• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lurker turned member

Widowmaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup gents. I’ve visited the site many times over the years but never set up an account. “Show us your girls” is def my favorite thread. After a long break I’m about to run another cycle and decided to finally register, so here I am.
Current stats: 41y/o, 6ft, 180lb, 17%bf, 8yrs training, trt (don’t care about pct)
Looking to get back to 200lb <15%bf.

This cycle is gonna be 14 wks, 750mg/wk Test E. Kickstart with 50mg dbol ED first 3 weeks, and 300mg/wk Tren ace for 7 wks after. Never tried var, but I may add it to the mix for the last 3-4wks... Thoughts/opinions welcome. I’ll contribute to the discussions when I have something valuable to offer, and maybe even post a few side bitch pics in the show us your girls thread hahaa

Welcome to asf.
You should make some gains with that cycle. Might need an ai.

On behalf of Dispense Quick and ASF, welcome to the forum. Like REHH had mentioned, might want to consider running an ai

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Ah yes I forgot to mention, adex on hand for my AI. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the forum!

Back