• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HALOTESTIN - Shocking SuperHuman Strength tab

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

As did for hgh frag 176-191, this will be a weekly minilog.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-work-or-not-5-week-MiniLog-with-final-answer

All The details always at my more complete log.
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/88484-cut-lean-shredded-striation-veins-all-over

I'm a week in a cycle of HALOTESTIN.

planned 4-5 weeks, depending on how things will go.

For the first week 15 mg/day.

Only with this "low" dosage, strength, strength and so much strength.

The only side that I had the first 2-3 days I got a bit of gastric reflux and nausea.
Now I have nothing except a bit of nervousness/aggression (but this is a merit not a defect).

Together I'm taking winny 30 mg/day.
In addition to the now consolidated cycle sten + test iso.

I will then try to increase the doses.

It's early, but I think it's another one of those products that is so condemned and not often used, but instead can find its application.
In addition to seeing the changes on your body such as hardening (if you are very thin) and fat loss, a lot of strength even in calorie deficit and this allows you to keep your usual high weights.

...To be continued!

I have a nice stash of Halo sitting here, once in a while I drop a few for PW, its such an underestimated drug..
The focus factor and aggression just from a first time dose at 15-20mgs is noticeable..

Im stoked to hear how you make out man..

Following....Can't wait to see how the halo treats u it's one of those compounds I've thought about but never took the plunge...Heard the aggression can be over the top with halo at the right dose so that's why I've kinda stayed away hahahaha not sure aggression is something I need more of....Damn it what am I saying

ckupload_20190109164518_Aggression-violence_A1.jpg

What are you planning to increase the halo dose to at max dosage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today 10 mg pre workout.
The focus and the energy that this product puts makes you burn your muscles because you never want to stop. You get to failure and you go over and over and eventually you feel like throwing the weights in the air and eating them.

The "dangerous" thing, if someone looks at you even a little crooked you feel like killing him.
but my mind is strong, drugs don't decide my life.

Tonight I experienced something that is worse than the tren dream: the halo dream, or rather the halo nightmare.
Never eat heavy before going to bed!

Today 10 mg pre workout.
The focus and the energy that this product puts makes you burn your muscles because you never want to stop. You get to failure and you go over and over and eventually you feel like throwing the weights in the air and eating them.

The "dangerous" thing, if someone looks at you even a little crooked you feel like killing him.
but my mind is strong, drugs don't decide my life.

Tonight I experienced something that is worse than the tren dream: the halo dream, or rather the halo nightmare.
Never eat heavy before going to bed!
I agree with this.. If someone looks at you sideways you always think for the worst, this drug pays head games.. Back/bi days are my longest and halo in the past always helped me keep pushing.. It was more with the ability over physical..Physically I was shot, but it keep me there mentally.. such and amazing drug!

stack with noopept, and you're on a whole new level!

thirst zero.
cursed oral.

Also due to work commitments, I will have to interrupt first with this product.

I'll finish this week with 15 mg and I won't go any further.
very powerful product.

Back