• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Double leur lock syringe filters

TX_hempknight

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im having a hard time locating double leur lock syringe filters, IE leur lock on both ends to attach a pin to the other end to filter into a pre-sterile vial. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

i used to get them from medlabsupply. not sure if they still have them

I think one side is luer lock and one is luer slip gpz and medlab have

i used to get them from medlabsupply. not sure if they still have them

Yeah, been searching on there and didnt quite find them. The search continues. LOL.

I think one side is luer lock and one is luer slip gpz and medlab have

They make a double ended one, Ive seen pictures of them. Digging through homebrew sections now to see if thats where i saw it and if theres a link.

And they still do. Thanks for the lead bud, I appreciate it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I actually just realized the wording says, leur slip tip to attach needle. So I had some nylon filters from a previous project and wouldn't you know it, needle slipped right on the tip pretty snugly. So the ones I found on amazon will work afterall. Thanks again for the recommendation though.

I actually just realized the wording says, leur slip tip to attach needle. So I had some nylon filters from a previous project and wouldn't you know it, needle slipped right on the tip pretty snugly. So the ones I found on amazon will work afterall. Thanks again for the recommendation though.

That what i thought.....read this after my first post

I think Medlab Gear do them. Have you looked there? Personally I don't use medlabsupply anymore after a bad experience with an order. I'm not gonna slah them off on here because I always liked their service before. I heard they got taken over or something.

Back