• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feedback on GP oral tren?

Deity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody used the GP Oral Tren? Feedback is appreciated as I'm very interested in this.

Anybody used the GP Oral Tren? Feedback is appreciated as I'm very interested in this.

Im also very interested. Have you used GP products and been happy with the quality? Also is GP oral trens active ingredient listed as methyltrienolone ,or metribolone? I have wanted to get some raw methyltrienolone but need to do more research. I dont have the equipment to attempt capping something that needs to be dosed in mcg so I would have to make it a liquid. I also need to find out if I can get it to hold in peg 300 ,everclear or some mixture of products because if it crashes theres no way your going to get an exact 500mcg dose just by shaking it.

Im also very interested. Have you used GP products and been happy with the quality? Also is GP oral trens active ingredient listed as methyltrienolone ,or metribolone? I have wanted to get some raw methyltrienolone but need to do more research. I dont have the equipment to attempt capping something that needs to be dosed in mcg so I would have to make it a liquid. I also need to find out if I can get it to hold in peg 300 ,everclear or some mixture of products because if it crashes theres no way your going to get an exact 500mcg dose just by shaking it.

whats up ?? i can only share on my experiance, so i would say i will never use oral tren again, yea it was gp, but it dont matter who makes it, when i took it i started peeing really yellow and dark, and thought it was just the pill, because the pill is that color, but it wasnt, i was on it for two weeks and went into acute liver failure, yea kidneys too !! i think taking oral is a little more toxic.

that was last year and i have since cycled, and currently switched to tren a winny and prope with no problems, so i wanted to share that w/ ya if your stacking it could even be harder on ya, i think injection is the way to go and alot more safer,,

whatever you decide i wish you success and good health.

bones..

whats up ?? i can only share on my experiance, so i would say i will never use oral tren again, yea it was gp, but it dont matter who makes it, when i took it i started peeing really yellow and dark, and thought it was just the pill, because the pill is that color, but it wasnt, i was on it for two weeks and went into acute liver failure, yea kidneys too !! i think taking oral is a little more toxic.

that was last year and i have since cycled, and currently switched to tren a winny and prope with no problems, so i wanted to share that w/ ya if your stacking it could even be harder on ya, i think injection is the way to go and alot more safer,,

bones..
Sweet, sounds like I will finally get to try an oral stronger than M1T.

Thank you

bones..

Thank you very much for the heads up and sharing your experience Bones. I just finished a long run of ED tren ace injections myself and I dont mind pinning ED but the lure of a super potent oral tren definitely has my interest. Im back to cruising on test cyp for a couple months and with your warning will be very cautious when and if I decide to give it a run.

CWB

I followed a thread on this on another board couple years back and the Bro was getting wicked results from GP Oral Tren

He started with one tab..then went to two, and then three...hE TRIED FOUR AND SAID THE SIDES/RESULTS WERE STARTING TO WEAR THIN that three was as good as four so he cut back

I would start at 250mcg go to 500mcg and just stay there. While there are many cycles in front of you possibly...you have only one liver. JMO.

The color in the urin is also from metabolites breaking down and not necessarily your kidneys.

But Please dont drink alcohol or use tylenol while on any aas but especially Oral Tren.

Bottom line is that the GP Oral Tren was def GTG

All Geneza Orals are good as far as I have used them myself

LM1

I followed a thread on this on another board couple years back and the Bro was getting wicked results from GP Oral Tren

He started with one tab..then went to two, and then three...hE TRIED FOUR AND SAID THE SIDES/RESULTS WERE STARTING TO WEAR THIN that three was as good as four so he cut back

I would start at 250mcg go to 500mcg and just stay there. While there are many cycles in front of you possibly...you have only one liver. JMO.

The color in the urin is also from metabolites breaking down and not necessarily your kidneys.

But Please dont drink alcohol or use tylenol while on any aas but especially Oral Tren.

Bottom line is that the GP Oral Tren was def GTG

All Geneza Orals are good as far as I have used them myself

LM1

Thanks

I ran it earlier in the year at 750mcg ED and it was fine. Didn't screw my sleep up too much but I sweat lots on it, other than that it was okay. I ran it for 3 weeks.

Back