• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liver toxicity of PCT and AI?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everyone worries about the liver toxicity of orals and gear in a cycle. What about the liver toxicity of Adex, nolva, clomid, hcg, and other meds that we use on cycle?

That's a good question I'm sure everything messes with your liver ,maybe just not as bad as orals I've tried looking it up couldn't find much

I don't know the answer but I do know that's one reason to do bloods on a regular basis. Unfortunately practices like this tend to stress the bodies limits but so long as we are aware of where we stand and have the knowledge on how to remedy things then that's the best we can hope for. If we want to continue doing what we do that is.

On a similar thought, I'd venture to say that we are probably more in tuned with our bodies than the average person walking the streets. We take the time to read and learn and test and ask etc. Most people don't know what's going on in their own bodies and that's a shame. If they're lucky they go to a MD once a year to get a physical and if they;re told all is ok, then they're good. Personally I've always wanted to know more of the why and how.

The standard quick and dirty method of measuring liver damage is the AST and ALT levels. I've got a couple recent bloodtests for the beginning of my PCT. Levels 9 days ago were 39 & 50, and as of 2 days ago they improved to 37 & 39. This is while on 50mg Clomid EOD, 40mg Nolva ED, and 25mg aromasin ED. So my gut feeling is those PCT meds are off the hook.

BTW I rode my HCG pins into this first week of PCT to see what would happen, ergo HCG also seems to be off the hook since the liver markers were improving. The HCG maintained "natty" test levels (~500 ng/dL) but also a complete shutdown of LH and FSH as per theory, delaying my recovery by a week so you all could have this data. You're welcome. :)

Yes you are correct there.

I don't know the answer but I do know that's one reason to do bloods on a regular basis. Unfortunately practices like this tend to stress the bodies limits but so long as we are aware of where we stand and have the knowledge on how to remedy things then that's the best we can hope for. If we want to continue doing what we do that is.

On a similar thought, I'd venture to say that we are probably more in tuned with our bodies than the average person walking the streets. We take the time to read and learn and test and ask etc. Most people don't know what's going on in their own bodies and that's a shame. If they're lucky they go to a MD once a year to get a physical and if they;re told all is ok, then they're good. Personally I've always wanted to know more of the why and how.

Thanks for the info guys. Isn't tylenol one of those pills that is pretty bad for you that some people take on a daily basis?

I know for sure that Clomid is metabolized by the liver, and is contraindicated for anyone with hepatic impairment.

Interesting and good to know. I can't find much about hepatotoxicity for those of us with normal livers -- it seems to be minimal to nil, but some observations of elevated liver markers have been seen.

I'm going back to normal after PCT then onto Aromasin and Clomid therapy afterwards. I'll watch the bloodwork to see if there's a bump in AST/ALT.

Interesting and good to know. I can't find much about hepatotoxicity for those of us with normal livers -- it seems to be minimal to nil, but some observations of elevated liver markers have been seen.

I'm going back to normal after PCT then onto Aromasin and Clomid therapy afterwards. I'll watch the bloodwork to see if there's a bump in AST/ALT.

It is minimal. Heathy dudes should have no liver issues from said pct drugs

Back