• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Very Impressed! First injection ever and I chooe PSL!

GottaGetGains

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Chose PSL for my first cycle. Test-E.

Just did my first injection ever. It was smooth. I rubbed it for about 5 mins after as well. No pain. Not yet anyway. Was scared I may have pip because its a virgin muscle, but all is well currently considering as I type I just did this injection 30 minutes ago.

I can't lie, I was very nervous and still am about this. I have adex on hand an Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Gonna get bloods mid cycle an more than likely take a bit of adex around week two (probably gonna take .25 or .5 E3D) until I get bloods at week 4 or 5 and then I will take more or less based off my E2 levels. I know some would say don't take any at all until bloods, but I consciously can't do it because i'm that paranoid of gynocamastia.

Any first cycle advice or tips would be great!

Chose PSL for my first cycle. Test-E.

Just did my first injection ever. It was smooth. I rubbed it for about 5 mins after as well. No pain. Not yet anyway. Was scared I may have pip because its a virgin muscle, but all is well currently considering as I type I just did this injection 30 minutes ago.

I can't lie, I was very nervous and still am about this. I have adex on hand an Nolva and Clomid for PCT. Gonna get bloods mid cycle an more than likely take a bit of adex around week two (probably gonna take .25 or .5 E3D) until I get bloods at week 4 or 5 and then I will take more or less based off my E2 levels. I know some would say don't take any at all until bloods, but I consciously can't do it because i'm that paranoid of gynocamastia.

Any first cycle advice or tips would be great!

First and foremost welcome to the dark side... :)

We are honored to have been your first with pulling the trigger and the plunger..

Keep everybody updated and don't be afraid to ask questions because this is a learning process and everyone will surely extend themselves to help you where they can...

If you do get some site irritation that is to be expected, even well seasoned veterans will occasionally pip..
. If you decide to pull blood works 5 weeks in I will compensate you for your time and trouble and give you store credit off of a future order, but bear in mind you actually do owe it to yourself to pull blood work for educational purposes.

Good luck my brother and thank you for selecting us for your services..

We are honored to have been your first with pulling the trigger and the plunger..

Keep everybody updated and don't be afraid to ask questions because this is a learning process and everyone will surely extend themselves to help you where they can...

If you do get some site irritation that is to be expected, even well seasoned veterans will occasionally pip..
. If you decide to pull blood works 5 weeks in I will compensate you for your time and trouble and give you store credit off of a future order, but bear in mind you actually do owe it to yourself to pull blood work for educational purposes.

Thanks, Vision. I will not hesitate at all, and I most definitely will update. Thank you!

It is not dark side! it is side of glamour and chicks :D

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Some advice for you during your first cycle:

Dont take anything else, 500mg of Test is all you need for a first cycle. Even if you added something else in the mix you would get the same gains because this is such a shock to your body to begin with.

Stay very focused on your training and diet to make optimal gains. Try not to miss any meals. If you know your not going to be home for an extended amount of time meal prep.

Drink a lot of water.

If you ever get a lump on the injection site use a heating pad and it will disperse the oil and get rid of it. It happens to virgin muscles, nothing to be alarmed about.

If blood comes out after you pull the needle out also nothing to worry about. You just jabbed yourself, what did you expect to happen lol

Go into tunnel vision in the gym. Leave your phone in your car and kill those weights.

Most importantly have fun and enjoy the gains!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some advice for you during your first cycle:

Dont take anything else, 500mg of Test is all you need for a first cycle. Even if you added something else in the mix you would get the same gains because this is such a shock to your body to begin with.

Stay very focused on your training and diet to make optimal gains. Try not to miss any meals. If you know your not going to be home for an extended amount of time meal prep.

Drink a lot of water.

If you ever get a lump on the injection site use a heating pad and it will disperse the oil and get rid of it. It happens to virgin muscles, nothing to be alarmed about.

If blood comes out after you pull the needle out also nothing to worry about. You just jabbed yourself, what did you expect to happen lol

Go into tunnel vision in the gym. Leave your phone in your car and kill those weights.

