• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Testosterone sweet spot ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I’ve been self prescribing test for years on doses from 200mg all the way up to 1500mg and I find the sweet spot to be right at 400-500 mg each week. Anything more than this I become lethargic and want to sleep 15 hours each day and accomplish nothing. Of course the muscle gains are more dramatic but it’s just not worth it to me.

Interesting. That seems to be the sweet spot for me as well. Minimal sides with great results. That being said I’m running 750mg right now and still feel great. Must be that EP Gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been self prescribing test for years on doses from 200mg all the way up to 1500mg and I find the sweet spot to be right at 400-500 mg each week. Anything more than this I become lethargic and want to sleep 15 hours each day and accomplish nothing. Of course the muscle gains are more dramatic but it’s just not worth it to me.

I totally agree with you.. this is my sweet spot also..

On those blast when I'd like to bump up the fire just a tad... I do so by adding Test Prop or Test PhenylProp ... it gives me that quick bump.. then it's out.. so no compounding.. not really effect overall levels long term.. TPP is my favorite.. I find it effective just long enough, but not for too long..

I think 1200mg is the ceiling as far gains vs returns/sides/etc

Feeling good just outside of trt levels 300-400mg a week I feel great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats you bloods look like on strictly 250 weekly... are ya doing 125 mon and thurs ?

I'm actually doing 100mg every 3rd day which is about 233mg. I haven't done blood work but I'm sure it's not ideal. I take .5 Adex about once a week. I'm also on bold cyp 150mg every 3rd day and one ml shot of EQ per week.

I’m on 300mg Test and 250mg of deca. I feel awesome and will up the doses a bit soon. I just did bloodwork and all my levels are good except for good cholesterol it’s slightly off. Pretty happy with my numbers and as soon as I do my bloodwork for trt dr it’s balls to the wall again.

I’m on 300mg Test and 250mg of deca. I feel awesome and will up the doses a bit soon. I just did bloodwork and all my levels are good except for good cholesterol it’s slightly off. Pretty happy with my numbers and as soon as I do my bloodwork for trt dr it’s balls to the wall again.

I'll probably be switching to deca next while keeping the test low, then Tren e down the road.

Back