• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Overtraining Chest and Back

Good shit right there ..thats an ass kicker routine..ive done the same routine..got it from Arnold's encyclopedia 20 years ago..maybe a bit diff ...but he was a big advocate of supersetting chest and back...

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
yeah man I remember reading that... used to do it back in the day. I’m just a fan of super setting in general... pumps are great.

i might have to go back to chest back supersets real soon

yeah man I remember reading that... used to do it back in the day. I’m just a fan of super setting in general... pumps are great.

i might have to go back to chest back supersets real soon
I was thinking the same thing..

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I do t belive In overtraining. I belive In under eating and not enough rest . But over training??? I’ve been training each BP 2x a week right now and feeling like a machine.. but I guess everyone is different.

I do t belive In overtraining. I belive In under eating and not enough rest . But over training??? I’ve been training each BP 2x a week right now and feeling like a machine.. but I guess everyone is different.
I don't believe in overtraining from a muscular standpoint. Yes, like you said, under recovery can certainly happen and thus limit potential growth. True overtraining relates to overworking the CNS to an extent that it can no longer keep up with the stress and trauma. Immune system starts to attack itself, etc. If an athlete continues to push through this, further and further muscle damage will occur. Myglobin will be released into the blood stream and this can cause damage to the kidneys. This is how people end up in the hospital with Rabdo. It shouldn't happen if you listen to your body's warning signals, but it can and has happened.

Back