• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lucky # 13 IronLion TD

HPM3TAL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Communication and delivery was great. Thanks for the sale!
7be73da46a12cc0d3ab7dadceea31b3a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Lets us know how it works for you
Will do. Will be my first go with GH. Won't be running for a few more weeks as I just started some Dbol recently and am keeping an eye on BP. Will likely start at 1-2 ius a day to gauge sides once I drop the dbol.

Will do. Will be my first go with GH. Won't be running for a few more weeks as I just started some Dbol recently and am keeping an eye on BP. Will likely start at 1-2 ius a day to gauge sides once I drop the dbol.

I would start at only 1iu if you've never taken HGH before

It would be good for the community too if you got some baseline IGF-1 bloods to see how much change you get and to help you track when you need breaks

IML Gear Cream!
It would be good for the community too if you got some baseline IGF-1 bloods to see how much change you get and to help you track when you need breaks

Yes!! 100.00 credit for bloodwork

Last edited:
For sure. I am running nolva at 10 mg/day though. So, that would potentially negatively impact my baseline levels.

Back