• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster ASF FF Prize Winnings TD

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Big thanks to Monster and TrippleOT for the quick and flawless TD. TripleOverTime was very helpful as always and very quick to get everything handled. It was a simple as hey I’m here to claim my prize and boom here it is. I’ve ran Monster once before I actually won an Auction for the Equitren and some EQ and was able to get it for a really good price. I’ve ran tren several times and still to this day the tren that was in Monsters Equitren was hands down in the top three best tren I’ve ran. I’m excited to try out this mast/tren blend. It contains 100mg of tren ace, 100mg of tren e, 100mg of mast prop, 100mg of mast e. The winnings are 5 vials of test cyp and two vials of mast/tren blend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 59
Nice haul Jswole! Thanks to Monster Labs and Tripleovertime they both made our Fantasy Football league a great success. Thanks guys

Is that the light or are those two tests different colors? I used their Sust a while back and it was fantastic. Nice win J but no fancy containers!! ;)

they are different colors. Maybe GGG or TripleOT can confirm for you but I’ve asked this question before and I believe it’s because they use both mct and GSO.

they are different colors. Maybe GGG or TripleOT can confirm for you but I’ve asked this question before and I believe it’s because they use both mct and GSO.

You probably got the last of our GSO test Cyp .
New batches will be made with MCT , which you also got.
Maybe let us know wich one you like more , i deff like MCT better.

Big thanks to Monster and TrippleOT for the quick and flawless TD. TripleOverTime was very helpful as always and very quick to get everything handled. It was a simple as hey I’m here to claim my prize and boom here it is. I’ve ran Monster once before I actually won an Auction for the Equitren and some EQ and was able to get it for a really good price. I’ve ran tren several times and still to this day the tren that was in Monsters Equitren was hands down in the top three best tren I’ve ran. I’m excited to try out this mast/tren blend. It contains 100mg of tren ace, 100mg of tren e, 100mg of mast prop, 100mg of mast e. The winnings are 5 vials of test cyp and two vials of mast/tren blend.

Damn Nice Haul! Monster is Great stuff!

Max

You probably got the last of our GSO test Cyp .
New batches will be made with MCT , which you also got.
Maybe let us know wich one you like more , i deff like MCT better.
Oh man that’s easy without even running it yet mct for sure lol. I don’t mind gso but mct imo is just a far better carrier oil. I like how thin it is and I’ve read it actually has natural properties that help preserve the hormone even longer than typical carrier oils like gso. This stuff is already good for 20-30 years of stores correctly with gso.

Back