• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sponsored GRanabolic Log

hhsbigmike

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GR and Dath were kind enough to hook me up with some Sust325 to replace the test in my current cycle that's just no cutting it... First pin as of yesterday but Unfortunately starting off to a great start b/c I lost 6lbs yesterday due to under cooked chicken. Feeling much better today still unable to eat the normal, and Gym is out of the question till Friday.

Stats:
23years Old
BW - now 190lb / down from 196 due to illness
BF - Checking in Saturday fasted
Years lifting - 4 years / 3 naturaul
Goal- Bulk up a bit

This is me when I started to realize my health was getting out of control... sorry so much was cropped but that's my fat ass pushing 300lbs, check out the gut!
downsize2.jpg

4 years later

Just finished a cut for a beach trip dropping down to 184lbs with Prop & TNE
07071220301.jpg

Started a new cycle after a short cruise with Tren Ace/Tren E/ Test E/ Test P - Test E & P have been dropped for the Sust 325.
Zero pip with the Sust, love it!

Current cycle:
Tren E - .5ml / 100mg M/W/F
Tren Ace- 1ml / 100mg M/W/F
Sust 325 - 6/10 ML / 195mg M/W/F
Dbol - 50mg ED

Totals:
Tren E- 300mg EW
Tren Ace- 300mg EW
Sust 325- 585mg EW

I will put some current pics up as I was up from 184 to 196, now thanks to raw turkey I'm back to 190. Looking rather flat as I haven't eaten in the past day and half so I'll get um up asap most likely after the first day of regular meals.

Routine:
Monday- Chest
Tuesday- Bis & Forearms
Wed- Legs
Thursday - Shoulders & Triceps
Friday- all that is back
Saturday- Break
Sunday- Break

Meals - admittedly need help with this
7am- Whole grain waffle with Peanut butter
9am - 6 scrambled whole eggs w/ cheese
11am- 1.5 cups oats /w Raisins
1pm- Half LB Chicken Burger on wholegrain bun /w corn & Broccolli
3pm- Half Cup Almonds
4:30pm- Turkey BLT 8 strips and Half cup almonds
6pm- Workout
8pm- Dinner typically Chicken or turkey burger with veggies

Running everything till I run out of Sust, so roughly 9 weeks longer on top of the 2 weeks already with old gear :winkfinger:

Looking great BIGMIKE !

Honestly amazing brother what one can accomplish when they set there heart and mind to do so, your walking truth to that bud.
I wanna thank you for for taking the time to run this log for GrAnabolic here on ASF and showing all the members the quality that we will be providing to them.

Hope you feel better over the next couple days bro!!
wanna see you pushing that iron in the gym.
I know plenty of folks will be following your log :)

Thanks Dath, I practice what I preach which is a healthy active lifestyle. I come from that family that lovesss MSG and Fried foods, trying to help them add a few years to their lives by setting the example:D

Anyway pin number 2 today! Small amount of Pip could be due to passing through scar tissue or the new tren ace I popped open (different batch). Nothing horrible or unbearable. And this is looking promising already woke up with the most ridiculous hard on I've had in a long time. Gotta love the short esters because if I didn't have 30mins to get ready for work the girl woulda got it this morning:winkfinger:

Tonight I'll be doing shoulders to pick up where I left off before the raw meat incident, and back Saturday which only gives 1 day break before starting the rotation... but I'm confident I'll be good come Monday for a new PR on bench. More good news is I'm getting some fluids back in me after purging them all for an entire day, weighed in before breakfast post morning shit at 192lbs. +2lbs

Excellent BigMike, glad your feeling lil better watch out for tomorrow bodies gonna be screaming for so food :)

One other thing , my boss always said there's only one acceptable reason to be late for work and that was pootang lol.

