• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lean bulk

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently at like 3300 calories a day abd not really gaining any more muscle at least very slow. Energy down
Cycle -

Test prop 400 week
Test base 1 ml pwo
Eq 1200 week prob drop to 800
Tren e 300 week
Tren a 100 week
Mast p 400 week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Currently at like 3300 calories a day abd not really gaining any more muscle at least very slow. Energy down
Cycle -

Test prop 400 week
Test base 1 ml pwo
Eq 1200 week prob drop to 800
Tren e 300 week
Tren a 100 week
Mast p 400 week

Basically 7 is protein , 100 g carbs per meal 5 meals a day

At two grams of gear per week, one would think you'd be tearing shit up. How far in are you and what's your AI protocol? Have you pulled blood work yet?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

eedc4965bb64c9f9af9ba97f0c9faa2f.jpg

Hemoglobins low because I gave blood 2 days before

Hemoglobins low because I gave blood 2 days before

That was going to be one of my questions. Seemed odd that you were running eq that high, but your hemoglobin value was low. Good to know dumping blood works. The other question I have is where is the e2 value?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for posting bloods how many weeks have you been on the cycle before you pulled bloods? How long between Injections were blood pulled

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s was
8 weeks after start . I just started taking eq after bloods was on dhb during bloodwork total cycle length prob 10 weeks now
Previously just trt dose of 250 pw

Back