• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

R.I.P "MountainMan"..today one of our old friends and teammates has passed away!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On behalf of the entire staff here at PSL we are sad to announce that we have lost an old friend and representatives "mountain man"..

His unwavering dedication and commitment with helping others has not gone unnoticed.. he resigned from the team some years ago, but he remained friends with everybody within the network along with openly exchanging conversations throughout many of the communities...

Rest easy bro.. this is a sad day for anyone that knew him!

Last edited:
On behalf of the entire staff here at PSL we are sad to announce that we have lost an old friend and representatives "mountain man"..

His unwavering dedication and commitment with helping others has not gone unnoticed.. he resigned from the team some years ago, but he remained friends with everybody within the network alarm with openly exchanging conversations throughout many of the communities...

Rest easy bro.. this is a sad day for anyone that knew him!
No way i was really tight w him. Damn man... he was a good guy. R.I.P. Mountain Man

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Yes he was a good guy. Knew him for many years on the boards and he always took the time to answer whether you were a vet or newbie. Used to talk pretty regularly on everything from gear, sports, to our love for Wilmington NC. Thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and family. RIP

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Rest in peace mm. Prayers go out to his family.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

RIP MM...a real kind soul he was.

A very sad day we lost a great member. He was very knowledgeable and contributed to many forums. My deepest condolences go to him and his family and friends you are in my prayers. Rest In Peace Brother.

Thank you for letting us know. He’s been a member here for a long time. My condolences to his friends and family. It’s always sad to hear when a member passes away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mountain man that I see repping on all the boards? He's repping for AAS RAWS on hardcore underground? Damn sorry to hear this
Yeah he's one and the same on all those boards.

RIP. I didn't know Mountain Man but prayers and condolences to all family and friends

RIP. I didn't know him, but considering all the kind words said in his honor, I am sure that he was a good man. I hope he hears them

Back