• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT at 29, cycled young

Dford2000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ll start by saying my current test level is 236ng/dl. In the absolute dog shitter. I cycled young beginning at 18 with pro hormones and didn’t do a damned thing correctly ESPECIALLY when it came to PCT, then I led into several 12 week test cycles at 500mg/wk and probably did them all pretty close together. By 21-22, i laid off the juice completely and have been clean ever since. Married at 26, second kid at 29 with absolutely no issues with fertility. I really haven’t had any issues at all since coming off until the last few years. I had always had good gym sessions, libido, motivation, energy etc and it’s all really gone down hill recently. Went to the doc and got tested and as stated, low t. I get the rest of my labs Monday, but I have to go back again next Friday for test number 2 so insurance will cover it. At that time we will discuss dosages and what not but I’m not expecting more then 150-200mg/wk Questions? Ask.

PS, i get the rest of my labs back on Monday.

Well most likely you'll be prescribed the dosage you stated. I'm on 200mg a week with it split in in mon/Thurs injections to keep blood levels even. Not sure what you wanna know, but your doc is gonna want to keep your levels between 600-900 and will adjust accordingly if you get too high and out of range. Keep an eye on your lipids and cholesterol and they'll wanna do regular bloodwork. I get mine done every 90 days. If you wanna do a blast theres plenty of info here for work arounds but most importantly give the doc a good 6 weeks to get your levels dialed in before you play around.

Prescribed 200mg/wk.
How long before your doctor wants you to get blood work?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

How long before your doctor wants you to get blood work?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

6 weeks. Forgot to mention all other numbers on lab work were within range

Last edited:
Same boat with me but I started around 23. Early 30s here with a total test level hovering around 300. Found a legit doc and hopped on 200mg/wk and I feel great again. You'll enjoy it. Get those checkups pushed out to 6mo and then blast off!

Same boat with me but I started around 23. Early 30s here with a total test level hovering around 300. Found a legit doc and hopped on 200mg/wk and I feel great again. You'll enjoy it. Get those checkups pushed out to 6mo and then blast off!

6 months is the plan eventually. We’re keeping a close eye on my PSA for now, hence the short window. Dad had prostate cancer. Plus I get to see how my e2 is doing

6 months is the plan eventually. We’re keeping a close eye on my PSA for now, hence the short window. Dad had prostate cancer. Plus I get to see how my e2 is doing

I've been almost a year at 3mo checkups. I didn't mind because I could gather good data but I'm going to 6mo after this next checkup and I couldn't be happier.

God this trt forum just keeps getting worse and worse. Steroid abuser now has regrets . But trt gonna make life all good lmao.

God this trt forum just keeps getting worse and worse. Steroid abuser now has regrets . But trt gonna make life all good lmao.

I never said a damned thing about regrets. I don’t regret anything I did. Simply passing info along so people don’t make the same mistakes as I. Either do your shit right or wait until your endocrine system is fully developed. It’s all part of the game we play

IML Gear Cream!
Update: ~3mo test levels came in at 1388 at trough... apparently I respond very well at 200mg once a week. I'm leaving my current "T" mill clinic for a teladoc regiment so I can inject on my own and will change to 100mg e3.5d. I'm mildly bacne prone so I believe adjusting frequency should help; plus, I don't have to go into the clinic every week for a shot...

Other important results (Labcorp):
-PSA - .9 (unchanged from initial, so that's a plus)
-Hematocrit - 49.9 (37.5-51)
-Hemoglobin - 16.3 (13-17.7)
-RBC - 5.67 (4.14-5.8)
-Estradiol - 37.5 (no ai)
-Total Cholestorol - 157 normal
-LDL - 107 (slightly high)
-HDL - 35 (slightly low)
-Triglycerides - 67

My energy, libido, strength, etc have all improved dramatically and while my bf% (~15%? Can see abs, pecs are defined) isn't what it was back in the day (probably 6-8%), it's vastly improving and my muscle definition has returned for the most part. I'll see if I can find an old pic and will snap a new pic for reference.

Sounds solid so far. Jealous you don't need AI. For some reason my first 3mo checkup was fine and then on my next one my e2 was through the roof.

Sounds solid so far. Jealous you don't need AI. For some reason my first 3mo checkup was fine and then on my next one my e2 was through the roof.

I’m hoping it stays steady. I *think* I had a fluctuation beginning at the end of month one because I had extreme nipple sensitivity and lumps were beginning to form. I attributed it to my hormone influx after being low for so long so I took nolva for a month in which time everything subsided. I never needed an ai when I was cycling so theoretically I shouldn’t at much lower trt doses

I’m hoping it stays steady. I *think* I had a fluctuation beginning at the end of month one because I had extreme nipple sensitivity and lumps were beginning to form. I attributed it to my hormone influx after being low for so long so I took nolva for a month in which time everything subsided. I never needed an ai when I was cycling so theoretically I shouldn’t at much lower trt doses

You never had any issues after stopping the nolva?

You never had any issues after stopping the nolva?

After a month of cessation of nolva, no issues. I think it was more so from the sudden rush of hormones and my body was adjusting. I suspect that beginning the e3.5d protocol will help even more as peaks ans valleys will be less.

I am aware of the new studies and they are why I actually decided to initiate TRT. I'm still paranoid as my dad had, and ultimately died, of prostate cancer. It was removed 10 years ago, was a 9 on the Gleason scale. Remission for 1-2 years, then came back with a vengeance and metastasized throughout his bones/body. While I'm happy TRT doesn't cause added risk, I'm happy to keep an eye on my PSA for peace of mind as, statistically speaking, I'm at a greater risk due to familial history. My rectal exam has also been moved up to age 40... hoping in the next 10 years they come up with a better way to check other than a finger in the ass. PS... I fucking hate cancer.

After a month of cessation of nolva, no issues. I think it was more so from the sudden rush of hormones and my body was adjusting. I suspect that beginning the e3.5d protocol will help even more as peaks ans valleys will be less.

I am aware of the new studies and they are why I actually decided to initiate TRT. I'm still paranoid as my dad had, and ultimately died, of prostate cancer. It was removed 10 years ago, was a 9 on the Gleason scale. Remission for 1-2 years, then came back with a vengeance and metastasized throughout his bones/body. While I'm happy TRT doesn't cause added risk, I'm happy to keep an eye on my PSA for peace of mind as, statistically speaking, I'm at a greater risk due to familial history. My rectal exam has also been moved up to age 40... hoping in the next 10 years they come up with a better way to check other than a finger in the ass. PS... I fucking hate cancer.

I feel you man. My dad had his prostate removed, and has been fighting rising psa numbers for years now. They give him shots that kill his testosterone. Makes him very forgetful and just not all there. It sucks. His brother had prostrate cancer too. He caught it early on and has been fine. I’m sure I’m fucked some day too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel you man. My dad had his prostate removed, and has been fighting rising psa numbers for years now. They give him shots that kill his testosterone. Makes him very forgetful and just not all there. It sucks. His brother had prostrate cancer too. He caught it early on and has been fine. I’m sure I’m fucked some day too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad had advanced into the trial treatments. They tried cell therapy where they program your cells to fight the cancer, didn’t work. Castration shots didn’t work. His PSA was over 2000. The last thing they were doing that was working well for him was some type of pill chemo that was actually meant for breast cancer, but it was in trials for prostate cancer and it brought his PSA under 100; but, his body was ultimately too weak

Back