• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

StraightUpKratom.com Touchdown!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
2pyz7fl.jpg
Shipping is very consistent and fast.
Quality just doesnt get better than this.
500gr green md.
Free bag of super green. Great for that extra push and more get up and go.
Thank you StraightUpKratom. You always come through and deliver!
Remember if you apply: mace15 you save an additional 15% off.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Simply the best kratom I’ve ever reviewed and I’ve easily tested over 100-150 vendors. Hands down. The super green and that super red are unreal. I need some of that Borneo!

Oh and for anyone wondering the Bali caps are suuuper potent as well! For people
Who don’t want the powder, the caps are really convenient and I LOVED the red Bali caps! Can’t go wrong. It knocked out my pain, put me in an amazing mood and got me sleep as well. Killer stuff!!

Oh and for anyone wondering the Bali caps are suuuper potent as well! For people
Who don’t want the powder, the caps are really convenient and I LOVED the red Bali caps! Can’t go wrong. It knocked out my pain, put me in an amazing mood and got me sleep as well. Killer stuff!!
The Bali Is my Go2!!! Absolutely love them. My #1 favorite product!! And in a capsule!! Doesnt get any easier..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to pick up some Red Bali caps.
Thx for the mace15 code as well...

~Rot

How many caps would you need for a light user, about 3x per week

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I used four and was about where you are! You might be able to get away with less or even more all depends. Prob 4 is a safe starting place.
Thanks for the quick reply, how many grams is 4 caps? I remember using a 4 gram scoop when I got the powder, and I'd use 1-2 scoops, but usually 1 to 1.5 scoops and felt nice.

Thanks for the reminder, been meaning to pick up some Red Bali caps.
Thx for the mace15 code as well...

~Rot
It is the best investment i made to help with relaxing and unwinding after a long hectic day. Sleep is deep.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the quick reply, how many grams is 4 caps? I remember using a 4 gram scoop when I got the powder, and I'd use 1-2 scoops, but usually 1 to 1.5 scoops and felt nice.

No idea you’ll have to weigh it. The weight thing for me varies with vendor to vendor, you’ll need less of this than any vendor that’s for sure.

No idea you’ll have to weigh it. The weight thing for me varies with vendor to vendor, you’ll need less of this than any vendor that’s for sure.
Thanks again bro! I used mile high stuff before, its pretty good, did you guys ever think of capping stuff yourself, I use other powders and it's just something I been thinking about. Anyway, thank you and hope you have a great rest of your day!

I used four and was about where you are! You might be able to get away with less or even more all depends. Prob 4 is a safe starting place.
4 caps is a light starter dose.(about 2-3gr) Agreed. Always start low.
You can adjust dose as needed. If desired results aren't attained. Next time go to 6caps.
I take 8-10 caps. With some OJ.

Thanks again bro! I used mile high stuff before, its pretty good, did you guys ever think of capping stuff yourself, I use other powders and it's just something I been thinking about. Anyway, thank you and hope you have a great rest of your day!

I toss and wash, I ran logs and reviews for straight up and mike high so the caps were a sponsored log. The caps are so nice to have when you’re out and about. Kratom has really added to my life in a huge way.

I toss and wash, I ran logs and reviews for straight up and mike high so the caps were a sponsored log. The caps are so nice to have when you’re out and about. Kratom has really added to my life in a huge way.
Yea I've gotten capped kratom from somewhere, it is convenient, but the quality sucked compared to MHK

4 caps is a light starter dose.(about 2-3gr) Agreed. Always start low.
You can adjust dose as needed. If desired results aren't attained. Next time go to 6caps.
I take 8-10 caps. With some OJ.

Hey what would u say is a safe dose range/and frequency to avoid possible addiction/withdrawal? I know that's a vague question and everyones different, but I'm pretty good at using, I used to abuse substances and I don't wanna go there again, I use phenibut about once a week 500-100mg, I've skipped weeks at a time, I'm just getting through the last of this shitty kratom I got off eBay and then I'm looking to put an order in, maybe wait for the next sale since I just missed a good sale for Xmas. It really helps my pain and uplifts my mood, years of lifting and playing sports, and working a physically demanding job has taken a toll on my body.

Hey what would u say is a safe dose range/and frequency to avoid possible addiction/withdrawal? I know that's a vague question and everyones different, but I'm pretty good at using, I used to abuse substances and I don't wanna go there again, I use phenibut about once a week 500-100mg, I've skipped weeks at a time, I'm just getting through the last of this shitty kratom I got off eBay and then I'm looking to put an order in, maybe wait for the next sale since I just missed a good sale for Xmas. It really helps my pain and uplifts my mood, years of lifting and playing sports, and working a physically demanding job has taken a toll on my body.

