• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old lady pictures

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone else have an ol lady (wife or girlfriend) that is a power lifter, or body builder? Mine is a classic old school competitor with a whole lot of ametuer wins. I'm going to dig out some pictures tonight and see if I can scan them in clearly, and load em up. Anyone else want to show off their weight lifting honey? Not looking for skin shots here, and this isn't a beauty contest. Wanna see bonified female serious lifters. I'm amazed at what some of them can accomplish. Mine ain't to big, about 115-120 lbs cut up, but she's got a good handle on what she's doing. I actually listen and learn shit from her occasionally.

Tried to import a pic but don't think I was successful

Ain't the best picture, it's a picture of a picture so it's blurry. Moo trained natural all her life, and you can tell cuz she isn'treal thick. But she trains harder than some men I know. I'll try to get some better pictures up. SHe has an awesome back.

Attachments

• moo.JPG
    moo.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
She is the most disciplined lifter I now. If I could ever talk her into a little Var / Primo cycle, she'd blow up, but I've known her 24 years and it probably ain't gonna happen.

Ain't the best picture, it's a picture of a picture so it's blurry. Moo trained natural all her life, and you can tell cuz she isn'treal thick. But she trains harder than some men I know. I'll try to get some better pictures up. SHe has an awesome back.
I guarantee she trains harder then most men I know.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else? It's not a contest. Must be some good power lifters out there?

my wife isnt a powerlifter or bodybuilder but lifts like an animal in the gym. Went from a runner to lifting with me and has gone from 130lb to 160lbs and squats 225 for reps. she is currently cutting so hopefully i can get some good pics soon!

my wife isnt a powerlifter or bodybuilder but lifts like an animal in the gym. Went from a runner to lifting with me and has gone from 130lb to 160lbs and squats 225 for reps. she is currently cutting so hopefully i can get some good pics soon!

Man, that's a respectable squat for a lady.

Back