Lol yea I hear that she gets a bonus for being on time all week and well most important things in life to me are money and ass.... go get that money girl I'm off at 5 ;)

I'm starving today man I have eaten so much it's like my body is making up for all I lost. Can't wait for 6 to get some shoulders done, hate missing a day.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Dath, I practice what I preach which is a healthy active lifestyle. I come from that family that lovesss MSG and Fried foods, trying to help them add a few years to their lives by setting the example:D

Anyway pin number 2 today! Small amount of Pip could be due to passing through scar tissue or the new tren ace I popped open (different batch). Nothing horrible or unbearable. And this is looking promising already woke up with the most ridiculous hard on I've had in a long time. Gotta love the short esters because if I didn't have 30mins to get ready for work the girl woulda got it this morning:winkfinger:
Amazing to see how one can turn their life around - you look like a completely different person! How's your family agree with your lifestyle? Supportive?

Have you considered TrenE for your next cycle, brother? You're only in week 1 so far, how many more weeks of short esters do you have? Scar tissue is absolutely terrible.

Quick back day....

weighed in at 199lbs O_O still feeling a little week and getting frequent acid reflux since Wednesday's ordeal.

Tren E and Tren Ace are in this current cycle, first run with them and so far so good. Dbol may actually be working with this ridiculous weight gain and bloat.

Rest up brother, off day tomorrow right?
Then smash time come Monday!!!!! how's the appettite Mike?
Sure you cool with the tren E bro on this first run, Rainier made a good point
starting my log as well next week bro.

Had a great days rest on Sunday and Dath, GR you have impressed my girl after only 5days on having this Sust in my system I'm back. I worked out hard on Sunday just in the bedroom tho lol :roflmao: No matter how much she says it doesn't bother her a limp noodle will put any man down... you guys are life savers, more like relationship savers!

But hell Yea! Monday baby, it's go time! I'm still gaining my strength back from the cut but it's coming back insanely quick. 285 Flat bench pre cut, 225 at 184lbs at a major deficit, Last Monday was back up to 255 a few reps shy of what I wanted but none the less progress. Appetite wise... oh yea, it's back! Finally got the acid reflux under control and hit the whole sale club for about $200 in groceries for two people lol. I got enough meat and oats to feed all of Africa in my fridge:coffee: Going for 210-215 on this w/o gaining to much fat but cutting is easy for me so no big deal either way. My goals lay more in the strength and size gains this run.

As for Tren E that's why it's half ace and E. If it gets out of control I can drop the ace and be sitting at only 300mg Tren E in my system... just have to man up. So far the dreams a vivid and wild as all, I can't tell you how many of my girls friends I've screwed in my dreams over the past few weeks... don't tell her that tho. Other than the dreams it can be hard to fall asleep some nights but no biggie and the acne is picking up so I'm currently trying to keep that under control.

Oh and Rainer to answer your question in both manners... they all support me to some degree on my Natural gains. Father supports the AAS use as he's a firm believer in your body just be safe about it. My mother found a 23g 1.5" (she's oblivious to this stuff) and thought I was doing heroin... WTF not with a horse needle? Never explained it just told her no drugs like that and she never asked any more about it. She supports my level of activity to no end tho... even likes to tell me when I'm getting fat, which is when I find out my AI is bunk. Face bloats up bad.:paddle:

My girl as you read before she's running Var and Test P so she fully supports me as I support her. Hardest part is going home to the rents when they make all the sweets, so use to being and living with a health freak.

Bro excellent work, dath and gr Are fkn solid guys

glad to hear you're doing well! Hit it hard man!

GOOD NEWS BIGMIKE!!!

Keep at it in gym brother. Love short esters right :clapping:

Flat bench was up 10lbs and 2 reps, decent night. Feel as tho it could have been better wasn't all there after an interesting day with home and family life.

Tonight is Bis and a little Forearms plan to make the most of it:winkfinger:

And the dreams I'm having are getting vivid and awkward as all, almost disturbing... idk if that's me or the gear. :hmm:

Buddy I work out with normally showed up over an hour late so no spotter but still made two working sets on the preacher bench at 125lbs x 12 x 10. After those was just a few sets of wide grip curls with a 100lb fixed bar, and some seated curls with 40s. My forearms pumped so hard last night I could barley grip the DB on the last set and the veins are starting to look unreal when I get a little pump going. So far so good!

