• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to this board.

SteadyRockin

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wat up guys.

I'm here to learn.

A member here invited me, and I'm thankful

Stats about me:
36 yrs, 5' 11", 207lbs

Goals;

Finish my 16wk cycle strong.
Lose more body fat.
Gain more muscle.
Build worthy and honest friendships with people here that actually care about others improvements, well being

Thanks.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Heyyyyy Steady! My brother! Its a great board. You can be yourself here brother. Bunch of great people so far with great senses of humor. Check things out and get settled in. WELCOME!

Welcome to ASF.. please read The forum rules and become familiar with them.

Lmao! What a surprise. AKA: "Please dont show ppl your shitty blood work in here" ... Nervous? FYI... I saw the bloods, and the bloods of the other guy, and the bloods of the other guy. I guess it was just "the way their bodies metabolize" huh? ;)

A famous person once said "you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time" perhaps I should take 46 grams of creatine a day and drink a 16oz pack of electrolyte powder e/d too? Maybe that will give me enough gains that I dont question my gear? Sad. Maybe just dont make a point of placing yourself in front of peoole that have a reason to say something you wont like.

- - - Updated - - -

Let the crying to admins begin...

Wow!!
Someone is afraid of something.

An old man once told me that action and facts speak louder than words. And I have both. But I'll keep that ammo put up for now.

I'm here to learn and help.

You got bad bloodwork here it gets noticed. That's why I've stayed here and basically written off most everywhere else

Welcome to ASF.. please read The forum rules and become familiar with them.
You can try to make me look bad by your post. I'm Sure you don't go around telling every new member to read the rules, do you?

Everyone here, just like the other board will know who and how I am. So I'm not worried about it. Have good day,.cuz I am. I'm feeling

I keep it real to the death! Like it or not.

Last edited:
You can try to make me look bad by your post. I'm Sure you don't go around telling every new member to read the rules, do you?

Everyone hear just like the other board will know who and how I am.

Yeah pretty much. We've been getting so many people doing dumb shit lately they try to let everyone know

Everyone here, just like the other board will know who and how I am. So I'm not worried about it. Have good day,.cuz I am. I'm feeling

Yes I do tell new members "if" I post in their entree thread with a welcome and I also have the rules posted in a hyper link in my sig..Standard protocol with mods/admins in the community. Is everything ok?

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ASF.

And yes, for everyones safety and well being we admins/mods always suggest that the rules are read and understood. That same info can also be found in my signature.

Other than that, kick off your shoes and dig in. We are always glad new members join the forum to help and be helped.

Back