• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulking season is upon us. Anadrol vs Dbol your opinion and why ?

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
methandienone-dianabol-25mgtab-50-tabsbag-pivotal-usa.jpg
c6862ebbfd0d7da72334972c8cf31626.jpg
oxymetholone-anadrol-50mgtab-50-tabsbag-pivotal-usa.jpg

Dianabol and Anadrol are clear rivals for any bodybuilder and looking at the many similarities it’s very obvious why. However, What are a few points which differentiate them from each other ?

What is better for lean mass ?
Which has the least side effects ?
What is your pick and why ?

Last edited:
I’m going with anadrol the increased red blood count and strength increases are unreal. I find it tolerable at a 50mg dose each day. I think the muscle is easier to keep with anadrol and not just water weight.

I’m going with anadrol the increased red blood count and strength increases are unreal. I find it tolerable at a 50mg dose each day. I think the muscle is easier to keep with anadrol and not just water weight.

Yup. I second this statement. Anadrol is where its at.

Didn’t British dispensary quit making stuff? I was told that from a couple of sources that production was completely stopped a few years ago but I noticed Z has it as well as another source I recently stumbled upon

I'm loving anadrol tight now, but I also enjoy Dbol so for me it would be like picking between my kids. If I absolutely had to choose I'd probably do Dbol cause I think it puts me in a better mood.

I thought they did too but I've seen those dbol alot. I used to love the bd one's. Could get a thousand 5mg for around a hundred

They went out of business about ten yrs ago though. Maybe otg or mont can help us out on this.
I remember ordering from uncle z in the early 2000's and getting 100omna and 1000 bd dbol for about 400 dollars. He's been solid a looooong time so he would def know

Didn’t British dispensary quit making stuff? I was told that from a couple of sources that production was completely stopped a few years ago but I noticed Z has it as well as another source I recently stumbled upon

I don’t know much about who actually makes it but it’s fucking potent as fuck. I’ve used both and it was impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
They went out of business about ten yrs ago though. Maybe otg or mont can help us out on this.
I remember ordering from uncle z in the early 2000's and getting 100omna and 1000 bd dbol for about 400 dollars. He's been solid a looooong time so he would def know

The dbol is potent I never use more then 30mg day. Kinda of sucks taking so many pills each day because you forget but I guarantee you’ll like it. I don’t know if it’s the same British dragon but it’s dam legit and looms exactly the same as the shit we had years ago.

Damn I didn’t realize it was 10 years ago. So would these be replicas then? I can’t imagine having 10 years of stock and if so I’d love to see that stash lol

Damn I didn’t realize it was 10 years ago. So would these be replicas then? I can’t imagine having 10 years of stock and if so I’d love to see that stash lol

Seems they are still in production today but only producing orals. I wouldn’t find it hard to believe Uncle Z would have a hard tome getting his hands on them being where he is. I don’t know 100% and don’t want to lie to anyone but read this.

Which steroids is actually produced by British Dispensary in 2019?
As we mentioned before there a few products from this brand only (real one) and they are focused on the oral anabolic solution only. One of the most popular is for sure Anabol 10 by British Dispensary which provides 10mg of Methandienone substance and 500 tablets per bottle which is quite enough for fine bulking cycle or just testing how this products will work on the long term. Second option of Dbol from British will be 5 mg per tablet and (amazing) 1000 tablets, yeah you read it good thousand tablets per original packing with pink colors is really best option for amateur bodybuilding and option to increase/decrease your Dbol dosages by time.
Second place of this amazing brand will took Androlic which is actually Anadrol pills and contain 50 mg per tablet of this finest and purest substance for cutting and bulking properties and per original packing you will receive 100 tablets which is not very cheap but hey we are talking about one of the most popular and quality steroid brand. Androlic by British Dispensary can be purchased safely online and you will experience best Anadrol effect in first stage of using. Third place and one of my favorite product I will give to Azolol which is actually Stanozolol pills for perfect cutting properties and slimming cycles. Azolol from British Dispensary comes as 5 mg per tablet and 400 tablets per original bottle, again more than enough quantity of pills for nice cut mass cycle.
If you are decided to test or try for the first time anabolic steroids go with oral version and go with trusted and tested brand such as British Dispensary is
Now let’s take a look how original British Dispensary products look like
I always recommend to compare authentic BD steroid prices over online suppliers but please mind there are only few which can provide this amazing brand trough online sites.

Original packing of Anabol 10 British Dispensary

Option no. 2 for Anabol 5 mg x 1000 tablets
Both of Anabol is real and manufactured by British Dispensary but please mind of rounded shape and color of pills, they also have stamp on every pill and on the stamp is Snake which represent trademark and logo of this old school steroid company.

Original packing of Anadrolic — Anadrol British Dispensary
Many steroid users telling all the best for this Anadrol pills and 100 tablets is more than enough to test it in your steroid cycle, beside this is the most popular woman steroid as well.
Azolol aka Stanozolol no need to present very much, everyone knows oral Winstrol properties and this product will be chosen by many athletes or people which want lose weight but in same time keep muscle mass. British Dispensary gives best option and that is 5 mg per tablet and on that way even you are just starting to take it or you already take is in past you can go ahead with 5 mg tablet for start and see the effect, again this is one of the best selling Stanozolol pills at online market.
Final conclusion of this steroid brand
I hope this review of genuine and authentic British Dispensary products will help you to recognize real one at steroid market and ALWAYS purchase only sealed and original packing. If you reach and buy legit product you will be amazed with fast and quality results without side effects. If course keep taking it in normal and proper dosages.

The dbol is potent I never use more then 30mg day. Kinda of sucks taking so many pills each day because you forget but I guarantee you’ll like it. I don’t know if it’s the same British dragon but it’s dam legit and looms exactly the same as the shit we had years ago.

The strength of the 5mg was insane. I think i did 25-30mg a day. On other dbol i can run twice that maybe more before i get the side effects i got from 25mg of bd dbol

The strength of the 5mg was insane. I think i did 25-30mg a day. On other dbol i can run twice that maybe more before i get the side effects i got from 25mg of bd dbol

Yea 30mg is insane with these I had to back off real quick.

Wow that really bring back memory's.. those little pink kickass d-bols.

Are we thinking British Dragon?

I dunno. I haven't used either of those products.

Anadrol for me. I'm kickstarting a cycle right now with 50mgs a day of EP anadrol. Less water retention for me than with dbol, and the strength increase seems to come quicker as well. Only con is my fuse shortens a bit on anadrol.

Anadrol for me. I'm kickstarting a cycle right now with 50mgs a day of EP anadrol. Less water retention for me than with dbol, and the strength increase seems to come quicker as well. Only con is my fuse shortens a bit on anadrol.

I can totally relate to this comparison. I feel strong as hell but it seems to make me a little high strung temper wise. Nothing major though.

Will these be back in stock?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Anadrol makes my appetite crash.... So I can't mess w it.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Still going with Drol over Dbol all day. Lean gain's without as much water retention and big strength PR's on Drol.

Back