• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Tren Ace, Winstrol, proviron Is Killing ME!!

Deltrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going into my third week of tren ace 75mg ed, winstrol 75-100mg ed, and 25ng of proviroin ed cycle. I have never used tren at that level before. Anyways I feel like shit. Almost to the point to where I am scared, I am sure I have nothing to worry about but I have been congested, hot/cold flashes, Throbbing in between my ears/high blood pressure, cant eat, bloated. I also have zero motivation to lift. I get home from work at 6/7pm and mope around trying to muster up the energy to lift.
Its to the point to where I am giving up on the tren for awhile. I was laying in bed and I woke up in a full panic. I was coughing, dehydrated, throbbing head.
Good think I looked my symptoms and I had totally forgotten about tren flu. I def have it. I am flying out of town this weekend and cant risk feeling this way for the whole weekend. How long until the tren side effects reside? What can I do to make myself feel better? Will flu meds work?

Cut the tren out, it will clear in a few days and stay hydrated.

Sorry to hear this . I feel ya. Woke up one morning on tren in full panic mode and could not get a full breath. At that point I bailed too. In a couple days you will feel MUCH better. I am curious if you ran any test with this cycle ?

Yeah, I didnt see any Test in your cycle. Tren is great but I wouldnt run by itself. I would still run a low dose of test with it. Running now Tren A 100mg ed and test prop 50mg ed and I feel FANTASTIC!

I would drink as much water as you can and drop the tren, that sounds like the problem.

I Decided not to run test with it because I have heard some good results without it. I do feel much better today/tonight. It has been 48 hours without tren. Now that I am stopping the tren I will consider the test. I will give it a week with just winny and proviron. I have been drinking water whenever I can stomach it but it does not seem like enough.

I have another concern and I do not know if it is related to this cycle or gear in general. ON the inside of my lower left leg, above ankle but below calve I have a hot, red, hard lump. It feel like I took a 90 mph baseball to the leg. It is not an injection site infection and I do not remember injuring myself at a degree that would cause this pain. I limp for the first few paces when I stand on it. Its got me pretty concerned, of course I think the worse. Blood Clot! But I dont know if that is possible or related.

Thanks,
DT

bro see a doc about that lump.

also you werent taking prami by chance, were you?

No prami. Just those three. I didnt want to hear about going to the dr. Is that a better safe than sorry comment or is it a known side effect?

I just took this pic. This pretty much appeared out of nowhere. I def do not remember doing anything that would have remotely caused this

DSC_3243.jpg

I just took this pic. This pretty much appeared out of nowhere. I def do not remember doing anything that would have remotely caused this

DSC_3243.jpg

Hey brotha looks like you have edema.. how much tren were you running? Btw.. your liver is probably hating you right now.

It doesn't matter what caused it, and I doubt your cycle caused it, but get to a doctor ASAP! If it's a blood clot, getting to a doctor could save your life. Don't mean to be an alarmist, but that is some seriously dangerous shit.

I would not panic about the leg . However I would def. got to the doctor ! A gym buddy had a similar thing happen but without all the bruiosing and he did have a bloodclot. He went on some meds and he is fine. I doubt it is related to gear and I wouldn't mention it unless you have an enlightened doctor. Let the symptoms speak for themself. You will feel better knowing and I am sure all will be fine. Good luck.

Damn bro, I have no advise for you, but I do pray you get this taken care of ASAP.

My friend is under the impression that its cellulitis. When It first started appearing 2 days ago I jokingly said it was cat scratch fever, we have a kitten that loves to fuck with my ankles. IT doesn't hurt much while lying down and keep weight/gravity off of it. But it sure hurts to stand up.[h=1][/h]

one of my very good friends had his dad just die from a blood clot in his leg....perfectly healthy 54yoa male...never drank exessively never smoked of really did anything remotely abusive to his body...other than general wear and tear of being active.....the week prior to his death his leg was starting to hurt him and it got progressively worse he had an appt. to see his doc the following week....the next day he was at work sitting in his chair and he just fell over and died....the blood clot released and into his heart it went...this was very unexpected obvously and so so so sad....i didnt post this to scare the op or anyone else.....but just a sharp reminder to take care of yourself and if something doesnt feel right GO GET SEEN....most of us put much more sress on our bodies than this man ever thought of doing.....also a reminder life is so short and unexpected things could happen take this as a reminder to cherish what you have and the beautiful life you have been blessed with.

best regaurds,

baba

well said^^^

Condolences to you and your friend/family, Life is a blessing and no one is promised tomorrow...

