• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test e cycle meal plan

GKelly84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started my first pin last week 250mg mon/thurs and im currently having Breakfast- coffee, banana, protein shake. Snack- brown rice, chicken, redbeans @ about a half serving of each. Lunch- normal meat and 3 meal no fried foods or high starch content. Snack- finish up my rice chicken and beans. Dinner- normal meat and 3 no fried foods or high starch. Bedtime- protein shake, multi vitamins,

im considering swapping up my morning protein shake with a mass gainer does this look like a halfway decent meal plan? not going for super lean mass but not trying to increase my bodyfat either. what say all the internet experts out there anything i should consider changing?

Are you weighing out your food? My meals generally have a min of 8ounces of a meat and around 2 cups of a carb then a veggie. Breakfast I kind of half ass. I have Quaker’s high protein and fiber oatmeal with a 3 scoop quick mass shake.
I know you said half a serving but I go by ounces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you weighing out your food? My meals generally have a min of 8ounces of a meat and around 2 cups of a carb then a veggie. Breakfast I kind of half ass. I have Quaker’s high protein and fiber oatmeal with a 3 scoop quick mass shake.
I know you said half a serving but I go by ounces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

with the chicken rice and beans im pretty much just mixing what the packaging calls 7 servings of each together and placing it in containers for 5 days worth so its slightly over one serving of each but i only eat half of it at a time. the meat and 3 meals at lunch are at sitdown places i try to order lean meat and veggies same thing for dinner.

Last edited:
I would first state my goals clearly.
Then I would calculate the amount of calories I need to cut/naintain/gain weight. I would then adjust my macros and divide that into how many meals I want to consume daily

my goal is to build as much muscle mass as possible while on cycle while minimizing fat gains. im currently about 205lbs 5'9" bench 275, DL 425, squat 315 and just around 22% body fat. I can cut down later right now im concerned with muscle mass and keeping by body fat in check

Ok brother i will be honest with you.This cycle will be a complete failure most likely.You should not use AAS if you are more than 14-15% bf.going in cycle now will put big pressure on your organs and on this bf level your testosterone is going to convert to estrogen at verry high rate.Not to mention possible BP and gyno issues.You will just gain lots of water and FAT if you try to bulk now

throw in some greek yogurt with fresh fruit. tastes great and loaded with protein.(15 grams). I eat at least 3 a day in between meals. its just a little change up from all the beans, chicken,fish etc. and you wont gain any 'fat' weight,just lean muscle. good luck brother and happy thanksgiving

Back