• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Five Facts About Soy You Must Know

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The soybean is publicized as a versatile food that is readily transformed into substitutes for ice cream and meat. Because it is a relatively inexpensive product, it also has been touted as a way to help eliminate world hunger. However, there are many misconceptions about the health benefits of soy, and it’s time you know [...]

Read More...

I'd suggest that no male should be eating something significantly soy-based daily (e.g. tofu every day)

From what I understand Soy is an estrogen mimicker. Doesn't sound like something I want a diet full of.

Soy does mimic estrogen, thats why I don't use it.

Soy, as part of a well rounded diet can be very healthful. If you think that phytoestrogens found in soy is a problem, you should consider this list of foods that also contain phytoestrogens. It's a myth that soy affects estrogen in men. Phytonutrients, including estrogens are extremely healthy. The problem is vegetarians who consume way too much. Too much of any food is not good.

"Legumes (in particular soybeans), whole grain cereals, and some seeds are high in phytoestrogens. A more comprehensive list of foods known to contain phytoestrogens includes: soybeans and soy products, tempeh, linseed (flax), sesame seeds, wheatberries, fenugreek, oats, barley, beans, lentils, yams, rice, alfalfa, mung beans, apples, carrots, pomegranates, wheat germ, rice bran, lupin, kudzu, coffee, licorice root, mint, ginseng, hops, bourbon, beer, fennel and anise."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens

Back