• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mlg

orange24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't post too often on these boards but I read up religiously. Everyone on this board seems to give so much love to MLG. I've rarely seen praises like these before, seems to be a wonderful outfit. Was curious what some of your top picks are from their line? What's been your favorites and what all have you used?

Good question bro iam more of a bulk guy so i use there prop dbol and deca had a bumpy start thats my fault though but iam on the right track do to some good advice from the pound so i will let you know in like a week or so but i think something is working iam curling more now then a week and a half ago thats for sure and loveing it

Good question bro iam more of a bulk guy so i use there prop dbol and deca had a bumpy start thats my fault though but iam on the right track do to some good advice from the pound so i will let you know in like a week or so but i think something is working iam curling more now then a week and a half ago thats for sure and loveing it

Hows the deca?

deca is real good, gained almost 20 solid pounds, have kept 15..i'm currently on his test e and tren a...my buddy is on his test p and mast e...needless to say, test p, test e, mast e, tren a, and deca are ALL ON POINT

Well its just about kicking in that i can tell my joints feel good yes. The dbol and prop make me stiff thats why i went with the deca ive done this kind of cycle before so i knew what to expect . Also everybody reacts diff to stuff this is just works for me i hope it will help you as well mlg does produce some very nice clean clear gear i let them know this all the time so thats were iam at , at this point like i said i will let you know here i a few weeks if your still undissided. Baby steps right now 1cc prop eod .5cc deca eod 50mg dbol ed i will bump evrything up next week except the dbol then will see how it realy works no dout iam slowy rollin my body is letting me do more and more as the weeks go on ive been off for 5 months so its deff working

Back