• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Miglyo

Yeah, what’s the difference between the normal 100mg primo and the gold line 100mg primo?

Yeah, what’s the difference between the normal 100mg primo and the gold line 100mg primo?
Gold line is made with mct oil, regular is grape seed

Mig is an expensive carrier so yeah, the price will be more then the regular line.

It flows easier then anything I've ever used though.

Mig is an expensive carrier so yeah, the price will be more then the regular line.

It flows easier then anything I've ever used though.

First off let me make this clear I’m in no way shape or form sponsor bashing. Ok yeah Mig840 is a more expensive carrier oil. But there’s no way that it is going to make Test Prop worth that much money. That’s the same price as 200mg Primo E that’s been mass spect to prove it’s real. I’m just curious to the reasoning. Thanks man and congrats on the rep position.

First off let me make this clear I’m in no way shape or form sponsor bashing. Ok yeah Mig840 is a more expensive carrier oil. But there’s no way that it is going to make Test Prop worth that much money. That’s the same price as 200mg Primo E that’s been mass spect to prove it’s real. I’m just curious to the reasoning. Thanks man and congrats on the rep position.

I agree.

What is wrong with any other carrier oil with exception of EO?

I think a lot gets lost over what is really important when buying injectable products when guys get so worked up over what carrier oil is used.

If I had to pick one MCT oil all day long.

I agree.

What is wrong with any other carrier oil with exception of EO?

I think a lot gets lost over what is really important when buying injectable products when guys get so worked up over what carrier oil is used.

If I had to pick one MCT oil all day long.

Absolutely man I prefer MCT(Mig810) and coconut oil. I’m allergic too Mig840. I can use EO and Guac and not have any issues. Haven’t tried a blend of MCT(Mig810) and Mig840 yet but curious on a 70/30 or 80/20 if I’d still get the issues?.

I'm sorry I did not see this was in a sponsors subforum.

Just my .02......carry on

EDIT: it's suraonyx fault :)

IML Gear Cream!
Have not tried the m840 lines yet but the monster gold lines are exceptionally smooth for me. The gold sus 500 next on my list to try.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Have not tried the m840 lines yet but the monster gold lines are exceptionally smooth for me. The gold sus 500 next on my list to try.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Same here. Gold line treated me well. The EQ was super thick though but good oil no problems other than finger atrains trying to pin. (25g)

Back