• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best plan for weight loss?

Jayden Turnbull

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I'm trying to come up with the best plan for weight loss. I'm between two different plans and I've done each of them a few times. The two plans are as follows: Jogging- a moderate jog around my neighborhood with breaks in between. I take a break when my legs get tired then start up again. I usually jog 1.5 miles a day. The second plan is what I think is called HITT where you go gradually speed up then slow back down and repeat. When i do this, I usually get my breathing going much faster than the jog (if that is related to calories burned).

Now I was wondering, should i go with a jog or HITT or maybe a combination/alternation of both?

You can wear yourself out with cardio or you can look at your diet. For me & most people I know it's diet. Keto & I would even look into carnivore. Insulin sensitivity & blood sugar levels wre what you want to be thinking about imo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Combination of hit and ss. 6 days a week with a solid diet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Diet. Make sure you're in a caloric deficit. Could be low carb/moderate fat/high protein, moderate carb/moderate/fat/moderate protein, ketogenic, whatever works for you.

Then I prefer doing a couple sessions of HIIT weekly combined with a few LISS fasted sessions.

Keep up the lifting hard because that can't change if you want to maintain muscle

I'm 60 yrs old and been training since I was 18(I know old motherfucker)You can not outrun a bad diet.I have also experienced that if your diet is great you will probably lose body fat regardless what cardio you choose.

Eat less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can wear yourself out with cardio or you can look at your diet. For me & most people I know it's diet. Keto & I would even look into carnivore. Insulin sensitivity & blood sugar levels wre what you want to be thinking about imo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

yeah it's amazing how complex people make this out to be: change your diet, and get off the couch

Back