• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Order review

Rahwoolzroidz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys ,

just wanted to post another review for an order that I placed with PharmaComStore. As always , I used xxxxxxxx who always seems to come through with both the best prices and communication. Most of you know that the domestic labs just don’t have the potency that the stuff coming from overseas has. PCS seems to be the most popular source for the last year with myself but about roughly a dozen or so experienced drug users. Everything that I ordered was accounted for and came quicker than the original Tracking date. We always have a relatively large order , but all of the packages had tracking within days. Also , I did want to give a review for one specific item which I found to be incredibly effective. The mix 2 was an absolutely quick and strong mix that gave me a very dense and dry look for my contest. I think that it is reassuring knowing that I don’t ever have any issues with the brand or the sponsor for that matter. The oil was very smooth , as I had to pin it every other day so that helped as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back