• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello brothers of juice!!

tren4life1994

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hihoo I'm coming from different forum where free speech is not always the case! So I'm not rookie in the game. I'll try to help when I can my brothers in need! In month or two will make HUUGE log of 16week cycle worth 2500e from euro pharmacies (psl). Btw on other forum I used diff nickname! I wish you all the best boys!!!

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Hihoo I'm coming from different forum where free speech is not always the case! So I'm not rookie in the game. I'll try to help when I can my brothers in need! In month or two will make HUUGE log of 16week cycle worth 2500e from euro pharmacies (psl). Btw on other forum I used diff nickname! I wish you all the best boys!!!

Welcome!

On behalf of psl welcome to asf.

Welcome to ASF where free speech is still free !!

What forum btw? BOP?

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome brother of juice....

Back