• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

expectations demolish

plaster03301

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
amazing experience with the gc team I decided to switch over from another lab I've been with a few years on here and gave GC a go. communication I would say is the best I've dealt with in years. I wanted to wait a week before posting but I feel I owe it for the great turnaround. You can tell they really give a shit about us and thats what makes this place so damn great more appreciated than I can say now. Think I may have found A new home looking forward to the next one very soon thats it guys thx!

Welcone home bro💪

amazing experience with the gc team I decided to switch over from another lab I've been with a few years on here and gave GC a go. communication I would say is the best I've dealt with in years. I wanted to wait a week before posting but I feel I owe it for the great turnaround. You can tell they really give a shit about us and thats what makes this place so damn great more appreciated than I can say now. Think I may have found A new home looking forward to the next one very soon thats it guys thx!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Juice. U doing ok?

welcome to our church

Glad you made it home bro!!

How's all my GC and ASF brothers today. Ol' juice is doing pretty good as expected a lil sore from the double knee replacents. But other than that doing good..I hope everyone is great can't wait to hit the gym and get back on my test and anavar cycle.Take care my brothers and do a few extra sets for me.

IML Gear Cream!
Juice!!!

Did the surgery go ok? I've been thinking about you dude. Hang tough young man....the best is yet to come!!!

How's all my GC and ASF brothers today. Ol' juice is doing pretty good as expected a lil sore from the double knee replacents. But other than that doing good..I hope everyone is great can't wait to hit the gym and get back on my test and anavar cycle.Take care my brothers and do a few extra sets for me.

Yeah brother everything is going good. Missed getting on here and looking at all the td pics. I'm so jealous at these guys for getting all these great products but give it a lil time and ol juice will be getting him some of these goodies..Take care and I will be back later.

Sounds good bro!!

Yeah brother everything is going good. Missed getting on here and looking at all the td pics. I'm so jealous at these guys for getting all these great products but give it a lil time and ol juice will be getting him some of these goodies..Take care and I will be back later.

Back