• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some help

theblacklist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After finding out about you guys, read really good reviews and satisfied clients I decided to purchase from you. Now, this will be my very first cycle.
I need some help with dosages and if anything else is needed besides the compounds that are being listed. I saw the Beginner cycle pack on the website, but I do plan to order a little bit less because I don't plan to run those amounts of Test E. So pretty much the cycle and PCT would be copy & paste, I just need some heads up to what should I lower down and if there's anything else I should add for recovery or no?

My plan is to run Test E at 300wk, 2 injections per week Mon - Thurs.

1-12 weeks 300mg Testosterone Enanthate (weekly)
1-12 weeks Aromasin? (How much do I need if running test e at this dosage?) Is it gonna be the same 10-20mg ED?
1-12 weeks HCG (How much do I need if running test e at this dosage?) Is it gonna be the same at 250iu twice a week?

PCT: (Same with PCT, do I need to lower these dosages? Instead of 5 weeks, to do 4 weeks of Tamoxifen & Clomid?)
12-16 weeks 20mg Tamoxifen every day
12-16 weeks 50mg Clomid every day

A little bit about me. Will become 27 in 3 weeks, have been training naturally for almost 6 years. Current weight 95kg & current height 194cm. Body fat I would say around 9 - 10%.

After finding out about you guys, read really good reviews and satisfied clients I decided to purchase from you. Now, this will be my very first cycle.
I need some help with dosages and if anything else is needed besides the compounds that are being listed. I saw the Beginner cycle pack on the website, but I do plan to order a little bit less because I don't plan to run those amounts of Test E. So pretty much the cycle and PCT would be copy & paste, I just need some heads up to what should I lower down and if there's anything else I should add for recovery or no?

My plan is to run Test E at 300wk, 2 injections per week Mon - Thurs.

1-12 weeks 300mg Testosterone Enanthate (weekly)
1-12 weeks Aromasin? (How much do I need if running test e at this dosage?) Is it gonna be the same 10-20mg ED?
1-12 weeks HCG (How much do I need if running test e at this dosage?) Is it gonna be the same at 250iu twice a week?

PCT: (Same with PCT, do I need to lower these dosages? Instead of 5 weeks, to do 4 weeks of Tamoxifen & Clomid?)
12-16 weeks 20mg Tamoxifen every day
12-16 weeks 50mg Clomid every day

A little bit about me. Will become 27 in 3 weeks, have been training naturally for almost 6 years. Current weight 95kg & current height 194cm. Body fat I would say around 9 - 10%.

Your cycle looks good. As for the aromasin, we can’t really say where you need the dose to be. That’s an individual thing that will be shown with blood work to see if your estrogen is elevated. Some guys don’t need an ai at 300mg a week and others do. Otherwise, what you have laid out is good from cycle to pct.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

I totally forgot to ask a couple more questions.

I will be doing a bloodwork in 1 week from now, before starting the cycle. (I doubt there will be anything wrong with my blood, as I never eat shitty food nor drink alcohol etc... my diet is well suited and I am very active)

So when do I do the second blood work done in order to determine whether I need an AI or not? Mid cycle or?

Does all this stuff needs to be refrigerated? Or just the pills?

Where does HCG needs to be injected? Do I need insulin syringe for it? Or can I mix with the testosterone and just do the shot at 1 go? Let's say pin myself in the shoulders or something?

Like Skerk said, not much really to add here, he gave you some great advise..

and thank you for selecting us for your products and services..

If there's ever anything that you need, please do not hesitate to hit me up with any questions or concerns..

Use slin pins for the HCG and belly fat, or SQ fat anywhere actually. It's so quick, easy, and cheap to do this way, it makes no sense to do anything else.

But yeah you could mix it with the T and do it in one pin, put it all in muscle in one shot. The water and oil won't mix but that doesn't really matter except if the oil is thick and requires force to push into the muscle, then when you hit water in the syringe it'll suddenly plunge in VERY easily with the big needle and all that force... might be hurting your tissue with the sudden hydraulic violence. Dunno. Stick with separate slin pin IMO, it's what everyone does.

Only the HCG need refrigeration, and mainly after reconstituting. 500IU/wk is too low a dose, unlikely to fully replace the missing LH from being shutdown. Consider 1,000 or 1,500 IU/wk instead, sliced up into 2x/wk or 3x/wk or even ED... however you like. Bear in mind that endocrinologists will REALLY blast this med so even my suggested upward doses are still mellow. But they should saturate the leydig cells which is the goal.

Have you self-pinned before? That'll be the hardest part. :D Good luck.

