• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Symptoms?

Justatrucker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running hgh for about two weeks, 3iu once a day. I think am starting to get symptoms I gain 7lbs within two weeks and my arms get numb when sleeping , can’t sleep, also feels like my joints hurt. Are these the symptoms? Or just old age and weights are kicking my ass. (Aka just a pussy)

Been running hgh for about two weeks, 3iu once a day. I think am starting to get symptoms I gain 7lbs within two weeks and my arms get numb when sleeping , can’t sleep, also feels like my joints hurt. Are these the symptoms? Or just old age and weights are kicking my ass. (Aka just a pussy)
What else are you running? I normally sleep great while on hgh but my wrists seem to hurt a lot

Water retention, slightly swollen hand, and carpal tunnel feeling in hands and arms is pretty normal for GH sides. Best to start at 1 iu per day for a Week, moving up 1 iu per week to help. Though I did that and am having the same side effects once I went over 2 iu's per day. Mk677 does the same to me. Just part of the deal.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

At the moment just running sarms GW501516 20mg and Mk2866 20mg ed and of course 3iu per day. Waiting on my doc for trt, there taken there sweet time on test c 1/2cc every two weeks [pointless put listening to the doc]. My traniner or coach helping me eat clean, workouts!

I would say the same thing you did JustaTrucker. Dr. Taking to long with your test. I think you need more than his dose.

Yes to the 7 lbs, thats common water weight.
yes to the numbness and CTS symptoms, totally normal
yes to joint pain, many users report HGH joint pain. I have noticed over time, the joint pain subsides some for me.
yes to disrupted sleep if its due to CTS numbness or sore joints. Otherwise you should sleep very well.

Yes to the 7 lbs, thats common water weight.
yes to the numbness and CTS symptoms, totally normal
yes to joint pain, many users report HGH joint pain. I have noticed over time, the joint pain subsides some for me.
yes to disrupted sleep if its due to CTS numbness or sore joints. Otherwise you should sleep very well.

All correct.

Also your running MK677 at 20mg in addition to 3iu hgh....so that's like running 6iu a day of HGH. Pretty high dose so those sides will be common with what your taking.

I agree any start of hgh should help you sleep better even more so if you take it about 30 min before bedtime.
On the water weight- 7 pounds is a lot in 2 weeks- I havent tried IL but I got water weight bad with meditropes- I was told you get more water weight if the hgh is less pure- is this a myth?

Back