Diet was so off yesterday b/c the appetite was through the roof... couldn't hold back!

7am- Breakfast biscuit with Sausage
9am- 6 whole scrambled eggs with cheese
11am- 1.5 cup of Old fashioned outs
1pm- 2 slices of BBQ chicken pizza on whole grain crust
3pm- 2 4oz chicken breast with pasta sauce and a side corn
5pm- 1/3lb ground beef on whole grain bread with a side of corn
6pm workout
8pm- 2/3lb ground beef on whole grain bread

Worst part... woke up 2lbs lighter

Last edited:
You made my day... never thought I'd be an inspiration to people, just wanted it for me

Buddy I work out with normally showed up over an hour late so no spotter but still made two working sets on the preacher bench at 125lbs x 12 x 10. After those was just a few sets of wide grip curls with a 100lb fixed bar, and some seated curls with 40s. My forearms pumped so hard last night I could barley grip the DB on the last set and the veins are starting to look unreal when I get a little pump going. So far so good!

Diet was so off yesterday b/c the appetite was through the roof... couldn't hold back!

7am- Breakfast biscuit with Sausage
9am- 6 whole scrambled eggs with cheese
11am- 1.5 cup of Old fashioned outs
1pm- 2 slices of BBQ chicken pizza on whole grain crust
3pm- 2 4oz chicken breast with pasta sauce and a side corn
5pm- 1/3lb ground beef on whole grain bread with a side of corn
6pm workout
8pm- 2/3lb ground beef on whole grain bread

Worst part... woke up 2lbs lighter

Sounds good bro, keep hittin it. Your a humble guy dude...to not think the changes you've made and are continuing to make!! Are inspiring. :)

Never forget where yah come from right.... Side note think my Letro is bunk, I'm turning into a balloon. Going to switch up to Aculeus Labs Aromasin see what happens.

Looks like this cycle is going to be all about back and shoulders... have had major growth in both areas, I rocked the wife beater last night and had several people make jokes about my "wing span" and "Rock climbing Mikes Back"

+10lbs on Military press
+5lbs & 3 reps on side Lateral raises
+30lbs Close grip shoulder press machine
+10lbs Skull crushers
+25lbs for press downs

Also checked in at 13.4% BF and 200lbs even, Pumps are so good it's painful at times. Libdo is through the roof and acne is flaring up but controllable. I'm starting to sleep like a baby again so idk maybe desensitizing to the Tren a bit. Today was the last .5 Ml of MLG Tren E so next week I'll be cracking open a new bottle from Aculeus Labs. Eager to try it as MLGs is a little light with minor pip as soon as I pin, AL's looks like liquid gold nice and dark like I imagined Tren would be!

Fuck yea bro you have no idea how stoked I am, I'll post a pic of this sexy little beast before I open it:winkfinger:

So thanks to GrAnabolic I've been to busy having sex with my girl to make a post but seeing as how she has to go to work I have a moment ;) Back day was Friday and I must say the strength was there but the pumps in my forearms where so brutal I ended up doing roughly a 100pull ups broken into sets of 10 then just some cable rows nothing over body weight though.

Looking more forward to tonight, going to rock out some bench press. Also weighed in Friday at 205lbs

So thanks to GrAnabolic I've been to busy having sex with my girl to make a post but seeing as how she has to go to work I have a moment ;) Back day was Friday and I must say the strength was there but the pumps in my forearms where so brutal I ended up doing roughly a 100pull ups broken into sets of 10 then just some cable rows nothing over body weight though.

Looking more forward to tonight, going to rock out some bench press. Also weighed in Friday at 205lbs

;)
Sounds like your gettin plenty of cardio in brother!!

Kill the Barbell tonite man!!!!!!!!

Tonight was insane! Flat bench up from I believe 260 last week to 300 for 4 reps tonight for the last set and 275 for 8 prior

Back