I recommend keeping dosing 6gr or less.
When beginning i would recommend starting at 2-3gr as a feeler. Then adjust per individual.
To avoid withdrawls or addiction i recommend keeping dosing moderate and taking at least a 2 day break/off every 1-2 weeks.
Also changing strains now and again helps with building a tolerance. Hope This helps

I dose at 2.8-3.2g every day. Breaks are rare for me. I have done month long breaks within the last year, exp no withdrawal. I dose twice a day. Being that I net less than 7g a day in most cases is probably why I get by without any withdrawal.

I recommend keeping dosing 6gr or less.
When beginning i would recommend starting at 2-3gr as a feeler. Then adjust per individual.
To avoid withdrawls or addiction i recommend keeping dosing moderate and taking at least a 2 day break/off every 1-2 weeks.
Also changing strains now and again helps with building a tolerance. Hope This helps

Your the man! I hate when ppl shy away from those type of questions but I understand why, at the end of the day I'm responsible for myself, appreciate the info bro!

Get Shredded!
I dose at 2.8-3.2g every day. Breaks are rare for me. I have done month long breaks within the last year, exp no withdrawal. I dose twice a day. Being that I net less than 7g a day in most cases is probably why I get by without any withdrawal.
Yea bro I watched some videos on the subject, and it seems like it's a bit harder to get to that point than 1st expected, although its a good practice to be on the safer side of stuff for sure

Your welcome

Yea bro I watched some videos on the subject, and it seems like it's a bit harder to get to that point than 1st expected, although its a good practice to be on the safer side of stuff for sure

My best advice for you if you’re using it for mood improvement is to definitely designate two days a week to not using it. For me it’s just like coffee with the benefit of pain relief. I use it about halfway into my work shift, I’m a laborer and it gets me thru long grueling days. Use it at night to wind down. I have struggled and still do struggle with taking prescribed benzos. Usually only one dose a night to help me sleep, I have chronic anxiety. I’m very type A and never stop, I get a lot done but struggle to know my limit and am not good at self care. Anywho that’s neither here nor there. Kratom has allowed me to not become fully attached to prescription drugs and slowly helping me back down. Again, I use them as needed but sometimes that means each night maybe a few days a week not touching them. I’d love to be in a position where I don’t need ANYTHING to help me, but those people are few and far between. Anywho, figured for the sake of honesty here I would add to this thread by crediting straight up as a wonderful alternative to harsher substances that big pharma would love to have ya addicted to

My best advice for you if you’re using it for mood improvement is to definitely designate two days a week to not using it. For me it’s just like coffee with the benefit of pain relief. I use it about halfway into my work shift, I’m a laborer and it gets me thru long grueling days. Use it at night to wind down. I have struggled and still do struggle with taking prescribed benzos. Usually only one dose a night to help me sleep, I have chronic anxiety. I’m very type A and never stop, I get a lot done but struggle to know my limit and am not good at self care. Anywho that’s neither here nor there. Kratom has allowed me to not become fully attached to prescription drugs and slowly helping me back down. Again, I use them as needed but sometimes that means each night maybe a few days a week not touching them. I’d love to be in a position where I don’t need ANYTHING to help me, but those people are few and far between. Anywho, figured for the sake of honesty here I would add to this thread by crediting straight up as a wonderful alternative to harsher substances that big pharma would love to have ya addicted to
Amen bro! Did you watch the Netflix doc on kratom? Pretty good watch. Yea I'm type also and Xanax was the 1 drug that had me hooked, and I tried almost everything except meth and crack. What's worse I came off cold turkey, had crazy insomnia and hallucinations. Luckily no seizures. I stopped messing around in 2005 so I've never messed with those new stuff k2 and flacca or whatever it's called, life's been good lately tho. Hopefully they just leave kratom the fuck alone and dont add it to the 10 panel test the job gives us randomly

Amen bro! Did you watch the Netflix doc on kratom? Pretty good watch. Yea I'm type also and Xanax was the 1 drug that had me hooked, and I tried almost everything except meth and crack. What's worse I came off cold turkey, had crazy insomnia and hallucinations. Luckily no seizures. I stopped messing around in 2005 so I've never messed with those new stuff k2 and flacca or whatever it's called, life's been good lately tho. Hopefully they just leave kratom the fuck alone and dont add it to the 10 panel test the job gives us randomly

God that’d be insane if they did add it to a panel, give me a break. Yeah Xanax is tough, usually 1mg is my max a day if I need it which I feel keeps me relatively safe. I don’t think I’d be there though without the help of kratom.

Got my Red Vain Bali caps and had a pleasant surprise inside (50 grams Green - free) thanks S.U.K.!

Can anyone comment on the Halloween joint? Only 2 left

How long does it take an echeck to clear?

Back