• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ

funinnpak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive done a lot of reading on EQ, lots of different opinions; both good and bad. For those of you who like it do you ever front load it, would it be a waste with a Dbol kicker? Right now Im not planing on front loading but wanted some thoughts.

begin a 20 week cycle next week. Take some time off while hunting in Aug and Sept and then lean up for Carribean cruise in Nov.

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 50mg ED
Weeks 1-20 Test C 600mg EW & EQ 600mg EW
Arminson 12.5 to 25mg ED adjusted based on labs (Labs done every 5 weeks)
Goal- gain 15lbs of lean mass

Might pyramid the Test and increase when gains stall.

6ft 3"
215lbs
12%BF per calipers

2 previous
400mg test only
600mg test 300mg Deca, SDMZ 2 caps ED first 4 weeks, Arminson & caber

EQ is best run at higher dosages. I consider 600 mg/week the bare-ass minimum.

As for the d-bol, 4 weeks is a bit short. I would not run less than 8 weeks of D-bol....and even 10 is fine. If your goal is to gain lean mass...why not finish the cycle with 6 weeks of Super DMZ 2.0 or Methadrol Extreme? By the time you get to week 20, you won't be gaining shit. Your gains will have slowed a lot even by week 12...and the last 8 weeks will yeild very little additional mass gains. By adding in some Super DMZ 2.0 during the last 6 weeks, you will make the best gains of your entire cycle during that time. Why finish weak when you can finish strong? The stuff costs very little, so why not add it in?

Thanks for the advice

This will be my first time with EQ and wanted to play it a bit safe to see how my body responds and what kind of sides I may or may not have. I have plenty of Dbol on hand and can run it longer, my liver emzymes were at the very top of the normal range last time using just ACS so going longer than 4 weeks seems doable. I can have labs done to check my emzymes and go from there. I added TUCDA along side ACS in prep for the Dbol. I was kicking around adding the DMZ 2.0 for the last 4 weeks since I have a couple bottles laying around. I can pick up some more liver support for those last 4-6 weeks.

So I take it you feel the liver stress is over rated when using orals for mre than 4 weeks?

EQ dosage

EQ is best run at higher dosages. I consider 600 mg/week the bare-ass minimum.

As for the d-bol, 4 weeks is a bit short. I would not run less than 8 weeks of D-bol....and even 10 is fine. If your goal is to gain lean mass...why not finish the cycle with 6 weeks of Super DMZ 2.0 or Methadrol Extreme? By the time you get to week 20, you won't be gaining shit. Your gains will have slowed a lot even by week 12...and the last 8 weeks will yeild very little additional mass gains. By adding in some Super DMZ 2.0 during the last 6 weeks, you will make the best gains of your entire cycle during that time. Why finish weak when you can finish strong? The stuff costs very little, so why not add it in?

I noticed your comment on the minimum dosage of EQ. I'm currently using 500 EQ with 600 Andropen, and just started 50mg VAR in week 4. In your opinion, what is the maximum EQ, and would you bump the Test also? I've always dosed the Test higher than whatever else I am using at the time. I'm mature age, with a lot of experience. Currently 15% 5-10, 210, and have been cutting gradually for a goal of 9%. I've got some Test E and Mast E on hand also.

I noticed your comment on the minimum dosage of EQ. I'm currently using 500 EQ with 600 Andropen, and just started 50mg VAR in week 4. In your opinion, what is the maximum EQ, and would you bump the Test also? I've always dosed the Test higher than whatever else I am using at the time. I'm mature age, with a lot of experience. Currently 15% 5-10, 210, and have been cutting gradually for a goal of 9%. I've got some Test E and Mast E on hand also.

bout to run the same gear. great ? About the dosage on eq. I'm curious as well.

EQ is a strange compound. You need to run up to a gram a week for 20 weeks minimum to get to know it. That makes it cost prohibited. If you do it though, you will change your look for sure. Lots of vascularity, and symmetry without any crazy sides. All and all, maybe not worth the cash ?

EQ is a strange compound. You need to run up to a gram a week for 20 weeks minimum to get to know it. That makes it cost prohibited. If you do it though, you will change your look for sure. Lots of vascularity, and symmetry without any crazy sides. All and all, maybe not worth the cash ?
Forgot to mention that it makes me crazy hungry. Plus, it does give me anxiety pretty bad ?

High doses of eq ain't good for the old ticker. At 600 you should be good.

Before I get shit on I've been in this game of ours for over 10 years. Just new here. Like the knowledge on this board, looking to learn some new things here.

Before I get shit on I've been in this game of ours for over 10 years. Just new here. Like the knowledge on this board, looking to learn some new things here. God bless.

yeah I think ima stick with 600mg unless I can find some sweet deal on eq. I'm also running mast e along with it so that's kinda pricey to thx for the input tho

Mast e is a beautiful thing. Run it between 400-600 and you will never want a cycle with out it. Just my 2 cents

since this is my first go with EQ Ill go with 600, Ill either like it or hate it; time will tell. I was panning on trying Mast E when I start to lean out

Back