• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

[Puritysourcelabs.ru] Cover all your bases with TEST BASE & TREN BASE

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ever have one of those days where you just feel like life got you down and you're just too damn tired to get to the gym?
Well speak for yourself ya bum because I don't have that problem. you know why?

Because I got motivation in a vial.
(NOT FOR BEGINNERS)

We're talking an instantaneous hormone rush that will give you no choice but to hit the gym HARD.

• Test Base - More subtle. Warm feeling of well being. Endless stamina in the gym. Get a few extra reps. Awesome pumps. Great recovery between sets. A little extra sweating.

• Tren Base - Not subtle at all. This is Tren on Tren. The rate R version. Primal instinct type aggression. You WILL lift more weight than you did the week before. Amazing pumps. Endless energy. Extra vein-age. You better hope no one drives slow in front of you on the way to or from the gym.

Try them both alone or even together if you're a true veteran and really want to maximize the edge.
Again, I can't stress this enough: NOT FOR BEGINNERS.

Mix em! Lol. I do like TNE w a splash of Tren Base. Talk about pushing some weight!!

Max

Mix em! Lol. I do like TNE w a splash of Tren Base. Talk about pushing some weight!!

Max
For real. You wouldn't think that you could increase your strength just by taking something pre workout but what people don't realize is strength is not all about muscle size. The reason why strength trainers and powerlifters take certain substances shortly before a meet (cheque drops, halotestin, tren base etc...) is because they temporarily jack up your nervous system with all the aggression they give you. Strength is more about nerves than muscle size.

For real. You wouldn't think that you could increase your strength just by taking something pre workout but what people don't realize is strength is not all about muscle size. The reason why strength trainers and powerlifters take certain substances shortly before a meet (cheque drops, halotestin, tren base etc...) is because they temporarily jack up your nervous system with all the aggression they give you. Strength is more about nerves than muscle size.

That is so right!. Some Guys don’t understand that part. You break some pr’s and it puts your growth to a new level. I’m not trying to be a power lifter but, I sure employ their techniques certain times of the month and
boy!; I’ll see a big frame difference by doing some pre workouts for just a week(powerlift) and then back to my regular style . Favorites- Halo and Tne/Tren Base combo! Nothing compares! Cheque drops are sick af, but, unless I’m a maniac going to the Octagon; I don’t wanna kill a motherfucker! Lol. Halo makes me real aggressive but my mind set is so good now that I don’t flip out, i enjoy that feeling! (Keep in mind, I don’t drink or take any mind altering-substances) or it wouldn’t be smart.

Max

That is so right!. Some Guys don’t understand that part. You break some pr’s and it puts your growth to a new level. I’m not trying to be a power lifter but, I sure employ their techniques certain times of the month and
boy!; I’ll see a big frame difference by doing some pre workouts for just a week(powerlift) and then back to my regular style . Favorites- Halo and Tne/Tren Base combo! Nothing compares! Cheque drops are sick af, but, unless I’m a maniac going to the Octagon; I don’t wanna kill a motherfucker! Lol. Halo makes me real aggressive but my mind set is so good now that I don’t flip out, i enjoy that feeling! (Keep in mind, I don’t drink or take any mind altering-substances) or it wouldn’t be smart.

Max
Halo, Test and Tren base all together? Am I hearing that right? I don't know if even I'm ready for that lol.

Halo, Test and Tren base all together? Am I hearing that right? I don't know if even I'm ready for that lol.

Halo OR Tne/Tren combo. Lol

Max

Back