• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the forum and need help!

MrsP

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I'm new to this forum. My husband posts to this forum and has been working out/building for a long time. I'm tired of being the "soft one" out of the two of us. I'm looking into starting anavar. I'm what the media calls "skinny fat". I'm 120lbs but have NOOO muscle at all. I eat fairly decent but now looking into workout plans, diet, supplements, and anavar. My 30th bday is coming up so this will be a gift to myself. Better health, body, and lifestyle.

I think you should start working out for a few months naturally, then start using anavar once you are seeing less progress. Drop by AgentYes's section in the forum. She's a female and will have some great advice for you.

Also, ask to go to the gym 1-2x a week with your husband and tell him to teach you the lifts (if you want to get tight and not soft). You should be in the gym 4x a week, rotating between body parts each day. You can use what you learn the other two times in the week. Or just go with him every time for a week while you're getting started out.

Welcome MrsP, hope you enjoy the board. C'mon by and say hi to the AY family anytime.

Thanks tommygunz!! I sent AY an email today in fact! I'm super excited to transform this flab into glam!! More women should get on board! Muscle do not equal manliness on women it equals sexy!!

Welcome to the board ay and her reps will treat you wright

Welcome girl!

Hello, I'm new to this forum. My husband posts to this forum and has been working out/building for a long time. I'm tired of being the "soft one" out of the two of us. I'm looking into starting anavar. I'm what the media calls "skinny fat". I'm 120lbs but have NOOO muscle at all. I eat fairly decent but now looking into workout plans, diet, supplements, and anavar. My 30th bday is coming up so this will be a gift to myself. Better health, body, and lifestyle.

you should reach your maximum genetic potential before you hop on something like Var..your going to love the compound tho once your on. I droped 3% on the stuff a while back and was diggin the strength it gave me

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the board

Back