
Have you tried this product Wes?
If you have, what other benefits did you experience?
I'm wanting to try the Cathione(sp.?), M2, and DMAA. All these products interest me very much.
I'll definitely use your code when ordering bro.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

This is true man.
Not all the time, but most of the time, you get what you pay for.
Cutting corners on things you'll be injecting into your body is just crazy imho.

I love this guy...
The benefits go beyond just a nice bronze, as I've began to research the compound more.
I'm wanting to try the Cathione(sp.?), M2, and DMAA. All these products interest me very much.

Hey man ty so much for the kind words, that means alot to me. And yeah I have used the MT2 a few times. I always get super dark on it, but I do prefer to tan 1-2x per week for even say 5-10mins. I respond to this version like I do to any other good version. I get red in the face after SubQ the first few times, so I do it at night. Can get some nausea at first. Def see changes in color very rapidly and within 2-3 weeks I have an excellent tan. Do get the benefit of random erections and libido increases LOL

I low dose too, 100-300mcgs E3d or so is all I do.

Truly appreciate your respect and kind words, thank you :)

If not Recon then I know Wes knows another source. I have their MT2 now and the overall the process and product is on point!

Yes sir, anyone can PM me anytime for the info and of course WES15 works there as well LOL

Thanks as well 9tmare for your post :)

Hey man ty so much for the kind words, that means alot to me. And yeah I have used the MT2 a few times. I always get super dark on it, but I do prefer to tan 1-2x per week for even say 5-10mins. I respond to this version like I do to any other good version. I get red in the face after SubQ the first few times, so I do it at night. Can get some nausea at first. Def see changes in color very rapidly and within 2-3 weeks I have an excellent tan. Do get the benefit of random erections and libido increases LOL

Yes sir, anyone can PM me anytime for the info and of course WES15 works there as well LOL

Of course man! And thank you for bringing these places to our attention! We need great sources like these for items of this nature.
After I found out how amazing the MK was I couldn’t help myself but to pick up one more and 2 MT2 lol.
Appreciate it man

IML Gear Cream!

We offer here is well at PSL.. in fact I just posted a touchdown pic of mine, but with this being said Wes answer your questions and concerns first and also the fact that he's a solid dude I would definitely take his suggestion integrate consideration especially with a company that he endorses... if by any chance you happen to change your mind for any reasons we also offer the product and it's one of my favorite, but you can rest assure that you're in good hands with Wes and the products that you will receive from him are going to exceed your expectations..

What Wes should do is get some accutane because that's something I need.. and I will use the hell out of Wes15 discount 24/7...

We offer here is well at PSL.. in fact I just posted a touchdown pic of mine, but with this being said Wes answer your questions and concerns first and also the fact that he's a solid dude I would definitely take his suggestion integrate consideration especially with a company that he endorses... if by any chance you happen to change your mind for any reasons we also offer the product and it's one of my favorite, but you can rest assure that you're in good hands with Wes and the products that you will receive from him are going to exceed your expectations..

What Wes should do is get some accutane because that's something I need.. and I will use the hell out of Wes15 discount 24/7...
Agreed 1000%. Havent had accutane in a minute. I almost spend as much on accutane as I do everything else.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I love this guy...

If not Recon then I know Wes knows another source. I have their MT2 now and the overall the process and product is on point!

Ty Vision this is beyond appreciated, ty so much for the kind words.

Feeling is mutual, PSL and Vision as well have great products, so whoever the OP chooses he is going to be happy.

And I agree with you on the Accutane. Oddly enough that dropped off the face of the earth within the last year. I feel like it was always semi tricky to source and now its very hard to source.

So the main side effect is increased libido? Nothing else noticable?

So the main side effect is increased libido? Nothing else noticable?

Oh no I get super super tan quick on MT2.

I notice increases in libido and random erections on it, I know TMI, but its true.

The sides I get initially are red face, flushing, red neck and some nausea, which is why I use at night time. Once Im a solid week or two in, the sides completely go away and I never have issues after that.

Its only the first time I re introduce it. No matter the brand. I have been fortunate enough to have always had legit MT2. Ive never had bad stuff. You have seen many of my clients in Magazines and TV (pro bb'ers and Strongman) and they are on my MT2 protocol. I can't say who they are but many of them are white guys who no longer look white LOL

BTW friends, I have an accutane option coming for you early next week. PM me for the info please.

Oh no I get super super tan quick on MT2.

I notice increases in libido and random erections on it, I know TMI, but its true.

The sides I get initially are red face, flushing, red neck and some nausea, which is why I use at night time. Once Im a solid week or two in, the sides completely go away and I never have issues after that.

Its only the first time I re introduce it. No matter the brand. I have been fortunate enough to have always had legit MT2. Ive never had bad stuff. You have seen many of my clients in Magazines and TV (pro bb'ers and Strongman) and they are on my MT2 protocol. I can't say who they are but many of them are white guys who no longer look white LOL

BTW friends, I have an accutane option coming for you early next week. PM me for the info please.
What's your dosing protocol?

been wanting to try MT2 but being half mexican im a little scurred ill come out black

start off low dose for tolerance or you might just find yourself literally sharting your pants
and yes it works but also makes moles darker and kind makes me feel a little nauseous
You all have talked about it enough, I'm thinking I need to give it a try. :confused:

start off low dose for tolerance or you might just find yourself literally sharting your pants
and yes it works but also makes moles darker and kind makes me feel a little nauseous

Yeah, the nausea bit has always scared me off from it. What do you all think? 100mcg e3d and see how it goes?

Get Shredded!
thats a good start- Id say 100mcg EOD would be ok
then work up to 100mcg ED,
after that bump up in 50 mcg increments
once you start seeing results, whatever dose you end up at, you can cut back to that dose 2X a week for maintenance
Yeah, the nausea bit has always scared me off from it. What do you all think? 100mcg e3d and see how it goes?

Back