Thanks for the help! I actually watched Nelson Vergel where he inject himself with an insulin syringe, first he draws the testosterone then he draws the HCG and inject into the shoulders.
I haven't self-pinned before but won't be an issue. I am not a sissy boy.

Thanks once again!

Last edited:
Thanks for the help! I actually watched Nelson Vergel where he inject himself with an insulin syringe, first he draws the testosterone then he draws the HCG and inject into the shoulders.
I haven't self-pinned before but won't be an issue. I am not a sissy boy.

Thanks once again!

Watch the video I just posted. He talks about Nelson Vergil and his method

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Thank you so much! Makes sense. Fuck it, I won't mix both of them. I'll rather do just the HCG with an insulin needle into my shoulders.

I have another question about injecting.

When I should inject HCG? Same days when I inject test? Or it doesnt really matter?

Sent from my Oneplus 7 Pro using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Use slin pins for the HCG and belly fat, or SQ fat anywhere actually. It's so quick, easy, and cheap to do this way, it makes no sense to do anything else.

But yeah you could mix it with the T and do it in one pin, put it all in muscle in one shot. The water and oil won't mix but that doesn't really matter except if the oil is thick and requires force to push into the muscle, then when you hit water in the syringe it'll suddenly plunge in VERY easily with the big needle and all that force... might be hurting your tissue with the sudden hydraulic violence. Dunno. Stick with separate slin pin IMO, it's what everyone does.

Only the HCG need refrigeration, and mainly after reconstituting. 500IU/wk is too low a dose, unlikely to fully replace the missing LH from being shutdown. Consider 1,000 or 1,500 IU/wk instead, sliced up into 2x/wk or 3x/wk or even ED... however you like. Bear in mind that endocrinologists will REALLY blast this med so even my suggested upward doses are still mellow. But they should saturate the leydig cells which is the goal.

Have you self-pinned before? That'll be the hardest part. :D Good luck.

^^^ this is good advise. ^^^

Just a couple thoughts. 300 pw seems low. I trt 250 pw just as replacement. Once your shut down you will only have a net gain of 50 mg, but hey that's just me. Also, if I ran that I would watch out for gyno. Sometimes hcg on cycle can bring that on. I would run the hcg at the end at 1500 and have nolva on hand. I never got gyno but I take nolva the second my nipped get itchy. I'm just old school and not up on all this science, so this is just me. Good luck

^^^ this is good advise. ^^^

Just a couple thoughts. 300 pw seems low. I trt 250 pw just as replacement. Once your shut down you will only have a net gain of 50 mg, but hey that's just me. Also, if I ran that I would watch out for gyno. Sometimes hcg on cycle can bring that on. I would run the hcg at the end at 1500 and have nolva on hand. I never got gyno but I take nolva the second my nipped get itchy. I'm just old school and not up on all this science, so this is just me. Good luck
250mg is a high trt dose and most docs stay between 100-200mg. It's impossible to say how much his net gain in T levels would be on 300mg. Not to mention, you don't measure serum testosterone levels in mg's. My natural test levels before cycling were in the 600's (ng/dL) in my early 20's, which are perfectly normal levels. When I got on trt I started at 200mg which put my levels in the 1100 range consistently, which is on the cusp of being off the charts. Had I run 250-300mg I'd likely be 1500+ potentially tripling my natural levels. There's no linear measurement for converting mg's to ng/dL.

My point being....while yes, I would personally shoot for 500mg even for a first cycle. But to imply that 300mg will not work and that he would only be gaining 50mg of extra testosterone just isn't correct.

Last edited:
What kind of blood work needs to be done? What's exactly called, what's need to be tested?

What kind of blood work needs to be done? What's exactly called, what's need to be tested?

You want:
CBC and CMP for basic health.
Testosterone (LC/MS/MS) while on cycle, but non-mass-spec (i.e. immunoassay or IA) is fine with normal T values off cycle.
E2.
Nice but usually not required: LH, FSH, free %T, SHBG, DHT, prolactin, IGF, thyroid workup, iron workup... but that gets pricey. If you have the cash though, get em all at least once.

If you're in the US...
Off-cycle bloods (baseline, TRT, or post PCT): https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_t...how=1032&category=14&search=testosterone#1032
On-cycle bloods: https://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=search_results&show=2234&category=14&search=testosterone#2234

Privatemdlabs always has a 15% coupon so the price will be $60, and uses LabCorp. Labsmd has no coupon so you're at $75 for on-cycle bloods, and going to Quest Diagnostics.

Go get poked.

Awesome get the pre and mid bloods and make sure theyre not capped.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Back