• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fng

Streettime

Registered
Reaction score
The gayest most liberal state in the union
Get Shredded!
Hey guys.... just wanted to say Hi to everyone.... I've been lurking for a while, soaking up knowledge and have already asked a few questions and even checked out a couple sponsors. What a positive experience it's been, seriously. I wish I had this kind of access to this knowledge 20 years ago lol. I'm 42 and have been lifting since about my sophomore year in high school fairly regularly. I'm 5'11" and sitting about 195 right now with about 15-16% bf. I typically do a 4 day split with 1-2 3-4 mile runs per week. Nothing crazy, and I certainly wouldn't be confused for a bodybuilder but I'm consistent. I get my protein in everyday and try to eat well the majority of the time but just not getting the same results as I have in the past. My experience with AAS is basically zero but I'm looking to change that....Honestly I friggin HATE needles and that's definitely going to be my biggest hurdle.... I'm gonna have to take a shot of Patron and man the f*ck up or something lol..... the way I see it, I've only got a few more years left of pulling the twenty something year olds so I might as well make it worth while! .... I've done a few prohormone cycles (Americell Labs Tren) etc.... after reading everything on here about test levels, PCT, etc I'm fairly sure I just jacked up my hormone levels taking that crap. I'm currently in the process of putting together a first cycle, for which I'll post up the particulars and hopefully get some good input from you all. I've already read Heavy's sticky on first cycle and PCT and also the other sticky on PCT and have basically gone with a version of both of those..... but I'll save that for another day. I look forward to interacting with you guys!

Welcome and think about blood work before first cycle so you have a baseline.

Welcome on board

Welcome and think about blood work before first cycle so you have a baseline.

Funny you should mention that.... my yearly physical for work is coming up at the beginning of June and I was going to wait until right after to start my first cycle. My doctor always wants me to do blood tests the week before he fondles my balls and makes me do jumping jacks so I think I'll read up on the blood tests and ask him to check for that stuff as well. Good idea thanks

Welcome ! Nice, I'm pushin 50 , and raced a hare scramble with a 21 yr old kid last weekend. Gear is the only way I can even look competitive ( lol ). Your first cycle will be your best , so make it count ! Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to ASF.

Welcome Im new to the board as well. Good luck to you!

Back