Most importantly have fun and enjoy the gains!

Good luck!

Hell yeah! Thank you for the tips! I'm all about hitting my meals. Im not claiming that I don't miss from time to time, I do. Definitely keeping it testosterone only!

*************UPDATE*****************

Day 1 after the first injection: My GLUTE feels likes its been kicked by a horse! That's only when I touch the area, though. Pretty dang sore, but no pain when walking or anything- just to the touch. Can't wait til it gets used to this!

we call it the dark side... but in a good way... its an elite group!

It is the dark side, because gear revs up the libido so much that youโ€™ll fuck anything and sometimes itโ€™s best to keep the lights off so you canโ€™t see her face. Just saying

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Hell yeah! Thank you for the tips! I'm all about hitting my meals. Im not claiming that I don't miss from time to time, I do. Definitely keeping it testosterone only!

*************UPDATE*****************

Day 1 after the first injection: My GLUTE feels likes its been kicked by a horse! That's only when I touch the area, though. Pretty dang sore, but no pain when walking or anything- just to the touch. Can't wait til it gets used to this!

Completely normal for a virgin muscle. Wait until you do quads for the first time, you wont be able to walk.

Completely normal for a virgin muscle. Wait until you do quads for the first time, you wont be able to walk.

Thanks for letting me know! Freaked out a bit. It actually feels better after working out.
Yeah...quads... that will be a day!

Wait till you get tren cough.

you'll understand the โ€˜darkโ€™ side much better ;)

I say I'll never use tren, but everyone I know that uses gear says i'll no doubt try other compounds in due time. We will see!

Get Shredded!

I say, currently, that I'll never use other compounds--- but all my friends say its only a matter of time. lol, we will see I guess.

********Day 2**********UPDATE*********
Glute soreness is much less today after the shot of testosterone. I don't feel much different yet.

I say I'll never use tren, but everyone I know that uses gear says i'll no doubt try other compounds in due time. We will see!

You just wont get the same gains from using Test only, thats when you will add another compound.

What week should I feel the effects of testosterone? Week 2 or 3?

******SECOND SHOT ADMINISTERED********
I guess its time to feel the pain a few days in the left glute this time. Excited for next shot to see how right glute reacts after already receiving a shot.

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!!
I guess this is definitely placebo, but I feel like my nips are tingling or something. It's really only when I focus on them. I know the mind is powerful.
I also wouldn't think its possible for aromatastion to happen after only 2 shots.
I'm doing my best to hold of til at least week two before taking any arimidiex.

Also, can someone tell me...

I am using a 23g 1 inch for glutes. I'm 12-13% BF. Can I get by with a 25g 5/8th inch? That 23g hurts :bash:

Also, can someone tell me...

I am using a 23g 1 inch for glutes. I'm 12-13% BF. Can I get by with a 25g 5/8th inch? That 23g hurts :bash:

You can get a 25g 1" for glutes.. I use that and I rotate between a 1.5,depending on the compound because some compounds I got to go a little deeper if they loiter a lot longer like decanate.. you can use a 5/8 25-27g on your delts, VG's and even quads. That's where I use them all day long. Rotate your glutes and incorporate your delts, and just stick with that for a while. You have plenty of time down the road to try everything else I suggested.

You can get a 25g 1" for glutes.. I use that and I rotate between a 1.5,depending on the compound because some compounds I got to go a little deeper if they loiter a lot longer like decanate.. you can use a 5/8 25-27g on your delts, VG's and even quads. That's where I use them all day long. Rotate your glutes and incorporate your delts, and just stick with that for a while. You have plenty of time down the road to try everything else I suggested.

Thanks V! I appreciate all the feedback!

Thanks V! I appreciate all the feedback!

You got it brother.. if there's anything that myself or anyone else in the community can assist you here with please do not hesitate to ask.

We all want to see you succeed!!

You got it brother.. if there's anything that myself or anyone else in the community can assist you here with please do not hesitate to ask.

We all want to see you succeed!!

Hey vision! Can I send you a PM?

Back