• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New here from bop

docmartin1020

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well Boyz and galz I'm 5'5" 194lbs currently running npp 100 eod, tren ace 75mgs eod ,and sustanon 250 split Weds and Sunday 125mgs each. This is my 3rd and not by any chance last cycle. I hope to meet some new people hear. Also I'm happy I'm with my bop fam. ..

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Welcome Doc!

Max

Hey Doc, glad ya made it!

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Well Boyz and galz I'm 5'5" 194lbs currently running npp 100 eod, tren ace 75mgs eod ,and sustanon 250 split Weds and Sunday 125mgs each. This is my 3rd and not by any chance last cycle. I hope to meet some new people hear. Also I'm happy I'm with my bop fam. ..

Hey guys, this is one solid ass dude right here. Great friend of mine, on a personal level. Yeah real brotherhood type shit. Doc I'm glad you've found me...reach out to me brother!!!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Hey guys, this is one solid ass dude right here. Great friend of mine, on a personal level. Yeah real brotherhood type shit. Doc I'm glad you've found me...reach out to me brother!!!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Ip your the bomb bro thanks for droping this note . Also you are a awesome friend and no bullshit type of person . .

Back