• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Monster rep!!!

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well folks.....as our company has grown we find ourself in need of a new rep here at ASF. You all know him....and some of you even like him, lol. I’d like to announce Montego as our new rep here! Give it up for him. Feel free to contact him or myself with any questions regarding Monster products or services. And thanks again for being the best customers on this board!

You found a good rep !!!! keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

Excited to work with Monster here on ASF.

I've used a lot of their products in the past and up to recently during my prep.

I've had nothing but good interactions with the reps and customer service and I'm hoping to add to that experience.

Thanks!

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

^^^ This^^^

my E2 repair kit just landed...thanks guys! you couldn't have found a more solid rep btw

Glad you’re happy with it Ray

💪 good deal bro.

Thanks guys.

Excited to work with Monster here on ASF.

I've used a lot of their products in the past and up to recently during my prep.

I've had nothing but good interactions with the reps and customer service and I'm hoping to add to that experience.

Thanks!

Great addition to the team. As we all know, Montego is a great rep and very helpfull. He is well versed in monster products as he has used quite a few of them for extended periods of time. Great team of reps here at ASF.

Say monte, have you a rep code you can share with us for a discount while ordering?

Great addition to the team. As we all know, Montego is a great rep and very helpfull. He is well versed in monster products as he has used quite a few of them for extended periods of time. Great team of reps here at ASF.

Say monte, have you a rep code you can share with us for a discount while ordering?
I do!

Montego10 if anyone wants to pop my cherry

Back