Perhaps a ruptured blood vessel. I'm not a doctor though. Better safe than sorry, get that shit looked at.

Get Shredded!
My friend is under the impression that its cellulitis. When It first started appearing 2 days ago I jokingly said it was cat scratch fever, we have a kitten that loves to fuck with my ankles. IT doesn't hurt much while lying down and keep weight/gravity off of it. But it sure hurts to stand up.
Pretty sure it's not cellulitis, because it would move up your leg like a worm going straight to your lymphatic system. Go to a doc for sure. Good luck !

Shit, that was the wrong pic to post. I cant figure out how to edit it.
I know, I need to see a dr but.... I do not have insurance, I got dropped for preexisting conditions. It was bullshit. So here I am trying to pay for insurance out of pocket and they will not let me, but I can go on state medical for free. Wtf. Looks like I am applying tomorrow.
So now my other leg is doing the same thing. I know for sure that I didnt injure them. These areas are no where near in injection sites. They are on the inside of the leg, below and to the side of the calve, Pretty much the bone area. If I press on the swelling it will leave and indention.

Besides saying go to the dr, is this a known or uncommon side of the gear? I had just started taking some arimidex to deal with some bloating and itchy nipples. Here is my over the top theory. I have been crazy dehydrated, I drink a decent amount of water, my blood pressure had felt high a few days ago. I have mild flu like symptoms, loss of appetite, no energy. I feel a hundred times better than I did two days since I stopped the tren, I stopped all the gear. My crazy hopefully non plausible theory is that my blood was like syrup from being dehydrated, this in turn lead to this. I woke up last night in a panic again and my eyes were dry. My eyelids were dragging over my eyeballs. I am generally healthy. I dont get sick and dont break bones. I dont consider myself gentically weak. I had gained twenty pounds in about 3 weeks prior to this. I was at about 500-700mg of test until three weeks ago, that is when I started the cutting cycle. Right now I have a mild, dehydrated headache although my stomach is full of water.
I just really hope that I did not do any liver damage. I have ran tren at that dose before but never ran the winny. I will see how I feel tomorrow. I just dont want to pay out of pocket for this. But I guess I dont want a leg amputated.

Dont know if this is related but I have been having intense/vivid dreams lately. I instantly start dreaming when I close my eyes although I am not alseep. I just read everything on tren ace,hex, enathate, and winny and none of them state anything like this. They could be totally unrelated. I googled random hematomas and this does not appear to be good. Besides who body soreness mild flu like symptoms I do not have pain in my lymph nodes. Kidneys do not feel warm and no weird liver feeling but I do not know if that is an issue. I had a spleen infection once to knocked me out with the quickness. I drank a 40 of shlitz when I was 14 and I felt like shit right afterwards. They next day it felt like someone had a branding iron on my back.

Going to the emergency room! I have all the symptoms of kidney failure. This is horse shit. On the bright side, I will be having my labs done early

I have had blood clots before, legs and lung. The pain described by you that occurs when standing is consistent with a clot. This is nothing to fool with, you need medical attention. They will probably do an ultrasound, calf pain and severe bruising indicate a clot in the knee region. This can be easily treated with blood thinners. The concern is if it moves and passes through lung, heart or brain. Go to the ER, they will treat you insurance or not.

Going to the emergency room! I have all the symptoms of kidney failure. This is horse shit. On the bright side, I will be having my labs done early

Good luck man, I sincerely hope you get it diagnosed and treated.

I just ran this by my wife (a RN) and she said it sounds to her as if you are severely dehydrated and that your winny dose is putting extreme strain on your kidneys. Her last piece of advice was go the the ER now as this is nothing to play with. She said even without insurance that they have to treat you. She also advised being 100% honest with the doctor about using gear so an accurate medical assessment can be made.

He is alive. Thanks for the concern guys. I was a mess thursday morning. Turns out I had some sort of bacterial deep tissue, whatever that means, infection. Most likely not gear related. They ran some test and got my on some antibiotics. The scariest part besides having the same symptoms are kidney failure was the confusion. I could not think.

Back