• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarm experiences

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
  • Andarine (S4)
  • Enobosarm (Ostarine, MK-2866)
  • Ligandrol (LGD-4033)
  • RAD140 (Testolone)
  • S-22
  • S-23
  • other experimental drugs—such as Cardarine/GW-501516, Ibutamoren/MK-677, and YK11—that sometimes are marketed as SARMs but are actually other class drugs.

I want to hear some of your own experiences with sarms in the past and what it did for you. Would you use again or would you stick to strictly aas? I have personally used Cardarine and rad-140 with excellent results. The Cardarine on tren keeps cardio/breathing issues at bay and increased fat burning properties.

When I used Rad-140 I noticed increased strength gains and pumps in the gym. Nothing like dbol or anadrol but if I were to compare to a oral steroid I would say T/bol like gains. It definitely has it place and is a impressive class of drugs.

I loved the cardarine I got from uncle Z.. I can't wait to use again, I'm still reaping the benefits but it's not the as when I was still taking it (cardio, stamina) I used for 6 weeks and it reccomends some time off in between so I'm just following directions, I'm waiting for my rad and S4 to put some muscle on, which a low dose LGD did an AWESOME job at. I defintely see more muscle and vascularity and I'm guessing that's from the LGD.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I loved the cardarine I got from uncle Z.. I can't wait to use again, I'm still reaping the benefits but it's not the as when I was still taking it (cardio, stamina) I used for 6 weeks and it reccomends some time off in between so I'm just following directions, I'm waiting for my rad and S4 to put some muscle on, which a low dose LGD did an AWESOME job at. I defintely see more muscle and vascularity and I'm guessing that's from the LGD.

Awesome brother and I’m excited to see how the s4-rad140 combo treats ya. Should be any day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried some in the past but some time has passed ... and who knows if they were quality.

Now I'm taking yk11.
I took 5 bottles, I immediately bought 5 more box.
To specify that I am taking it together with other steroids so it is the total to make the result.
Result which is really excellent. I've never seen myself so well in the mirror.

I really recommend it to those who want to try sarms

Awesome brother and I’m excited to see how the s4-rad140 combo treats ya. Should be any day now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a heads up, my pack arrived yesterday all safe and secure, log and pics coming later today

Back